Whitelist Server |Deltro-Ultimate|120 Slots|Dedicated 24/7|Grief prevention|mature 15+|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

heartyy

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, just a little update coming from the owners and I, we have no happily payed off the server for another month and hope there will be many more! We are still looking for more players but are still very happy with a constant 5-8 players on!
Hey Admins/Owners If its not too much trouble I would like my items back that were lost from a cheap death roughly 5 mins before this posting. I apparently fell out of the world and lost my good armor, portal gun, highly enchanted Dia sword as well as a tier 3 zombie pig man soul shard, enchanted electric jetpack. and more. I request compensation because of this incident that happened that was unpreventable in my part.

Yep, let me know when you are back on!

Voxel_Box

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Clavogos
Minecraft experience: Since beta 1.8.1, FTB for about 4 months but still need to learn lot about it.
What is your best skill in FTB: Mining

Skype: clavogos (but i may not be able to use a mic often)
Why I would like to join? A friend told me about this server, so it could be a nice oportunity to play with him. Also playing on a server is still more entertaining than playing alone. I think i could learn a lot about FTB on this server and have a good time with you.

How much experience in ultimate: Not much, i played it since its realese but not a lot because of the really time taking studies i had this year, but i'm curious, there's so much things to learn with all those mods

Hope to see you soon on the server if i'm accepted.

Accepted! Thanks for applying! And If I may ask, Who referred you to this server?

Rykleos

Jul 29, 2019
Applying for my friend too!

In Game Name: Imposibear
Minecraft experience: Since beta start
What is your best skill in FTB: Mining and general work

Why I would like to join?: Looking for a server with no BS and good community

In Game Name: Sanwi
Minecraft experience: Since Late Alpha
What is your best skill in FTB: Technical and machine work, redstone.
Why I would like to join?: Looking for a server with my friend to play on and get back into FTB

TheDavzila

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, not sure if this will be accepted or not, but thought i would give it a go :D

In Game Name: TheDavzila
Age: 15 (turned 15 last January but if you accepted me you would find out i am mature for my age.)
Minecraft experience: I started Minecraft in Beta 1.8
What is your best skill in FTB: I don't usually like to brag, but im a good all rounder, except from turtles programs, i can write basic i.e. killing mobs then putting drops in a chest. :)
How long have you been playing FTB? I was playing it since the first moment it came out (was watching slowpokes stream ) and playing ever since.
How long do you spend on Minecraft/FTB a day? I usually spend a good several hours just fiddling about :p and i will have even more time to play because it is the summer holidays.
Why I would like to join?: I'm just looking for a server with a good community and just to play on.

heartyy

Jul 29, 2019
Applying for my friend too!

In Game Name: Imposibear
Minecraft experience: Since beta start
What is your best skill in FTB: Mining and general work

Why I would like to join?: Looking for a server with no BS and good community

In Game Name: Sanwi
Minecraft experience: Since Late Alpha
What is your best skill in FTB: Technical and machine work, redstone.
Why I would like to join?: Looking for a server with my friend to play on and get back into FTB

Hey, not sure if this will be accepted or not, but thought i would give it a go :D

In Game Name: TheDavzila
Age: 15 (turned 15 last January but if you accepted me you would find out i am mature for my age.)
Minecraft experience: I started Minecraft in Beta 1.8
What is your best skill in FTB: I don't usually like to brag, but im a good all rounder, except from turtles programs, i can write basic i.e. killing mobs then putting drops in a chest. :)
How long have you been playing FTB? I was playing it since the first moment it came out (was watching slowpokes stream ) and playing ever since.
How long do you spend on Minecraft/FTB a day? I usually spend a good several hours just fiddling about :p and i will have even more time to play because it is the summer holidays.
Why I would like to join?: I'm just looking for a server with a good community and just to play on.

Welcome, welcome and welcome!

TheDavzila

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i'm also applying for my cousin.

In Game Name: yellowdevil3
Minecraft experience: Early beta
What is your best skill in FTB: I'm good when it comes to machines and i like to explore :)
How long have you been playing FTB? I have been playing ftb since the moment came out (was skyping my cousin TheDavzila)
How long do you spend on Minecraft/FTB a day? I have lots of spare time just now to play because it is the summer holidays.
Why I would like to join?: I'm looking for a server to play on with my cousin :)

XXsjogsXX

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: yellowdevil3
What is your best skill in FTB: I'm good when it comes to machines and i like to explore :)
How long have you been playing FTB? I have been playing ftb since the moment came out (was skyping my cousin TheDavzila)
How long do you spend on Minecraft/FTB a day? I have lots of spare time just now to play because it is the summer holidays.
Why I would like to join?: I'm looking for a server to play on with my cousin :)

welcome accepted hf

Voxel_Box

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 24
Experience with ftb/mods: Used almost everymod in this pack, was in single player on ultimate for about 2 months so i got to learn almost all of it.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I have access to both skype and teamspeak, once accepted ill give this out :)
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): tech
How long have you been playing FTB?: been on ftb more or less since release, been using tekkit before that. been on since beta
IGN:
Anything else you want to add(extra points):
i am usually on atleast 6-7 hours a day at the moment may drop abit in the next few weeks

You forgot to add your IGN but otherwise accepted,

trickweb

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: trickweb
What is your best skill in FTB: I like exploring, working with machines a bit and building.
How long have you been playing FTB? I have played FTB ever since it was out.
How long do you spend on Minecraft/FTB a day? i can be on alot because its the summer holidays where i live.
Why I would like to join?: I'm looking for a server to play on and your server looks nice :)

pawel

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: pawelcraft12
Minecraft experience: Late beta
What is your best skill in FTB: I'm an a good all-rounder except from some mods.
How long have you been playing FTB: Since early release.
How long do you spend on minecraft/ FTB a day: I spend a large majority of the day on... :)
Why would you like to join: I am looking for a server to play on with friends and a good community :D

Voxel_Box

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: trickweb
What is your best skill in FTB: I like exploring, working with machines a bit and building.
How long have you been playing FTB? I have played FTB ever since it was out.
How long do you spend on Minecraft/FTB a day? i can be on alot because its the summer holidays where i live.
Why I would like to join?: I'm looking for a server to play on and your server looks nice :)

In Game Name: pawelcraft12
Minecraft experience: Late beta
What is your best skill in FTB: I'm an a good all-rounder except from some mods.
How long have you been playing FTB: Since early release.
How long do you spend on minecraft/ FTB a day: I spend a large majority of the day on... :)
Why would you like to join: I am looking for a server to play on with friends and a good community :D

Welcome Both of you! Both Accepted to the server!!! IP is on front page!

Hao2Pro

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 17
Experience with ftb/mods: Have some experience.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Yes, I have a teamspeak and skype.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I'm more of a design type of person.
How long have you been playing FTB?: 5 months
IGN: Onoitna
WD2TyDL.jpg

ericthegreat9

Jul 29, 2019
ign: ericthegreat9
minecraft experience: since beta
best skill in FTB: mining
playing: 7 months
time on FTB a day: 1 hour
i want to join because i have friends on this server

TheDavzila

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server down again? A player came on and it just stopped completely and i cant join, or is it just my internet... :)

Voxel_Box

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 17
Experience with ftb/mods: Have some experience.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Yes, I have a teamspeak and skype.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I'm more of a design type of person.
How long have you been playing FTB?: 5 months
IGN: Onoitna
WD2TyDL.jpg

ign: ericthegreat9
minecraft experience: since beta
best skill in FTB: mining
playing: 7 months
time on FTB a day: 1 hour
i want to join because i have friends on this server

Both accepted Thanks for Applying!!

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
experience: too much :p
skype?: cant skype :(
skill: im an awful miner but im great at killing things in twilight and tech
How long have played?: probably 2 months
IGN: pizzawolf14
No screenshots of builds yet but i have a massive iron farm using carmanite golems in an ssp world
and i really like babarocks' house :)

mjbentley100

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+):15
Experience with ftb/mods: ive been playing for a few months now, and im pretty good at it.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: i can use both my skype name is mjbentley1001, or something like that
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): i like to do allot with applied energistics, and with ic2 and build craft.
How long have you been playing FTB?: for a few months now
IGN: blowery
Anything else you want to add(extra points): i have been playing minecraft since late alpha, and i like waffles!!!!!

Tyler D.

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb/mods: I have been playing for a few months, pretty good with machines but still need a lot of practice.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: i have skype it is tyler.dalton95.
What is your best skill in FTB: really good at mining and building.
How long have you been playing FTB: for a few months.
IGN: axemanyo
Anything else you want to add (extra points): i've been playing minecraft since early beta and my favorite mob is an enderman.