Whitelist Server |Deltro-Ultimate|120 Slots|Dedicated 24/7|Grief prevention|mature 15+|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MetaTone

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 16
Experience with ftb/mods: Playing ftb since it came out, also using mods since 1.8 beta
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Yes, skype and teamspeak. My skype is mrcodpants
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): mostly mining & tech. I am not the best house maker :)
How long have you been playing FTB?: since it came out
IGN: NinjaX11
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I know you like my picture :)

Tyl3r684

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 16
Experience with ftb/mods: Playing ftb since it came out, also using mods since 1.8 beta
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Yes, skype and teamspeak. My skype is mrcodpants
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): mostly mining & tech. I am not the best house maker :)
How long have you been playing FTB?: since it came out
IGN: NinjaX11
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I know you like my picture :)

Added, welcome :)

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 15 (birthday just based jun 4,)
Experience with ftb/mods: I have played Direwolf and played with almost all the mods.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Yes, Frankiejoh
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Id say im a miner i liike using the mining turtles quarry's etc.
How long have you been playing FTB?: About 7 months have not gone through a whole lot in that time though.
IGN: Frankiejoh
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I really would like to join to help people if i can meet new people and, make new friends.

Tyl3r684

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 15 (birthday just based jun 4,)
Experience with ftb/mods: I have played Direwolf and played with almost all the mods.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Yes, Frankiejoh
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Id say im a miner i liike using the mining turtles quarry's etc.
How long have you been playing FTB?: About 7 months have not gone through a whole lot in that time though.
IGN: Frankiejoh
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I really would like to join to help people if i can meet new people and, make new friends.

Accepted, welcome :)

lyric

Jul 29, 2019
age 16 birthday April 18
I have never played but I am willing to learn, I herd this is a good community
yes,kyrmisery
I am best at mining
never played before but I have friends in the community and I want to learn
kyrmisery is my IGN
I have no further questions

XXsjogsXX

Jul 29, 2019
age 16 birthday April 18
I have never played but I am willing to learn, I herd this is a good community
yes,kyrmisery
I am best at mining
never played before but I have friends in the community and I want to learn
kyrmisery is my IGN
I have no further questions

not the way i wan't the app but in asking of a certain player teck you are whitelisted welcome

and to all the others if you wanna join to grief or raid you're not on the right adress cause i'll ban you
this server is for players who wanna help each other and have fun so take that in mind

JackelSL

Jul 29, 2019
Hey sorry about what happened yesterday. The person that hacked mine and luke's account was someone that I had banned on are server for griefing a while back. So far the guy has gotten me banned from two other servers that I play on. Again really sorry for what happened right now Im still trying to get my account back.

colecapps

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 15 , 16 in 5 days
Experience with ftb/mods: played ftb since beta pack A :) I know almost every mod
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I am able in both my skype is teko_ons
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I am good at combining tech and building with a good style of wasting resources
How long have you been playing FTB?: Hmm 7month and some ish days
IGN:colecapps
Anything else you want to add(extra points):Extra points ! Not that much , one thing to mention is that I love doing bees and doing some weird ass ME builds :)
Hope I will be accepted :)

craio95

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB/mods: Started using mods since Alpha 1.2.6.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak: Yes. I am able to do both. Will send skype via PM.
What is your best skill in FTB: Nuclear energy production in IC2 and Gregtech, also very good with ComputerCraft.
How long have you been playing FTB: I started playing in december 2012.
IGN: craio95
Anything else you want to add: Playing Minecraft since Indev. Hosted my own servers until my laptop just wasn't powerful enough for me and my friends to play. I know my way around computers (I'm a C++ programmer) pretty good. I'm a team player. I like playing together with intelligent people, so we can create together big things. When I play with my friends, each one of us does the thing he is best at, for maximum efficiency. I look forward to being accepted and hope we will have a nice time together.

SHOT2THEJAW

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 15 , 16 in 5 days
Experience with ftb/mods: played ftb since beta pack A :) I know almost every mod
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I am able in both my skype is teko_ons
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I am good at combining tech and building with a good style of wasting resources
How long have you been playing FTB?: Hmm 7month and some ish days
IGN:colecapps
Anything else you want to add(extra points):Extra points ! Not that much , one thing to mention is that I love doing bees and doing some weird ass ME builds :)
Hope I will be accepted :)

Accepted! Welcome to the Deltro community!

Experience with FTB/mods: Started using mods since Alpha 1.2.6.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak: Yes. I am able to do both. Will send skype via PM.
What is your best skill in FTB: Nuclear energy production in IC2 and Gregtech, also very good with ComputerCraft.
How long have you been playing FTB: I started playing in december 2012.
IGN: craio95
Anything else you want to add: Playing Minecraft since Indev. Hosted my own servers until my laptop just wasn't powerful enough for me and my friends to play. I know my way around computers (I'm a C++ programmer) pretty good. I'm a team player. I like playing together with intelligent people, so we can create together big things. When I play with my friends, each one of us does the thing he is best at, for maximum efficiency. I look forward to being accepted and hope we will have a nice time together.

OhDeez

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application

age (15+):15
Experience with ftb/mods:Really familiar with all the mods.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Yes, Rejectionsz
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Mining and Tech, I don't really build much, but i design my underground houses.
How long have you been playing FTB?:I started playing ftb for about 7-8 months.
IGN:OhDeez
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I'm most likely to start a LP if i get accepted. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/CenhHD Also, I've been in many whitelisted servers which always seem to shutdown, so i'm very familiar to all the servers rules.

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+):22
Experience with ftb/mods: Been playing with mods for almost 2 years now
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: No sorry, no mic.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I LOVE building
How long have you been playing FTB?:Since it came out
IGN: xSimplename

SHOT2THEJAW

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application

age (15+):15
Experience with ftb/mods:Really familiar with all the mods.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Yes, Rejectionsz
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Mining and Tech, I don't really build much, but i design my underground houses.
How long have you been playing FTB?:I started playing ftb for about 7-8 months.
IGN:OhDeez
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I'm most likely to start a LP if i get accepted. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/CenhHD Also, I've been in many whitelisted servers which always seem to shutdown, so i'm very familiar to all the servers rules.

age (15+):22
Experience with ftb/mods: Been playing with mods for almost 2 years now
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: No sorry, no mic.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I LOVE building
How long have you been playing FTB?:Since it came out
IGN: xSimplename

Mads Yde

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mads3008112
- Minecraft experience: since beta 1.7

Why I would like to join?: because my cusin (hymn59overcome) plays on here :)
Suggestions: none.

How much experience in ultimate: I am a noob at ftb :D my cusin is gonna teach me the ropes :D

Voxel_Box

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mads3008112
- Minecraft experience: since beta 1.7

Why I would like to join?: because my cusin (hymn59overcome) plays on here :)
Suggestions: none.

How much experience in ultimate: I am a noob at ftb :D my cusin is gonna teach me the ropes :D

Accepted but nex time please follow Whitelist Guidelines

Clavogos

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Clavogos
Minecraft experience: Since beta 1.8.1, FTB for about 4 months but still need to learn lot about it.
What is your best skill in FTB: Mining

Skype: clavogos (but i may not be able to use a mic often)
Why I would like to join? A friend told me about this server, so it could be a nice oportunity to play with him. Also playing on a server is still more entertaining than playing alone. I think i could learn a lot about FTB on this server and have a good time with you.

How much experience in ultimate: Not much, i played it since its realese but not a lot because of the really time taking studies i had this year, but i'm curious, there's so much things to learn with all those mods

Hope to see you soon on the server if i'm accepted.

Teckdragon

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Admins/Owners If its not too much trouble I would like my items back that were lost from a cheap death roughly 5 mins before this posting. I apparently fell out of the world and lost my good armor, portal gun, highly enchanted Dia sword as well as a tier 3 zombie pig man soul shard, enchanted electric jetpack. and more. I request compensation because of this incident that happened that was unpreventable in my part.