Open Server Delta Pirates [FTB Ultimate v1.0.1][no lag][24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pandaman123

Jul 29, 2019
Eastborn (owner) has been hospitalized for a few weeks and the hosting company shut his account down and they won't restore it and he has been talking to the support and he said that they already deleted all the files

^^ "Already deleted all the files".... yea a full sever restart

rainbowpengy

Jul 29, 2019
He has been out of the hospital for a little and he's alright. I am unsure of if he wants why he was there disclosed though

rainbowpengy

Jul 29, 2019
That's really weird and also, East is thinking of making a website for the server and he wants to know how the website should look if anybody has any ideas

rainbowpengy

Jul 29, 2019
It's the latest mindcrack pack but I suggest not joining. I just logged in about 10 minutes ago and the entire time 2 of the owners friends were telling me to fuck off and that my mom likes n****r dick

ThrillBird

Jul 29, 2019
hahah what a joke the "new" dp running MindCrack is ;) I went on there just a minute ago to see what was up. There was just me and some dude online, and as I was typing I got banned, before I even got time to hit enter ;) lasted about 10 seconds ;)

What I don't really understand is why they keep the server up for 5 people, without any whitelist but banning enyone who enters instantly ;)

rainbowpengy

Jul 29, 2019
He never got a response from nitrohost as far a I know, but he contacted the original server owner who was setting up his own server box and that's all I know. I'm unsure whether he ever received a reply back from either place

ThrillBird

Jul 29, 2019
You're not alone Panda ;) God I've been searching for a good server ever since delta went down, but haven't found a one I like yet.. How hard can it be to let the players themself decide how they want to play? :eek: