Open Server Delta Pirates [FTB Ultimate v1.0.1][no lag][24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Skillz

Jul 29, 2019
Delta Pirates server
The server runs on the FTB ultimate pack (version 1.0.1). This is a relatively small server with only a few people online at the moment, about 5 people (who haven't played long) we are all very friendly and just want to have a cool time and build some awesome things. We have Fihgu's teleport mod however ./top and ./warp (to locations not players) are disabled. Although anything is allowed on the server there are a few things frowned upon.

These don't do things include:
  • Spamming
  • Using abusive language
  • Destroying spawn in anyway
  • Continually stealing from a player (and thus making their experience on the server a rubbish one.)
Although its unlikely you will be banned for these reasons other players (including myself) will probably dislike you for it and take matters into their own hands. If you want to avoid being stolen from then build far away from spawn. Be nice, have fun and don't be a douche. Cya on the server :)

IP:ftb.deltapirates.net

lycanthh

Jul 29, 2019
I REALLY like small servers. I've been looking for one for ages, me and 1 or 2 friends want to join, but it says we need Twilight forest 1.15.3

ChaseSk8s

Jul 29, 2019
fyi dude you need to get a new ip you could get hacked easily by putting your ipv4 adress on here i reccomend going to no-ip.org and makin a custom ip

Skillz

Jul 29, 2019
Our server host was experiencing problems so the server was offline but to my knowledge its back online now. ere also sorting out a twilight mod problem, several of the admins including myself downloaded the pack when it was first released, it seems they updated the twilight mod in the pack without pushing an update so there is no new version, since no one has been to the twilight yet we will switch the new with the old so you shouldn't have any problems. Our Server is hosted online so we shoulden't have any more problems (fingers crossed).

Skillz

Jul 29, 2019
The server is still offline, very annoying but hopefully it will be back up. I've been going cold turkey.

Skillz

Jul 29, 2019
It's not white listed however the server has been of for 2 days now, we can't do anything, weve contacted the server host and they say they are under attack, quite frustrating. Thank you for correcting my grammar :p

Madkings

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, sadly our host is having some issues these days, we will write a message on this thread when the server is back up. We hope it is up tomorrow, but who knows

Skillz

Jul 29, 2019
I've provided a status picture for the server you can check it to see if the server is online and how many people are online.

lycanthh

Jul 29, 2019
Skillz, can you ban the Equivalent exchange mod? It's just too op, you can get infinite diamonds, iron and dragon eggs from a simple zombie pigmen farm

Skillz

Jul 29, 2019
Heh, no i can't, your meant to be able to transmute items like that, but to actually setup that farm is quite hard and your time may be better spent elsewhere.

lycanthh

Jul 29, 2019
I would actually think the same, but we have the soul shards, and it is really simple. I could not use it, but maybe sometime on the server I want to be on the same conditions with the ppl on the sv :(

Aldonbrooks

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to sign up to be Admin (op). I have been an admin on many servers since they have started and I am extremely experienced with every mod. Right now I am on one server regularly when it is up. I like that server and I have helped that server out a lot being Admin(op) but it isn't up that often and I like to be on in my free time and playing a guessing game never knowing if the server will be up is always a problem. If u would please consider my request I am completely certain you will be as happy as the other owners I have been with from start till end.
My IGN: aldonbrooks
Reason: I am very experienced and what to help/ play on a nice FTB ultimate server.
Hope to see you in and help you all out.

Jejunum

Jul 29, 2019
You might want to look into disabling age books. They will kill your server when gone unchecked.

Eastborn

Jul 29, 2019
The server will probably be online today (Saturday 23rd of March GMT+1)
We have transferred hosts but there has been a complication with the new Host we are transferring to.
We are currently waiting for someone there with rights to enable services so he can activate our server.

When the server is back online, there will be an IP-change I will post it here and I will have the main post updated as well when we know the new IP

Greetings,
Eastborn