Open Server Delta Pirates [FTB Ultimate v1.0.1][no lag][24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

archie8300

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure you haven't changed the ip, I cant connect, all I get is unknown host 82.145.61.133 and im using ftb.deltapirates.net

The_Crazed

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

I (Ludwig_Berg) accidently placed my Apiarists backpack in a barrel and now me and my friend cant play så if the owner can fix it in world edit or some thing like that i would be overjoyed!

Thank you!

Demigod

Jul 29, 2019
Some cheeky bastard changed the message board at spawn hub and made a trapped portal after you enter the overworld age it's avoidable but it's close to overworld spawn and i as curious/dumb as i were entered the purple portal and got teleported to a 2x2 room with a mystcraft portal at bottom then got teleported to the bastards age and instantly found myself in despair because i instantly lost all my items and got fried by an MFFS trap

The_Crazed

Jul 29, 2019
East... We did it again xD but on other accounts and on a other location! :p Please respond

/Ludwig_Berg

rainbowpengy

Jul 29, 2019
Eastborn (owner) has been hospitalized for a few weeks and the hosting company shut his account down and they won't restore it and he has been talking to the support and he said that they already deleted all the files

rainbowpengy

Jul 29, 2019
He has already contacted nitrohost to see what their termination policy and other things but they haven't replied yet. In case you didn't already realize, this means a full server restart

ThrillBird

Jul 29, 2019
really, east is in hospital and all you think of is that the server will need to be reset?! What's happened to him rainbowpengy?