Defeat The Godmodder

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
When will people learn that telling the godmodder how much damage it took does not work.
image.jpg

Anyways, in all seriousness I send in zombies...
image.jpg

Also I call n Bartz with necromancer job and send all of them to attack the GModder

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I dance with swag at the Godmodder.
The godmodder has more swag than you. It does nothing.

I destroy any and all swag thus destroying part of godmodders endless memories

The godmodder opens up his backup file for endless memories.

I use my channel swag spell to imbue Liara with intense amounts of swag.
The swag is too much for Liara and she explodes.

I notify Doctor Hax of the Godmodder's existence.

Plot Twist: The godmodder is Doctor Hax!

I delete the Godmodder before he can react.

And remove his powers.

The godmodder opens up the backup file and recreates himself.

I throw cheese at the godmodder.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

The godmodder eats the cheese and enjoys it. Then he uses the power of the cheese to destroy your Galaxy Note 3.

I notify the godmodder that we may have to necro him removing all but one point of health

The godmodder looses nothing. He's still winning.

When will people learn that telling the godmodder how much damage it took does not work.

The genius of this statement does one thousand damage to the godmodder.

Such genius.
So smart.
Very bright.

View attachment 8677

Anyways, in all seriousness I send in zombies...View attachment 8678

Also I call n Bartz with necromancer job and send all of them to attack the GModder

The zombies eventually starve to death while the Godmodder hides in his underground bunker. The godmodder shoots Bartz with a machine gun killing him forever.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Prays to Zeus to strike down the godmodder with a thunderous lightningbolt that would cause a short circuit disabling it for some time that I save for later in case I need to respawn.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Prays to Zeus to strike down the godmodder with a thunderous lightningbolt that would cause a short circuit disabling it for some time that I save for later in case I need to respawn.

The godmodder does not run on your feeble electricity! Only pure magical force! The godmodder sends a blast of plasma your way. Back to start!