Defeat The Godmodder

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think you understand the fundementals of my plan. Time travel has been destroyed from all time and space. It doesn't exist. Even the concept does not exist. So no matter how long you wait, time travel is no longer an option.

Unless I rejoin the game which I will never do because you don't want me to godmod and me joining the game will inevitably lead to me godmodding.

Uraniuoxied

Jul 29, 2019
-Spawns in-
Well, first time ever on threads like these -cracks neck- let's begin

Asks the Godmodder a unanswered question to confuse the godmodder. Knowing the Godmodder knows all, yet the question is unanswered. Therefore, the unanswered question would then be answered, if it knows that answer, yet it is unanswered. So how is there an unanswered question when the Godmodder knows all answers, yet this one goes unanswered?

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
-Spawns in-
Well, first time ever on threads like these -cracks neck- let's begin

Asks the Godmodder a unanswered question to confuse the godmodder. Knowing the Godmodder knows all, yet the question is unanswered. Therefore, the unanswered question would then be answered, if it knows that answer, yet it is unanswered. So how is there an unanswered question when the Godmodder knows all answers, yet this one goes unanswered?

The godmodder punches you. Paradox solved.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
How about I get someone to seduce the godmodder to sleep with them, but the godmodder doesn't know I filled the person with plastic explosives. She explodes.

Let it just be known that I volunteered for this job, and was not coerced by anybody.

I throw an egg at the Godmodder's face, and use the distraction to turn up his heating and shake up all the cans of his favourite soft drink currently present in his dwelling, using a paint shaker.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER!!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1382725114][/DOUBLEPOST]IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!![DOUBLEPOST=1382725156][/DOUBLEPOST]IMMA TAKIN MAH ENGLISH CLASS!!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1382725190][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm using proper English now.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Now that all of the dams are damns, every river overflows to the GM's location, since he was in the possession of all of the dams before they were converted to damns. The GM gets submerged.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
The egg makes contact. The GM wipes off the yolk and godpunches Liara in the breasts so hard that they separate from reality before exploding. VICTORY IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!