Defeat The Godmodder

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I summon the godmodder's mother, who promptly drags him away by the ear, screaming the punishments he will recieve when they get home.

The godmodder has no mother. He materialized in the sea of chaos and since then has been causing chaos and destruction wherever he goes.[DOUBLEPOST=1382489211][/DOUBLEPOST]
I rig his remote for the TV to explode when he uses it.

Godmodder buys a new remote.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I develop a method of transmitting information back in time. I warn every military power to destroy the sea of chaos before the GM materializes. Countries prepare. Armies mobilize. The end is near.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I develop a method of transmitting information back in time. I warn every military power to destroy the sea of chaos before the GM materializes. Countries prepare. Armies mobilize. The end is near.

Actually, the Sea of Chaos probably existed from the beginning because the Godmodder exists from the beginning of time. Unless that isn't true anymore.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, the Sea of Chaos probably existed from the beginning because the Godmodder exists from the beginning of time. Unless that isn't true anymore.

It's the sea of chaos, so probably.

The sea of chaos is on another planet. It cannot be reached by your primitive technology.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
I acquire a large sum of money through questionable methods. I jump in a time machine. The space program in the past receives a trillion dollars from an "anonymous donor." Now they can access the other planet on which the sea of chaos is located.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I acquire a large sum of money through questionable methods. I jump in a time machine. The space program in the past receives a trillion dollars from an "anonymous donor." Now they can access the other planet on which the sea of chaos is located.

The secrets of time travel were destroyed long ago.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Bella's right, you can only transmit information across time, not physical objects. I could tell someone it will rain tomorrow, but I can't give them an umbrella.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Bella's right, you can only transmit information across time, not physical objects. I could tell someone it will rain tomorrow, but I can't give them an umbrella.
Aha, but who uses physical money anymore? You go to the store and swipe your credit card-- data, information, is being transmitted, not anything physical.

And when you have a time machine, "long ago" has no meaning.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Aha, but who uses physical money anymore? You go to the store and swipe your credit card-- data, information, is being transmitted, not anything physical.

And when you have a time machine, "long ago" has no meaning.

Again, time travel secrets were destroyed long ago.

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
Again, time travel secrets were destroyed long ago.

I think the idea is that someone who had access to time travel back when it existed could reintroduce it now. Depending on the laws of the universe you could stable time loop it (a time machine appears on your doorstep, you use it to go back in time to when time machines existed and send one to your doorstep).
Of course, if time travel is no longer possible at all that wouldn't work.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I think the idea is that someone who had access to time travel back when it existed could reintroduce it now. Depending on the laws of the universe you could stable time loop it (a time machine appears on your doorstep, you use it to go back in time to when time machines existed and send one to your doorstep).
Of course, if time travel is no longer possible at all that wouldn't work.

The universe was destroyed and recreated. Therefore anyone with the ability or knowledge of how to time travel is now gone.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
A wormhole appears right in front of me and I jump through it. I travel to the old universe and learn the secrets of time travel through wormholes. I then create a wormhole right in front of my future self.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
A wormhole appears right in front of me and I jump through it. I travel to the old universe and learn the secrets of time travel through wormholes. I then create a wormhole right in front of my future self.

Refer to page one to find out why this is godmodding.

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
How about I get someone to seduce the godmodder to sleep with them, but the godmodder doesn't know I filled the person with plastic explosives. She explodes.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
There's also the fact that the GM probably destroyed all knowledge of time travel using a tardis, destroying all knowledge of it in all of time and space, every second of every universe.

Reactions: whizzball1

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
I wait. I wait for a long time. I wait until someone finally re-invents time-travel. Then I implement my bank-robbing capital-gaining, time-travelling, space program-funding, Sea of Chaos-destroying plan.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think you understand the fundementals of my plan. Time travel has been destroyed from all time and space. It doesn't exist. Even the concept does not exist. So no matter how long you wait, time travel is no longer an option.

Reactions: whizzball1