Whitelist Server Debaubau's FTB Server|FTB Mindcrack|Whitelisted|Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
And now that we have a good group of people who consistently play, we can be a bit more organized and start a spawny-thingy like I was trying to in the last few days :D

But ofc, everyone is free to go off and do w/e they want :D

Kreamator

Jul 29, 2019
Hrmm...
It's a kinda demoralizing thing for me in games whenever I have to start over several days work, espesially when I've not even been around much longer than that.
However, I also am one who's not too keen on losing so much work completely in the need of starting a new map...

I'm having to leave my vote at neutral, since both options are rather... undesirable to me =/

Rage_Pixel

Jul 29, 2019
Indeed honor systems are not trust worthy I did in fact make those but ashen has a good point we would have double. Didnt realize that I guess that I would have to make it again but I still want to load the backup. Because of how much work I put in. And I love the area im in im still very strong for the backup.

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
Hrmm...
It's a kinda demoralizing thing for me in games whenever I have to start over several days work, espesially when I've not even been around much longer than that.
However, I also am one who's not too keen on losing so much work completely in the need of starting a new map...

I'm having to leave my vote at neutral, since both options are rather... undesirable to me =/

Both are undesirable to me too, but the map is toast. We could always play vanilla. :p

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance you could send the map to me? Maybe it's a specific chunk. I could try removing that chunk with MCEdit

Mony

Jul 29, 2019
I hope that we can get a new map, It will suck for all of us. More or less, but a fresh start would be the nicest way to get past this. Another thing we would gain from this is a stronger, more bonded community especially if we all hopped onto Teamspeak and built a spawn town together, and helped each other out.

Kreamator

Jul 29, 2019
If you do start a new map, I would also appreciate if you could send me the world. The 'corrupted' world, that is.

Although I remain neutral towards either outcome.

Rage_Pixel

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly I'm talkin with kreamator (oomp) and we both agree that it seems that there will be a new map, but for any decision please make it quick. We're both bored I'd say get the new map up and get all of us in skype :) So we can do an organized beginning

Rage_Pixel

Jul 29, 2019
I dont wanna tell or have you guys just right your chat 12 and ashen if you wouldnt mind sendin me a message?

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys. I work and have been working all night. I'll load a new map, but I don't know if I'm going to be getting on tonight. Log in in about 5 minutes or so!