Whitelist Server Debaubau's FTB Server|FTB Mindcrack|Whitelisted|Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

leekel2

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there! IGN is Partisanturbine, I'm 19, been playing Minecraft since Alpha, Been playing FTB since about two days after the modpack came out, my hobbies include hours of Minecraft, reading, and hours of Team Fortress 2. I live in the EST time zone, and would really love to join your server and build some FTB stuff with you.

Cookieman

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my minecraft name is cookieman768 I am 16 years old, and I'm fairly old to FTB but have played most other mod packs out there. I've been playing Minecraft since Indev was released to the public, and have lots of experience running my own Minecraft servers.

Gannondorf

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there!
IGN: Gannondorf1000
What I like to do: I love Minecraft, the Assassin's Creed Saga, and reading suspenseful novels.
I have been playing Minecraft since the beginning of Beta (hence why I sometimes use the old names for some items), I have never played FTB but I have used all the mods within the modpack.
I hope to see you in the server.
Au Revoir!

Michaeco

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Michaeco
Hobby: Minecraft
16 years old
Played FTB in 4 Months
And MC in about 1 year 6 months
Thanks for reading :D

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there! IGN is Partisanturbine, I'm 19, been playing Minecraft since Alpha, Been playing FTB since about two days after the modpack came out, my hobbies include hours of Minecraft, reading, and hours of Team Fortress 2. I live in the EST time zone, and would really love to join your server and build some FTB stuff with you.

I'd love to you whitelist you tonight. PM me when you can get online and I'll get you in!

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
The server is currently down. I'm pretty sure the current world is causing the issues, but I sent a ticket to my server provider so they may lend some insight. I'll post the news as soon as I get it.

Kreamator

Jul 29, 2019
Debau, shall I assume then that it'll be a good part of today then that the server'll be down? Hope ya'll can get the fixed up.

And HDdexterity, if you've not yet been white-listed, then you may like to take a moment and think that begging may be what got you expemtped from qualification for the server @_@ Either way, continuing to ask and plead will likely get you nowhere.

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, until I get an answer from my host I'm going to keep the server down. If the map is in case corrupted, well I'll try to figure out why and how we can prevent that from happening again. I should have a backup pre-WitherCrater from a few days ago, so hopefully we can get the same map back up (just an older version)

Kreamator

Jul 29, 2019
If it gets set back to before the Wither Crater, I know several people who'll be particularly rage-ridden, including myself, too much has happened since then.

My suggestion: Make more backups more often xD

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, Beastnode confirmed my original theory that something caused a memory leak. The map is bad, so we can either install the previous back up, or we can start fresh. Either way, I'm upset because of all the stuff I'll have lost.

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
I'll throw up a poll for everyone to vote on over the rest of the day

EDIT: Nevermind, can't find the poll function :p

Just paste here as to whether you want me to upload the "backup" or you wish for a "new" map. Use that terminology so I understand, thanks!

Rage_Pixel

Jul 29, 2019
I posted this on skype while talking to you deb, but for everyone else I would say the things that took us the last few days to make so any expensive things we could be given. Incase you dont know im voting for load the backup the reason I think we should be given anything we made that was hard to make becauae I made a vajara a gravi suit and the most important thing is I made 64 ultimate hybrid solar panels and that took forever and i really dont wanna have to make those again, but if people disagree then i guess ill have to, thats just my opinion. Yes I know im a tryhard in ftb. Thats just my opinion. -Rage_Pixel

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
I vote for a new map.

My reasoning being that I will be losing some stuff (not as much as Deb or Rage_Pixel) from the backup, but what I lost I would find aggravating to replace.
Also, if we go with Rage_Pixel's idea of being given things, that just means we will ultimately get double of everything (because we have the resources to make something once and have been giving the item for free). Also, there is no way to verify who made what in the last few days, and I don't trust the honor system currently. I could say I made a full quantum suit and had alv5 wither skeleton soulshard and there'd be no way to verify that (btw, I have no where near that).

Ashen92