Whitelist Server [DEAD] Direwolf20_1_5 v1.1.3 [Bukkit | Essentials | Mumble | 32GB RAM]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

StrikeMD

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: tjl7
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join: looking for a good server.. whitelisted.. and i am here ))
* How much you are going to play?: 1-2 hours... depends..
* Do you have experience with the mods?: of course.. played on other FTB servers..
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted): 18

hunter dean

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: Puggzz
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join: ive been playing single player like a hermit for to long
* How much you are going to play? prob a few days a week unless i catch the bug then it would be more
* Do you have experience with the mods? i had my own ftb server for 6 months and i explored most of them. id prob focus on thaumcraft tho
* Your age: 29...ill be 30 in december :-(

andon222

Jul 29, 2019
Your IGN: higadadish
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join: I would like to join because it has been a while since i have been on a server and well i think i will help out a lot if i get whitelisted :)
* How much you are going to play? probs like 24 hours a week unless on holidays then everyday. (still at school)
* Do you have experience with the mods? I know how to use pretty much all of them but only have basic knowledge of computer craft.
* Your age: 16

SamuraiShonobi

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: SamuraiShonobi
* Love playing minecraft, looking for a good community to join and play with.
* Depends on my time, I'm in the military and sometimes don't have a lot of time, I would say probably 5-10 hours a week at minimum
* Yes I do, I ran a server for my family for about a year before they all had rl issues going on and stopped playing.

Kyle_Ragnaork

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: eiliodhe2

* Some words on who you are or why you want to join
I am looking for a good group of guys and gals to play with and have a fun time.

* How much you are going to play?
On average i will play anywhere form 5-8 Hours of video games a day.

* Do you have experience with the mods?
I have played FTB for over 6 months now.

* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted)

Im 19 years old.

Reverend_zero

Jul 29, 2019
* IGN: reverend_zero
* Play time : 15 to 20 hours a week
* Experience: i have been playing minecraft off and on for 3 or 4 years now

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: FinishIgor

* Some words on who you are or why you want to join.
Finnish guy full of humour, im looking for a active server with new people to have fun with.

Unemployed atm, so i play 5+ hours a day

Im pretty new with these mods, but i know the basics. Still learning and if you have any ideas feel free to tell.

25years old.

stan siems

Jul 29, 2019
My in game name is Unbornhotpocket.
My real name is Stan and I want to join so that I can learn more about FTB and meet some new people.
I play about 2-3 hours a day.
I have a lot of experience with Applied Energistics and Mystcraft, I'm Still learning how to do bees.
I'm 14 years old and my time zone is mountain standard.

CrazyGuynl

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN CrazyGuynl
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join Hello I am johan I am from Netherlands I am 28 years old and am friendly and always help out
* How much you are going to play? depends on work 2 a 3 hours a day plus more in the weekend
* Do you have experience with the mods? yes I have I usualy did computercraft ic and buildcraft now I want to go further with thaumcraft
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted) 28

mwhitetail

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN:
mwhitetail

* Some words on who you are or why you want to join:
I am looking for a good, low lag, and stable server to join. I would love to be part of a friendly community and help out the community with builds and the like.

I am currently unemployed, so I fill a lot of my time with games. I mostly play MC and Hearthstone. I play MC daily anywhere from 1-6 hours, and my other games on top of that. I would love the chance to play games other than MC with people from the community!

I have been playing with mods ever since MC beta 1.6.6, and FTB since it was 'just a map' :)

* Your age:

OzwaldMcNuts8

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: OzwaldMcNuts8
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join: I am 16, live in Australia and have been looking for a chilled out direwolf pack server to play on and just have fun with people without the worry of being griefed and what not. Have run private feed-the-beast servers in the past but wasn't dedicated enough to keep them going cause of school and work.
* How much you are going to play: Most days when I'm free and not working.
* Do you have experience with the mods: Have been playing modded minecraft since the early days of tekkit. Got sick of vanilla minecraft cause it just got boring after you basically end game and are just at the point of building stuff.

Tynster

Jul 29, 2019
Your IGN: matthoude12

* Some words on who you are or why you want to join: the last server i played on kind of went nuts with amount of mods they added to the pack and it become too resource heavy for my computer so i'm looking for a fresh start on a less modded sever

* How much you are going to play?: Most likely between 1 and 5-6 hours

* Do you have experience with the mods?: yes i have alot of experience with mods especially with Build Craft and IC2

* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted): my age is currently 16

jim_pickens1057

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN jim_pickens1057
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join im just a player looking for a good server with no douches and just really chill
* How much you are going to play? id say anywhere from 4 to 20 hours a week
* Do you have experience with the mods? I gave been using ftb modpacks for a while and I have coded a few
* Your age 16

lambo93

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: lambo93
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join
Hello, i would like to join because i would love to get to learn so much more about the mod pack, always had a small server of my own to play own but hardly anyone to play with. I always play nice and help out people when i can :)

Hopefully couple of hours each night and im free most weekends to play :)

Yes played alot with industialcraft and a small amount with thaumcraft.

Razielxv

Jul 29, 2019
Razielxv
Been with out a decent server for awhile now. and single player just isn't cutting it.
Experienced with all mods in said modpack.