Whitelist Server [DEAD] Direwolf20_1_5 v1.1.3 [Bukkit | Essentials | Mumble | 32GB RAM]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

iamakiller5

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN: iamakiller5
Some words on who you are or why you want to join:
I'm a college student who is an avid gamer. I've been playing Minecraft since early beta versions and when tekkit and feed the beast got introduced it revolutionized my Minecraft experience. I'm looking for a server to call home and use all possible mods available to me.
How much you are going to play?
Everyday, for at least an hour
* Do you have experience with the mods?
I have experience with all the mods on the server
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted)
20 years old

Thank you :)
-Denis

Cyatts

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN: cyatts
Some words on who you are or why you want to join:
I am someone who has loved and played minecraft since early beta, and am jus looking for a friendly server to play on to give and receive building ideas.
How much you are going to play?
Everyday, after i get off work.
I have experience with all the mods that are being used, but am still learning some of the newest features with a few
21 years old

Inevitable_Deep

Jul 29, 2019
Your IGN: Inevitable_Deep will be teaming with Eapo108 if we are both accepted.
Some words on who you are or why you want to join. I would like to join to try and use all the mods I haven't used before and advance more with Applied Energistics.
How much you are going to play? 2-4 Hours (weekdays) If home all day (weekends)
Do you have experience with the mods? Most of them I was a Mod on a Yogcraft server and dabbled around with all the mods.
Your age: 14[DOUBLEPOST=1378247807][/DOUBLEPOST]Your IGN: Inevitable_Deep will be teaming with Eapo108 if we are both accepted.
Some words on who you are or why you want to join. I would like to join to try and use all the mods I haven't used before and advance more with Applied Energistics.
How much you are going to play? 2-4 Hours (weekdays) If home all day (weekends)
Do you have experience with the mods? Most of them I was a Mod on a Yogcraft server and dabbled around with all the mods.
Your age: 14

APerfectxSonnet

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

My IGN is APerfectxSonnet, I am 22 years old. I am from the East Coast of America. I would like to join this server because I devout a lot of my free time to Minecraft, and I would love to find a good server with awesome people. I have been playing minecraft quite regularly since v 1.8.1, and started playing with tech mods on version 1.1, So I have a ton of FTB experience. As I said before, I spend a great deal of free time playing Minecraft, so I would have a good bit of time for the server, It really depends on my work schedule, and the day, but I would be able to spend a good 4 hours a day (both weekday and weekend).

LieutenantSnow

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: LieutenantSnow
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join: I am a great builder and understand all the mods in DW20 pack fairly well
* How much you are going to play? As often as i can
* Do you have experience with the mods? Tons
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted) 16 gonna be 17 soon

Doomadness

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, my name is Doomadness. Im 22 years old, born and life in Germany.
I played much Minecraft bevor ftb (3 yr) but now with ftb it makes much more fun.
i played Ultimate, mindcrack, the "old" DW20 pack, unleashed but my favorite is the "new" dw20 pack.
i have much knowledge about the dw20 pack and know how to use google for other questions. I work at home
so i can play much with you guys :D My only problem is speaking english. I Think its understandable but only writing.
speaking is a realy realy horror for me. Do you have more questions? No problem i try to answer them all. cya and have a nice day.

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: Sabakugaara8
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join: I've been looking for a good server to join, that's not to big and not to small. With a community where everyone knows each other and stuff. Also been looking for a server to test out some builds while I play
* How much you are going to play? As much as I possibly can.
* Do you have experience with the mods? Quite a bit, I know most of them.
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted): Sixteen

Mico Räisänen

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: Paralyd
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join:I am 17 years old boy from finland . I play games pretty much such as minecraft , world of warcraft , cs GO, league of legends and that kinda stuff and i am looking for some ftb server what has good community and this looks like one i would like to join.
* How much you are going to play? i am going to play everyday unless something unusual happens.
* Do you have experience with the mods? forestry, buildcraft , industrialcraft 2. like mostly ic2 and buildcraft
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted) 17

TheRanger

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN
My in game name is Therangerfellow

* Some words on who you are or why you want to join
Hi im studying Pharmacy in RL and love playing minecraft, looking for playing on a modded server with people. Ive been playing single player modded worlds for about a year and half now and also been part of some vanilla servers. I find playing with people and friends makes minecraft so much better.

* How much you are going to play?
As much as i can really, most weekends and evening and days i have off.

I was introduced to mods via tekkit and moved to making pack through MCedit later as i wanted to try some mods that werent available through tekkit alone. Then found the legends that are FTB and have been using their packs since. I watch direwolf videos and occasionally sotmeads. Soaryns streams are always hilarious and also Slowpoke101s streams

I am 23 years old.

Chaoticzz

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: Sacapuntas
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join: I'm just an average minecraft player and would like to play FTB with other people for a change rather than on my own in single player.
* How much you are going to play? Quite a lot
* Do you have experience with the mods? Not a great deal, done alright in single player though, still getting to grips some of the end game stuff.
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted): I'm 19 years old.

Thanks for reading :D

ClumMunch

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN ClumMunch
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join i like to play game, i am youtuber and i really wanna play ftb and i joined a server and it went really buggy
* How much you are going to play? something after school and on Saturdays and Sundays :)
* Do you have experience with the mods? Yes loads
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted) 15

AAAvlar

Jul 29, 2019
* AAAVlar
* I used to be part of a WL server for a while, but we have since disbanded and I haven't played on a server for several months now. I would really like to get back, especially on a DW server since Im familiar with all the mods.
* Mainly weeknights and occasionally some time on weekends
* I'm pretty well versed in all mods in this pack, I follow DW's channel daily.

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: unseennote
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join: I'm looking for a nice community.
* How much you are going to play?: I have a job in which I don't work weekends, on weekends I should be on often, unless I have something going on.
* Do you have experience with the mods?: Mostly just Thaumcraft, but I know some buildcraft, and I'd like it if anyone would help teach me if they don't mind. :p
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted): 17, 18 in January.

The_xy

Jul 29, 2019
NOTICE: We're full and currently not accepting new applications - I'll let you know once we start accepting them again. - Fixed, we are accepting applications again.

@CamShirayuki: Sorry but no