Whitelist Server [DEAD] Direwolf20_1_5 v1.1.3 [Bukkit | Essentials | Mumble | 32GB RAM]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mrsolder11

Jul 29, 2019
1. Your IGN: mrsolder11
2. I've been looking for a Direwolf server for a while and my friend found this one so he said it was good and that's why im joining.
3. Atleast 5 times a week each time for a couple of hours or so. i might to a few late nighters.
4. I'm kinda new to the pack but my bud ssoh is gonna help me.
5. My age is 19

The_xy

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, i fixed the performance issues we had, I'll start whitelisting new members again.

mrsolder11, do you still want to be whitelisted?

paultheoct0pus

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN cookieman373
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join I love to play Modded minecraft, especially on a new server with hopefully no lag...
* How much you are going to play? Probably 2 hours a day on weekdays, more on week ends. It sometimes will depend on how busy I am.
* Do you have experience with the mods? Yes, I know some thaumcraft, IC2, BC3, and AE.
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted) 15 (I can speak to you on skype/ts3 if you want verification.)

Diclonius

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: Diclonius_
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join: I'm tired of SSP, and playing with other people helps give me motivation to work on larger projects.
* How much you are going to play?: A few hours every day ideally.
* Do you have experience with the mods?: Yes.
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted): 17

techstonegaming

Jul 29, 2019
*Your IGN: TechStoneGaming
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join: I would like to join because Feed the Beast has been growing on my channel, and the last video I posted about two weeks ago, was because the server is shutting down,and I lost the interest to play there. I wanna play awesome people like you guys, and make awesome videos
* How much you are going to play? Every other day unless I gotta work
* Do you have experience with the mods? Yes IC2, BuildCraft, and Thaumcraft, are the main three I got into
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted). Im sixteen

Mortiferum

Jul 29, 2019
Your IGN: Cwagrant
Why I want to join: I'm tired of building alone in single player and want to be able to play with a community of people
How often will you play: Probably daily or every other day for a few hours
Do you have experience with the mods: Yes, I've only ever played modded minecraft and I love it. Especially familiar with IC2, Thermal Expansion, Buildcraft, and Applied energistics
Your Age: 23

Mad_Mine

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN : Mad_Mine
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join : I know how to have fun and i want to join becouse i looking for a server with no lag and nice community :)
* How much you are going to play? 3-4 h a day
* Do you have experience with the mods? YES
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted) 17

mitchellwood1999

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: ryry01523
*Some words on who you are and why you want to join us: Im looking for a friendly server which is enjoyable. I've been on many servers before which weren't that great. I've become quite expirenced with the modpack.
*How much am I going to play: almost every day, unless I'm doing stuff with the family.
*do you have experience with the mods: I'm quite experienced with mods like, thaumcraft, IC2, thermal expansion and many more.
*your age: 14 even though I'm quite young I won't be annoying or stupid.

Golden Warrior

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN - No IGN, but if it helps my in-game name is Golden_Warrior_X

* Some words on who you are or why you want to join - I've been joining a lot of FTB servers lately with my friend (ikwismyloginname) and all of them seem to die. This one looks promising and I hope to stay.

* How much you are going to play? - Very likely on a daily basis. I love the idea of a good community, not to mention a server with much less lag then I'm used to.

* Do you have experience with the mods? - Yes and no. There are certain mods I'm still getting the hang of, but most of them I've done a good job of memorizing.

* Your age - 15

Maggboy

Jul 29, 2019
yo my name is rob
My IGN: maggboy
iv been playing minecraft since alpha and modpacks since early beta got into direwolf20 pack about a year ago and i cant stop playing it :) im looking for a group to join to play the modpack with and maybe even other games aswell :) i have a mic i have mumble, teamspeak, razer comms, skype.

i try to get on my pc every day but with work its not always possible but as much as i can i would be on your server if accepted.

i have alot of experiance in mods (still wouldnt say i know everything about them through)

i have ordered a new PC so im hopeing to do some lets plays in the future.

Jackardson

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is Jackardson
I am 22 years old and I want to find a good community and server to play with / on.
Your server looks like a good opportunity to find exactly that.
I normally play about 3-4 hours every day and I play Minecraft since the Alpha version and played a lot of mods. I can do about everything (except building nice looking stuff).
I have a mic and can download Mumble (normally using TS3)

The_xy

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: ryry01523
[...]
I won't be annoying or stupid.
I hope so ;), Whitelisted

* Your IGN - No IGN, but if it helps my in-game name is Golden_Warrior_X
"No IGN"? Heh. well played, :p, whitelisted

My IGN: maggboy
Whitelisted.

My IGN is Jackardson
[...]
Your server looks like a good opportunity to find exactly that.
I think, well hope, it is ^^. Whitelsited.

The_xy

Jul 29, 2019
Hello - Sorry for the recent downtime, the server just froze (no apparent reason, it's not a OOM)
It's back up now, not much progress should have been lost since we have automatic world saving every 15 minutes.

2011raed

Jul 29, 2019
Your IGN : 2011raed
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join : I would like to play Ftb On a server with some nice people and be able to create good building and make great ideas to help others .
* How much you are going to play? : Each day after school 2 or 3 hours . Depends on the day
* Do you have experience with the mods?: Yes i've played in many servers before and i'm an old tekkit player so i'm kind of experienced with some mods in there.
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted I'm 17 years old

TibiTheBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Your IGN TibiTheBoss
Some words on who you are or why you want to join I am looking for a good server with many mods and many people . I played a lot on single player and i realized its boring to play alone...
How much you are going to play? I am going to play daily
Do you have experience with the mods? Yes I have experience with all the mods in this modpack