Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Will do, only have seen one on so far and he was cool with it as well. The improvement on lag and connection far out weighs re building

Purge_Hawk1

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: My IGN is Purge_Hawk1

Age: I am currently at the age of being 12, but do not worry, I am a mature, kind and helpful person who will not harm the community a bit. :)

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No, I have not been banned ever, I follow the rules and terms of every server and I will also do the same to CraftBeast.

If Yes, why? N/A

How often can you play?: I often play Minecraft everyday, specifically FTB every couple days or so, sometimes Tekkit if I am bored.

What is the secret word?: Sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing with simply vanilla Minecraft since November 12th, 2010, as it is my starting point of playing Minecraft.

FTB Experience?: I have been playing Feed The Beast for almost 3 months now and I do know fairly much about the mechanisms about FTB and how it works.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes, I do.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes, I will.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: It is because I am looking for a perfect server to reside on for a while and relax and enjoy the scenery that FTB SMP provides, as well as venture around the server.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Maybe some new friends, some new experience as to playing with FTB SMP and gaining some more fun.

What will you be bringing to our server?: If accepted, I will bring a nice, silent and helpful personality to the community and hopefully some new players into the community, by sharing the word about CraftBeast and it's wonderful players and staff :)

If you are accepted, How do you plan on integrating with the community?: I plan to start my wonderful journey and venture throughout the server and check out the builds, and maybe interact with some of the players on the server.

Any questions you would like to ask: I don't really have any questions for the server.

Additional Information?: I do have a Skype account, where I am accessible through, as well as an email, which I will PM to anyone, if anybody is interested :) Another thing that I would like to add is that you guys do not have to worry about my age and my attitude, as I am a mature person, I do not plan to do anything harmful to the community, I am just here to have fun with the players and/or staff.

Link to your CraftBeast Forums Profile(Optional): I don't have a CraftBeast forum profile yet, but I do plan to create one within the next days or so.

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Amr0
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope
How often can you play?: Erm, quite alot apart from weekends
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Alot, have been playing vanilla for along time
FTB Experience?: Not so much but i have got really into it and looking to learn
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: i could try use my turtle beach
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes of course
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: im looking for a anti grief, friendly server to spend my free time
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: hopefully learn these mods fully, and have a good laugh with people while i do it
What will you be bringing to our server?: i like to have a laugh and joke with people
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: just by getting to know everyone make sure i dont annoy anybody but im a mature person i know how to not get on peoples nerves
Any questions you would like to ask:
Additional Information?: My real name is Jordan, i prefer to be called that ;D and thanks for reading!

diab802

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: diab802
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why? N/A
How often can you play?: nightly
What is the secret word?: Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Extensive, I know pretty much the ins/outs of Vanilla
FTB Experience?: little->none (I do have some Tekkit experience)
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yup
Will you follow ALL of our rules?Of course
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:Look like a good popular server. I'm looking for a friendly community to help me through learning FTB
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Friends, I lack intelligent friends to help me learn FTB - Having a good time doing it.
What will you be bringing to our server?:dedication, intelligence, unity, leadership
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Teamspeak, joining others to further enhancing our FTB experiance
Any questions you would like to ask: N/A
Additional Information?:N/A
Link to your CraftBeast Forums Profile(Optional): Forums were down at the time. 2/21/2013 9:17pm EST

KetchupGuy101

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:KetchupGuy101
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:No
How often can you play?:couple hours 4times a week
What is the secret word?:Sponges
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Yes
FTB Experience?: SOmewhat
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:Yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules?Yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:BEcause i am tired of playing alone
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Friendships and more FTB experience
What will you be bringing to our server?: Some Knowledge of the mods and a semi cool guy
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Not sure
Any questions you would like to ask: DO you need to use your mic?
Additional Information?: I think i am mature because i like to fool around but not to much and i don't like the immature kids at my age so i try to be more mature than them

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: My IGN is Purge_Hawk1

Age: I am currently at the age of being 12, but do not worry, I am a mature, kind and helpful person who will not harm the community a bit. :)

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No, I have not been banned ever, I follow the rules and terms of every server and I will also do the same to CraftBeast.

If Yes, why? N/A

How often can you play?: I often play Minecraft everyday, specifically FTB every couple days or so, sometimes Tekkit if I am bored.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing with simply vanilla Minecraft since November 12th, 2010, as it is my starting point of playing Minecraft.

FTB Experience?: I have been playing Feed The Beast for almost 3 months now and I do know fairly much about the mechanisms about FTB and how it works.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes, I do.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes, I will.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: It is because I am looking for a perfect server to reside on for a while and relax and enjoy the scenery that FTB SMP provides, as well as venture around the server.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Maybe some new friends, some new experience as to playing with FTB SMP and gaining some more fun.

What will you be bringing to our server?: If accepted, I will bring a nice, silent and helpful personality to the community and hopefully some new players into the community, by sharing the word about CraftBeast and it's wonderful players and staff :)

If you are accepted, How do you plan on integrating with the community?: I plan to start my wonderful journey and venture throughout the server and check out the builds, and maybe interact with some of the players on the server.

Any questions you would like to ask: I don't really have any questions for the server.

Additional Information?: I do have a Skype account, where I am accessible through, as well as an email, which I will PM to anyone, if anybody is interested :) Another thing that I would like to add is that you guys do not have to worry about my age and my attitude, as I am a mature person, I do not plan to do anything harmful to the community, I am just here to have fun with the players and/or staff.

Link to your CraftBeast Forums Profile(Optional): I don't have a CraftBeast forum profile yet, but I do plan to create one within the next days or so.
Accepted, please register when possible
In-Game Username: diab802
If Yes, why? N/A
How often can you play?: nightly
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Extensive, I know pretty much the ins/outs of Vanilla
FTB Experience?: little->none (I do have some Tekkit experience)
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yup
Will you follow ALL of our rules?Of course
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:Look like a good popular server. I'm looking for a friendly community to help me through learning FTB
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Friends, I lack intelligent friends to help me learn FTB - Having a good time doing it.
What will you be bringing to our server?:dedication, intelligence, unity, leadership
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Teamspeak, joining others to further enhancing our FTB experiance
Any questions you would like to ask: N/A
Additional Information?:N/A
Link to your CraftBeast Forums Profile(Optional): Forums were down at the time. 2/21/2013 9:17pm EST
Accepted, forums are fixed

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
mnbvc655, i was playing on your server last night with a few guys, some how it let me on, but i didnt build anything, was waiting for you, but i got a few vouches of people, why have i not been excepted, and btw when i was on that diab802 joined and killed someone after asking if admins are on, took there stuff and just left, btw, i tidied up spawn abit, there was creeper holes all over the village, i think i was speaking to, skyrim, jarrad, and some one else began with a c,

mcawesomeville

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: mcawesomeville33
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
If Yes, why? -

How often can you play?: almost everyday

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: i have played it but think it gets boring quite fast

FTB Experience?: i have played FTB since it came out and have played with all the mods before

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: no

Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: because it looks like a fun server with a good community

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: just a lot of fun and communication with other players

What will you be bringing to our server?: good creations and builds

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: i plan on integrate as good and much as i can

Any questions you would like to ask: is there a public workshop or anything like that ?

Additional Information?: -

NurseMissy

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Username: NurseMissy
    How often can you play?: depends on my shifts but i try to get on daily
    Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I started with vanilla and play for about six months
  • FTB Experience?: I have a pretty good understanding of the mods, i am a big thermal expansion fan :D
  • Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: I do but it is terrible quality and am going to upgrade soon :(
    Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yup Yup
    Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I am looking for an active server with a friendly comminity and CraftBeast seems to have everything a girl could want :D
  • What are you looking to gain from playing on our server? A chance to hang out with a great bunch of people who love and enjoy playing ftb as much as I do
  • What will you be bringing to our server? A friendly upbeat player who knows a few good builds that dont cause to much lag :DIf you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Hard question, probably by trying to get to know everyone and by being as helpful as possible.
  • I will also participate in any community builds:D
  • Any questions you would like to ask: Nope, just looking foward to starting to play :D

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Tried login on, said I wasn't white listed. I'm pretty sure my App was accepted.

My IGN if Josuev
Re-added
  • In-Game Username: NurseMissy
    How often can you play?: depends on my shifts but i try to get on daily
    Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I started with vanilla and play for about six months
  • FTB Experience?: I have a pretty good understanding of the mods, i am a big thermal expansion fan :D
  • Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: I do but it is terrible quality and am going to upgrade soon :(
    Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yup Yup
    Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I am looking for an active server with a friendly comminity and CraftBeast seems to have everything a girl could want :D
  • What are you looking to gain from playing on our server? A chance to hang out with a great bunch of people who love and enjoy playing ftb as much as I do
  • What will you be bringing to our server? A friendly upbeat player who knows a few good builds that dont cause to much lag :DIf you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Hard question, probably by trying to get to know everyone and by being as helpful as possible.
  • I will also participate in any community builds:D
  • Any questions you would like to ask: Nope, just looking foward to starting to play :D

Accepted

untastytuna

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: GhostFighter42
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope
If Yes, why? N/A
How often can you play?: I try to play most days, but I also have school and soccer
What is the secret word?: sponges
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: since 1.6
FTB Experience?: I've been playing for about 6 months now, so I am pretty good with all of the mods
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: sadly not
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Of course!
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I am looking for a server with a good community
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Being able to have fun and play with my friends
What will you be bringing to our server?: Like I said before, I am pretty good with the mods, so I like to help people when they need it
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I will set up a bigmachine room that people can use if they want
Any questions you would like to ask: nope
Additional Information?: I really like Thaumcraft

Psykoe

Jul 29, 2019
I have put in an application on your forums under the Whitelist Applications section, just thought I would give you a heads up about it. I can also copy it and paste it here if it makes things any easier on you guys.

McKim Boys

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: McKim_Boys

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No i have not.

If Yes, why? N/A

How often can you play?: 3-4 Times a week for a couple of hours at a time

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing minecraft since the early Beta version.

FTB Experience?: I have played a lot of the Mindcrack pack and Direwolf20. I know a lot about quite a few of the mods.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Most certainly

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: To join a good community and find people that are fun and mature to play with.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A fun time with playing with the community and building advance contraptions

What will you be bringing to our server?: A person that is willing to help anybody and that will be on fairly often

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Maybe teaming up with someone who has been playing or just started on the server.

Any questions you would like to ask: How many people are normally on teamspeak.

Additional Information?: I cant wait to start playing on this server.