Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Alex2002012

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: alex2002012
  • Have you been banned before?: no but i usually quit if i get stolen from but if im excepted im just gona use safes
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: yes :)
  • Why should we whitelist you: i know alot about all mods on direwolf20 pack because i watch him and also ive been using mods since minecraft 1.2.5
  • Can you be part of the community?: yes i love community builds/creations and i will help build shared machine rooms and such
  • extra info: im irish and love having a laugh with other people on minecraft and i love sharing my knowledge and learning new and interesting things. i dont know much about mffs mod but thats really it :p

Reactions: MrScampi

MrScampi

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:MrScampi
  • Have you been banned before?: no
  • If yes (above) State why: x
  • Secret word: Sponges
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: yes
  • Why should we whitelist you: I was looking for a server that had a good sense of community and ive had 2 years of mc experience...
  • Can you be part of the community?:yes and I hope everyone else can too.

Reactions: Alex2002012

SupahMo

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: SupahMo
  • Have you been banned before?: No
  • If yes (above) State why:
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) Sponges
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes
  • Why should we whitelist you: I love automating things. I would love to able to get involved with a community that I could build awesome things with.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Of course.

Tiyu

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:Tiyu
  • Have you been banned before?:No
  • If yes (above) State why:N/A
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules)Sponges
  • Will you follow all of our rules?:Why wouldn't I?
  • Why should we whitelist you:I am a mature funny person with a great personality and is very skilled at FTB/Minecraft
  • Can you be part of the community?:Yup

mysterydude8

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Mysterydude8
Have you been banned before?: Nope
Secret Word: Sponge
Will you follow the rules?: Of course
Why should we whitelist you: I'm a friendly person that is well experienced at FTB and Minecraft in general.
Can you be part of the community?: Yup! That is the main reason why I am quiting my single player world and looking for a multiplayer server instead.

Forsbde

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: forsbde
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) sponge
  • Why should we whitelist you: i love ftb, dw20 and I want a good server to play on,
  • Can you be part of the community?: yes. I'm hope we can have a fun community on this server.

Lachlan Harris

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:LHman97
  • Secret word: Sponges!
  • Why should we whitelist you: I love minecraft and have been playing for a while now and i am looking for a good server to play on
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes i would love to be. I love the idea of having a big community similar to forgecraft

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:MrScampi
  • Secret word: Sponges
  • Why should we whitelist you: I was looking for a server that had a good sense of community and ive had 2 years of mc experience...
  • Can you be part of the community?:yes and I hope everyone else can too.

Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1359073424][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Minecraft Username: alex2002012
  • Have you been banned before?: no but i usually quit if i get stolen from but if im excepted im just gona use safes
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: yes :)
  • Why should we whitelist you: i know alot about all mods on direwolf20 pack because i watch him and also ive been using mods since minecraft 1.2.5
  • Can you be part of the community?: yes i love community builds/creations and i will help build shared machine rooms and such
  • extra info: im irish and love having a laugh with other people on minecraft and i love sharing my knowledge and learning new and interesting things. i dont know much about mffs mod but thats really it :p

Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1359073572][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Minecraft Username: SupahMo
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) Sponges
  • Why should we whitelist you: I love automating things. I would love to able to get involved with a community that I could build awesome things with.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Of course.

Accepted!

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:LHman97
  • Why should we whitelist you: I love minecraft and have been playing for a while now and i am looking for a good server to play on
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes i would love to be. I love the idea of having a big community similar to forgecraft

Accepted!

shadowed420

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:shadowed420
  • Have you been banned before?:Never
  • Secret word: Sponges! good for removing water
  • Will you follow all of our rules?:yes
  • Why should we whitelist you:im looking for a good community of players where i can play and learn more about the modpack i am an active player with a fair bit of free time
  • Can you be part of the community?:yes

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Why am I not accepted?
Sorry! didnt see your post!
Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1359079030][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Minecraft Username:shadowed420
  • Have you been banned before?:Never
  • Secret word: Sponges! good for removing water
  • Will you follow all of our rules?:yes
  • Why should we whitelist you:im looking for a good community of players where i can play and learn more about the modpack i am an active player with a fair bit of free time
  • Can you be part of the community?:yes

Looking good, Accepted!

Argenteus

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Argenteus
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes... Who again would say ANYTHING else?
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because I want to join the server, and I'm willing to help with community projects. I play quite a bit, and I'm hoping for a good server where people don't grief eachother's homes, and with good people to play along with.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes.

• Out of curiousity, why absolutely no 3rd party clients? Does MultiMC count?

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Argenteus
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes... Who again would say ANYTHING else?
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because I want to join the server, and I'm willing to help with community projects. I play quite a bit, and I'm hoping for a good server where people don't grief eachother's homes, and with good people to play along with.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes.

• Out of curiousity, why absolutely no 3rd party clients? Does MultiMC count?

Accepted!
MultiMc doesnt count so you are fine,
What i meant was like hacking/pvp assisting clients

Red DLai

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: RedDlai
  • Have you been banned before?: No sir no mam
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Of course
  • Why should we whitelist you: I want to have some quality people to play with since FTB seems to be way fun with people (single player is getting old ) A whitelist server seems the best way to go because its more compact and better for form a comunity.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes

Personal question, any problems if i record videos?

killkid3600

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:killkid3600
  • Age: (15+ Younger players that are mature are fine)11 im quite mature though (may have rare bad grammar)
  • Have you been banned before?:Yes
  • If yes (above) State why:I was joining a tekkit server and i saw spawn was griefed and told the admin they then banned me
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules)Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?:Yes i dont know why i would ever say no
  • Why should we whitelist you:I have played Minecraft for a few years now and tekkit atleast 1 year and FTB a few months im hoping to get into every mod and make new friends aswell im also a neat builder and not going to build dirt huts
  • Can you be part of the community?:Yes im a very nice player and have made some great friends these past years playing Minecraft

Ninjabob991

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Galbetorix
  • Have you been banned before?: Never, and I have played on a lot of servers (I hope that proves my maturity)
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Totally!
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because I have played on similar servers before, and the reason I am looking for a new one is because they have been discontinued, also because I wanna play on a DW20 server instead of a mindcrack or vanilla
  • Can you be part of the community? Yes, I have been in close server communities before