Greylist Server CraftBeast|DW20 Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|50 Slots! |Nice Community|For Experienced and New

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derp_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Creeper_survival

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Almost. From being falsely accused.

How often can you play?: Every Other Week.

What is the secret word?: Sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since 2010.

FTB Experience?: Since 2012.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: No.

Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Yes.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: For a fun experience with nice people .

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Expert skills and helping people with problems with blocks and ect.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: As a service of help to people in need of help..

Additional Information?: I'm cool and nice when you meet me. I must get tasks or else i get bored. anything to help people i'll try to do
From, Derp_

soiling

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Cookie10cruncher

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server? :eek:nly a temporary ban

If Yes, why?: on my friends server for pranking him. he just misudes his power

How often can you play?: about 2-3 hours a day

What is the secret word?: SPONGES

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: i have done everything in minecraft vanilla, played for 1,5 years then went to tekkit and ftb

FTB Experience?: i have played a lot ftb. i have played every mod but i havent completed all of them (like mystcraft, and stuff)

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes :)

Will you follow ALL of our rules? ofc

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: i have benn playing on my own server with my friends for some time but hosting a srver and playing is very hard for my pc with only 8 gb ram. and i want to find a server with a whitelist because of the many griefers and peolple like them on other servers

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: a good community and respect from the other players, no abusing each other, and just a just a nice server with nice people

What will you be bringing to our server?: i will guide lesser experienced players than me and be respectful.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: i would like to make a coasterpark for people to use

Any questions you would like to ask: how is the mods?

Additional Information?: im just a helpful and kind person in need of a real server

MJO96

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Garretto13696

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No.

If Yes, why? NA

How often can you play?: weekends and generally every day but thursday. However, I am entering grade 12 and school will always be my priority.

What is the secret word?: Sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have played MC since Beta 1.3 and played on a survival server until the official release because I started to unfortunatly get a little bit bored

FTB Experience?: I played a decent amount about 6 months ago, but then stopped because I got bored of playing on my own, so I really dont know how outdated I am in terms of knowladge, hopefully I will learn as I go on the server! :)

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes I do.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Absatively-Posolutly! in other words, yes.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Playing by yourself is boring! I want a good fun community to playwith as I relearn FTB! and most importantly I want to have fun building! Also its a whitelist server! which means that there wont be any griefing or stealing! :)

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Friends, Fun and FTB knowladge!

What will you be bringing to our server?: A Fun time and alot of laughs!

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Help people with personal projects and being always willing to lend a hand or reasources (after I get myself established of course!). In addition, I will bring fun, laughs, and sunshine rainbows to everyone!

Any questions you would like to ask: why do I get 502 bad gateway every time I try to visit your site? :(

Additional Information?: would have posted this on your site but I kept getting 502 bad gateway! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.