Greylist Server CraftBeast|DW20 Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|50 Slots! |Nice Community|For Experienced and New

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

d1red

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: d1red

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no never

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: several hours a day at peak activity

What is the secret word?: sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: played vanilla for about a year up intill i discovered industrial craft which was shortly before it became ic2

FTB Experience?: been play ftb since it came out primarily the dw20 pack

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes

Will you follow ALL of our rules? of course

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: want to get back into a good multiplayer server

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: a few friends that enjoy minecraft and to increase my knowledge of the mods

What will you be bringing to our server?: i know alot of the core mods of the pack as i have been using them for a while know and i can share that knowledge

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: maybe team up with a group of people on a project or just help out people any way i can

Any questions you would like to ask: not at the moment

Additional Information?:

jalsimur

Jul 29, 2019
Went to the server webpage but it wouldn't load to fill out the app there.

In-Game Username:
jalsimur

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
No I have not

If Yes, why?
N/A

How often can you play?:
Depends on my work schedule, usually play 1-4 hours a day in the morning or evening

What is the secret word?:
Sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:
Been playing since the start of beta

FTB Experience?:
Been using FTB since it came out, before that was using a lot of the same mods

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:
Not at the moment sadly

Will you follow ALL of our rules?
Yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:
Im just looking for a fun place to play with other people who enjoy the game like myself, and want to have fun. Looking for a new place to call "home"

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
some new friends, and more of an understanding on how some of the mods work

What will you be bringing to our server?:
just myself as a helpful person. I'll always try to help with things if im able, even to the point of looking up info on mods if some one has a question about one.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:
Working and helping others, being talkative and friendly

Any questions you would like to ask:
None that I can think of at the moment

Additional Information?:
Nope, just here to have fun :D

dlrdlrdlr

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: dlrdlrdlr

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: I was banned from a vanilla server a long time ago, it was a misunderstanding though that I later got cleared up, and actually ended up a mod on that server after a couple of months
How often can you play?: Just about every day at least after 5 here. Finals are coming for me thought so I may not be able to play as much as i normally would for the next week or 2 after that is summer and I'm sure i'll be on a lot.

What is the secret word?:Sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:Some but I haven't played vanilla since I found out about mods a few years ago

FTB Experience?:plenty, I've played on mindcrack, and ftb ultimate servers and am pretty knowledgeable about the mods.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:I don't at the moment but I do have access to one if that is an issue.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: To find a fun and friendly server me and a friend can hang out on and build on

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:

What will you be bringing to our server?:I'm pretty nkowledgeable about the mods and enjoy helping people with them, I'm also pretty social and will chat while I'm playing

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: staying talkative, and social, I usually try and find someone to hang out with and not just build on my own

Any questions you would like to ask:Just verifying, are the gregtech recipes on hard or easy? I prefer hard so that I don't reach late game to fast.

Additional Information?: If I get whitelist I'll be inviting a friend to play. But I'll make sure he fills out his out form.

viktor14jaar

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: viktor14jaar

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: 2 hours every day

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 2 years and always uptodate with snapshots

FTB Experience?: 8 months

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes mic and teamspeak

Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: because i wanna join a friendly community ftb server! +greylist so no 1000 new poeple every day

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: friendly people!

What will you be bringing to our server?: fun and help :D

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: as much as i can

Any questions you would like to ask: how many people play on this server?

Additional Information?: im a friendly person who wants to help people!

Camelh

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:raoj

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:no

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?:more than once a day

What is the secret word? sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?played for more than 2 years

FTB Experience?played since the first map came out

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:yes

Will you follow ALL of our rules?yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:i am looking for a server that has a mature community without spam and giving stuff away to others, i have experienced that kind of servers before, and they are not nice to play on

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:more FTB intelligence aswell as some new friends

What will you be bringing to our server?:i will bring a little of everything, i know the basic stuff of all mods and some mods i know more than others

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:i will be on the forum often and talking in the chat, aswell as being online on TS very often

Any questions you would like to ask:are there any banned items?

Additional Information?:My name is Joar and im 12, my im mature you might ask? well i wont cry when it goes bad i am giving stuff away when i have leftovers, in minecraft and real life, i am helping anyone who asks about help without any payment, aswell as i am a very mature person in general

demon243`

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: demon243

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: once

If Yes, why? : It was my first ever server in mid beta and i xrayed not knowing it was not allowed

How often can you play?: quite often maybe everyday

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Know quite allot

FTB Experience?: Know quite allot but have not really played multi player before o ftb

Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: because i would love to join a ftb server with a good community and no griefing

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Be able to play ftb with a community

What will you be bringing to our server?: my knowledge of ftb i guess and i would like to be involved with the community

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: i would start normally and once i have got into a decent situation i will help newcomers to intergrate

Any questions you would like to ask: not really

Additional Information?:

50Death

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: NinjaMaximuz

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No

If Yes, why? N/A

How often can you play?: Nearly everyday

What is the secret word?: Sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: a regular player since 1.8.1

FTB Experience?: Have played FTB from when it came out

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes i do

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I want to join CraftBeast to be able to learn more about the advanced side of the mods, being able to play with other people rather than alone and To be able to have fun while learning about mods

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Im looking to gain more knowledge about the mods as I as moderate in most of the mods.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I will bring a mature and a friendly person (and cookies, I will bring cookies)

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I would try to be online all of the time and speak on TS and the chat.When i'm settled I would make an tesseract free stuff like oil, honey and other stuff.

Any questions you would like to ask: What DW20 modpack version is the server running?

Additional Information?: For my age of 15 i am quite mature, but can be funny too. I can type clearly, and I'm willing to help out people if they need some resources that I have a lot of

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: dudukaka1

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: All day, everyday. kinda waiting for the semester to start in college, so...

What is the secret word?: Sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: since 1.0/1.1

FTB Experience?: Not much with all the mods, but I know my way around technical ones (IC2, Buildcraft, Thermal, RP2...)

Will you follow ALL of our rules? sure

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: first off all, ive always wanted a FTB server since i discovered the mod, but trying to set private ones never had any results. and id really love to interact with some other people to learn more about the mods i have no or little knowledge about, and this server really caught my attention.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: a lot of fun and knowledge about stuff in the modpack

What will you be bringing to our server?: well, like i said before, i know some stuff about the technical mods (not an expert, but not green also). also, id love to help anyone who would ask me

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: teamspeaking, doing some projects together... being friendly overall. also, one of the things ive always wanted to build is a massive power plant with plenty of energy for everyone in the server (i hope so)

Any questions you would like to ask: not at the moment

Additional Information?: dont think so

ThomasGamerTag

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: ThomasGamerTag

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No and I never plan to.

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: at least once a play for at least 2 hours

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have run servers a have been playing for over a year

FTB Experience?: Over 100 hours of time

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I wan't a quality FTB server to play on

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Great new friends and grow my ftb experience

What will you be bringing to our server?: Great respect and I will always offer to help

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Play as much as I can

Any questions you would like to ask: I have no questions

KaosC57

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: KaosC57

How often can you play?: 3 to 4 hours a day

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Plenty

FTB Experience?: Played about 20 hours and watch DW20 daily

Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Why would i not?

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I would like to join CraftBeast because I have gotten bored with my SSP DW20 world and would like to join a good community in a DW20 Server

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I dont plan to gain much other than a good time with a bunch of fun people

What will you be bringing to our server?: I will bring a unique building design and a way for everyone to get resources from me and my stockpile

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I plan to be on TS3 and i plan to make a workshop in the overworld for everyone to use.

Any questions you would like to ask: Are Canvas Bags, Portal Guns, Gravity Guns, and Quarry's Banned?

Additional Information?: Nope

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: TehKnight117

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope.

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: I play very often at least an hour a day.

What is the secret word?: Sponges.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Been playing vanilla for 3 years.

FTB Experience?: Been playing FTB for 4 months.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: No.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I am looking for a new server to play on.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: New friends and have some laughs here and there.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I would give my assistance to others who are in need.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I would probably create like a public farms with multifarms or regular forestry.

Any questions you would like to ask: Nothing.

Additional Information?: I am know to be patient and trustworthy around friends and others.

rhettmcgill

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:rhettmcgill

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:no

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?:whenever my sisters not on...so pretty much anytime

What is the secret word?:do you mean that MMO?

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:Its pretty fun

FTB Experience?:Epic love playing the mods

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:Yes

Will you follow ALL of our rules?Yup

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:well it says good community and its modded

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:more knowledge on mods

What will you be bringing to our server?:Fun and "decent" building

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:hangout and talk

Any questions you would like to ask:um no

Additional Information?:none

redheadtn

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: redheadtn

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No i have never been banned from a minecraft server.

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: I play a couple hours a day.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 3-4 Years

FTB Experience?: Couple of months. I know a good bit but looking to learn still

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes!

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Each and every one.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I'm tired of building stuff in SSP that no one sees.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A friendly mature community that encourages members to have fun and build cool things!

What will you be bringing to our server?: A friendly and helpful player who will try to be nice.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I would help new players build their bases and get started on the server by supplying machines/power to anyone who needs it.

Any questions you would like to ask: Nope.

Additional Information?: I'm really excited to finally play on a multiplayer server, hope i get accepted soon!

Pentrophy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Pentrophy

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Once on a Tekkit Server

If Yes, why? I was a close friend of the server owner and they were in a mood and banned me because I left.

How often can you play?: At least every other day

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Been playing for 3 years, own my own server, and know a lot about Vanilla Minecraft (excluding redstone) :p

FTB Experience?: Know how to use most things in FTB especially in the Direwolf20 Pack

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Because it sounds like a fun FTB server with a lot of community driven things

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More experience and having a lot of fun while doing so

What will you be bringing to our server?: A knowledge on most of the modpacks

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: If my friend and I are whitelisted we would plan on helping people with their machines and other FTB things whenever they need help and just hanging out and talking.

Any questions you would like to ask: Is this the first version of this server or was there one before it?

Additional Information?: I am partnered with RaidClawz

mizzeymiley

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: mileyk101

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: yes

If Yes, why? i said no to a admin that was running a hunger games map

How often can you play?: all the time i try but if you want a time then 4 pm to 12 am about

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: started back in minecraft 1.3 or something like that its been a good year or two

FTB Experience?: played ultimate like crazy and just love dw20

Will you follow ALL of our rules? of course

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: because it sounds fun and i am bored at home

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: friends and to have something to do then nothing

What will you be bringing to our server?: a good motivation and always nice

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: start off by saying hey to every one

Any questions you would like to ask: nope

Additional Information?:you can trust me i am a high school football player on varsity i can be trusted i wont ever break one of your rules

Skyboy18

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Skyboy18

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes

If Yes, why? I was banned for Major griefing Even though the person who lived with me framed me... and the admins said they had proof because the items were in my chest. :( But i certainly promise I will never greif or steal.

How often can you play?:Daily 3-10 hours EST

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Started when 1.0.0 came out

FTB Experience?: 4 months but in vanila minecraft 1.2.5 i modded my minecraft to IC2, Buildcraft, and others. I have really great experience with FTB

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Certainly

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I want to join CraftBeast because I want to play with the community and help a lot on the server.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:Fun some new friends and some great buildings that could inspire me.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I guess a public Charge Plant for those who need a place to charge their IC2 Items and redstone energy Cells

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: A great attitude, a happy go lucky mood, And buildings that can help the community If admins or the owner allow it.

Any questions you would like to ask: Is this A DW20 Server Or FTB Ultimate?

Additional Information?: Since I'm 13 i guess i need to explain myself and explain why I am mature to join this server. My real name is Anthony and I am mature for the server because I can help the people on the server, I won't cause a dispute on the server, and I will do anything for the staff if asked to do so.
Thank you So much for reading this post :)
~Skyboy18~

jumpman220

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: jumpman220

If Yes, why? N/A

How often can you play?: Most afternoons

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Yes, multiple servers and singleplayer

FTB Experience?: Yes , Gamers Alliance

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Because I have been looking for a new FTB server and this one looks really fun.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: To meet new people and find out how to do more things in FTB

What will you be bringing to our server?: My Youtube videos

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: By being nice and helping people out when they need it.

Any questions you would like to ask: N/A

Additional Information?: N/A

Doomadness

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Doomadness

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope

If Yes, why? ///

How often can you play?: I work at home and Minecraft+LoL are my only favorite games

What is the secret word?: sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: ~3 Years

FTB Experience?: ~2 Month

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes but my english is not the best.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yupp

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I search for a good DW20 Server and i think i found it here.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More DW20 experience

What will you be bringing to our server?: A new player?

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I try to communicate and trade with the community

Any questions you would like to ask: ///

Additional Information?: Im from Germany and my english is realy broken ... ok thats a joke i think its understandable but its realy not the best.

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: hoodster25

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: never

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: play usually maybe 10 - 40 hours a week

What is the secret word?: Taco

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since Alpha

FTB Experience?: Since the beginning

Will you follow ALL of our rules? always follow any rules that are displayed and told

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Looking a very tightly community server where I can help expand others and my own experience on the game.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Looking for a server to maybe start a lets play

What will you be bringing to our server?: I would bring the server my knowledge on the mods and as such, I have knowledge about mostly on all the current and upcoming mods, stay updated on everything to come in mc vanilla and such.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Start making community builds such as maybe start off with a power plant where people could potentially come and charge things or freely charge their redstone cells.

Any questions you would like to ask: not any at the moment.

Additional Information?: I'm 19 years and in college so I have a lot of free time when I am not studying or giving some time with my fiance`. Also have ran my own server for a great amount of time so I can help with maintenance if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.