Greylist Server CraftBeast|DW20 Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|50 Slots! |Nice Community|For Experienced and New

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Clan Vortex Feed The Beast Server
Specs:
Dell PowerEdge M610

CPU - 2 x Hex-Core Xeon Processors E-5645
RAM - 32GB RAM
HDD - 2 x 1000GB (1TB) SATA
- IP: mc.clanvortex.com
- Friendly Admins
- Mystcraft Restricted!
- Now Greylisted
- No Lag
Server Rules:

General Rules:
  • No Duplication Glitches!
  • No Griefing!
  • No Stealing!
  • Please don't talk in all caps
  • Be Mature
  • Play friendly.
  • Be respectful to everyone.
  • No flaming of any sorts allowed.
  • If you have a bad attitude, don't come on the server.
  • Do not Beg for anything (Admin, Items , Etc.. )
  • No 3rd party clients allowed.
Myst-Craft Rules

Mystcraft is a great mod, unfortunately it causes way to much server lag, However if you donate $12 Or more we will allow you to create one age of your own! And as many link books to that age as you want!
Players who have donated;
  • May Create (1) age.
  • May take up residence in another players age (With their permission)
Sponges! <-- Secret word
Players who have not donated;
  • May still create link books to get to and from places in the overworld
  • May Use link books to other ages, only if created by its owner.
  • May not take up residence in another players age without the owner + an admins permission
  • May Create Link Book Modifiers to create Intralinking books
ldYlTD4.jpg

Greylist Application:

Application said:
In-Game Username:

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?:

What is the secret word?:

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:

FTB Experience?:

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:

Will you follow ALL of our rules?

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:

What will you be bringing to our server?:

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:

Any questions you would like to ask:

Additional Information?:

Link to your CraftBeast Forums Profile(Optional):
Filling out your application here Greatly Increases your chances of making it in!

1. Join us on teamspeak, and talk with us (that does not mean come on and beg)
  2. Make your post tidy, and put lots of work into each answer.
  3. Fill out your application on our own forums, it makes a difference!
  4. If you are under 15, No Problem! just put down in the additional information why you think you are mature
Server: mc.clanvortex.com
Teamspeak: ts.clanvortex.com
If you want to improve your chances of whitelist, come chat with us!​
People who may Approve/Deny your application:
-Myself (mnbvc655)
- GKusev
- Apache197200
LKsBUZy.png

nicksunnyiscool

Jul 29, 2019
username: nicksunnyiscool
i have never been baned from a server
about 1-3 hours at max
sercert word: sponges
i have vanila expersen but not allot
ftb Experience is alot
i have a mic but don't like useing it
i will follow all your rules
i want to join becasue i have no server to play on and your server looks like the mindcrack server
i'm looking to gain more friends for minecraft
i will bring nology
i would make a base that has almost all the machines and power for the server
no questions
i'm nice but people can piss me off easly.

Ecoweb

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Ecoweb​
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No​
If Yes, why?​
How often can you play?: 2 - 4 Hours a night (anytime after 7pm EST)​
What is the secret word?: Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 3 years​
FTB Experience?: 2 months (Better Than Wolves for the past 1 1/2 years)​
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes​
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes​
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Tired of playing alone!​
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Friends and insight on how others build.​
What will you be bringing to our server?: OCD and symmetry.​
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Not 100% sure, never played on a server, I wouldn't hesitate to help. :)
Any questions you would like to ask: Is there a limit to how far from spawn we can build?​
Additional Information?: I'm an engineer by trade so i tend to build with that kind of thinking.​

DrakDragon1022

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: DrakDragon1022
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes only once
If Yes, why? Fighting with an admin for being unfair and unreasonable on a tekkit server
How often can you play?: Daily
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have played minecraft since 1.7.3 tend to build big
FTB Experience?: I been tinkering with FTB since i seen i seen direwolf20 play the head to head version against Nearbygamer
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: No i am a mute in RL
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Looking to build have fun and make friends
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Make some friends and have fun
What will you be bringing to our server?: I know alot about the bees and working with them as well to set up some fun things to help with mining harvesting of wood and crops
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Helping people i with a project there doing if they need help or explain how i have something if they want to know
Any questions you would like to ask: Nothing really to ask at the moment sure ill come up with some.
Additional Information?: nothing else.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: DrakDragon1022
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes only once
If Yes, why? Fighting with an admin for being unfair and unreasonable on a tekkit server
How often can you play?: Daily
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have played minecraft since 1.7.3 tend to build big
FTB Experience?: I been tinkering with FTB since i seen i seen direwolf20 play the head to head version against Nearbygamer
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: No i am a mute in RL
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Looking to build have fun and make friends
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Make some friends and have fun
What will you be bringing to our server?: I know alot about the bees and working with them as well to set up some fun things to help with mining harvesting of wood and crops
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Helping people i with a project there doing if they need help or explain how i have something if they want to know
Any questions you would like to ask: Nothing really to ask at the moment sure ill come up with some.
Additional Information?: nothing else.
Accepted

DeltaPangaea

Jul 29, 2019
Welp, may as well apply on the DW20 CraftBeast server in case the Ultimate Pack doesn't appeal to me.

In-Game Username: deltapangaea
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope.
How often can you play?: Often. Every day to every other day.
What is the secret word?: Sponges.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Started back in 1.2.4. Never got around to offing the Ender Dragon though.
FTB Experience?: About a month.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes, but I don't use it too often.
Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Most certainly!
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: It looks promising. Gives me a kinda 'good server' vibe.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A good time.
What will you be bringing to our server?: My handsome, helpful, pleasant self.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Talking, friendmaking, being. Only way to do it really.
Any questions you would like to ask: Is it just default DW20 mods

HellEye

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: HellEye
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes
If Yes, why? Really don't know. I tried to log on once and i couldn't, didn't gref or something like this.
How often can you play?: Maybe 1-2 hours/day
What is the secret word? Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Don't know what to say, good redstoner, I know most of vanilla mechanics
FTB Experience?: When Dire started season 2 SSP i started watching him and playing on his modpack, know most of the mods.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes sir, but my english might be bad cos' I'm from Poland
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Sure
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I'm looking for friendly server with nice people to play with.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I hope mostly for fun.
What will you be bringing to our server?: Good player that likes teamwork :)
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Maybe making some community buildings if you admins will let me do, or maybe making group of people to do something big.
Any questions you would like to ask: Do i need to go on TS to get on? Cos i can if you tell me that i should. And second: Is that server still working? Cos i can't reach it in MC.
Additional Information?: As i told I'm from Poland, so english is not my native language, so forgive me my mistakes in spelling words.

AttackofDaBaws

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: AttackofDaBaws
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: Daily 3-7 hours
What is the secret word?: Sponges
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since August 2011 on cracked :p
FTB Experience?: 2 months, 6 on tekkit
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Most likely
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Looking for friendly server
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Entertainment? Idk
What will you be bringing to our server?: Um a fun personality
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Idk however I can
Any questions you would like to ask: Um hows the block lag there I cant stand that shit
Additional Information?: Um, Pineapple

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Moryse

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Not that i can recall.

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: Well, its hard to say... Im a pretty dedicated gamer. But in Minecraft, since i dont have a server to play on, not that often, but if im accepted, i will play pretty often.

What is the secret word?: segnops sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Ive been playing since Minecraft: Classic

FTB Experience?: Not that much experience, but i know what im doing in Build/Industrialcraft and EE2/3 which ever is in use currently

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes to both

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes (Sponges)

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: It seems like a really nice, and small community. And those are the kind of servers u enjoy most.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Gain? Nothing. I just want to be a nice, and well known player.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I will be bringing a friendly environment, and a helpful nature to the server. i am frequently on Minecraft (when i have a server to play on)

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I plan to become friends with everyone on the server. I plan on going onto teamspeak and talking to everyone and getting acquainted.

Any questions you would like to ask: Nope, everything is fine. Oh wait, do you by any chance have a multi world plugin? such as a Farm world? a World you can warp to to gather materials from? so the main world isnt destroyed? It is aswell reset periodically. Maybe there are maybe a few different tiers for each rank, so one doesnt get completely ruptured by everyone?

Additional Information?: Nope, if theres anything else you need to know, feel free to ask

oliverc21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: oliverc21
Have you ever been banned in any minecraft server?: Nope
How often can you play?: 1-4 hours per day
What is the secret word?:Sponges
Vanilla Minecraft experience: 1 year
FTB experience: 4 months
Do you have a mic for teamspeak?: Yes
Will you follow all the rules?: Yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast? i have been looking for a good server and this one seems very nice.
What are you looking to gain?: Nothing really :/
What will you be bringing to the server?: a friendly atmosphere, a good time.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: i will make friends with as many people as i can.

Any Questions?: Yes, are we allowed to play pranks like the mindcrack community?
Additional Info?: Nope none what so ever.

PHP36

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: PHP36_PT

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nop :)

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: 5h in vacations maybe 2-3 in class time xD

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Play since Alpha version :)

FTB Experience?: Play since 1.7.3 (not ftb but ic2, rp2, ee2...)

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yep :)

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Seems stable and only for mature poeple.. For me it's enough

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: See the other's build and improve mine's

What will you be bringing to our server?: My self with my designs :p

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Idk, normally things came along the time...

Any questions you would like to ask: Is the server good or just the publicity of him? :pP

Additional Information?: I'm male o_O xDD

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: 1726379897

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes, i was banned about a year ago for griefing on a creative server, but i didnt actually Grief anything, someone wanted help destroying something on there plot, they invited me to help but then told an admin i was griefing.

How often can you play?: Weekends, a lot, but on weekdays not very much, but sometimes

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: A lot, alpha 1_2_0

FTB Experience?: A ton, ive been playing with the root mods (ic2, bc, rp) sense about 1.7.3, and early tekkit, but when i saw FTB i converted and loved it :D

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes, im on the Ts, right now :p my name on ts is Divide_By_0

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Because it looks like a stable server with good players that are trustworthy and fun to talk too.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A few friends, and a good enviorment to play in

What will you be bringing to our server?: A funloving gamer who enjoys talking and working on big machines with others :D

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Solar Factorys, Free Lava, Stone Product machines Etc.

Any questions you would like to ask: When i am accepted/denied, a PM would be very kind.

CreepersBestFriend

Jul 29, 2019
Loving the server.
Only thing that's ruining it is GregTech feature to use all kind of mod parts.
Having a hard time seeing what items I need when there changing every 2 seconds.

omgluke12

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: omgluke12

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope <3

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: every day for 3 hours if lucky

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: got minecraft the 1st day it come out beta

FTB Experience?: not much just want to play some thing new

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yep :3

Will you follow ALL of our rules? that's what rules are for <3

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: because it looks good looking for a nice server to play on and hope to make a awesome build

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: how to use most of the items

What will you be bringing to our server?: my self and my skin lol ermm i dont no really im just a good player gets along with
every one
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: i like trains ? i dont start fights or nothing like that never have

Any questions you would like to ask: do you like trains ?

Additional Information?:

rcshark

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: rcshark
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: 1-3 hours a day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Started during beta at about 1.3
FTB Experience?: Played tekkit for about a year and started FTB just after the launcher came out.
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Looking for a server to play on and create so cool machines.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A place to play FTB with cool people.
What will you be bringing to our server?: I have a lot of experience making stable machines that require no maintenance and that don't overflow.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Like making large scale machines that produce extra material and can help others with their builds.
Any questions you would like to ask: Is their a dedicated mining age for both build-craft and red-power quarries?
Additional Information?: Most of my experience is with industrial craft and red-power but i know almost every mod in the direwolf20 pack.

funfight22

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: funfight22

Age: 15, don't really know how I could tell you I am mature in text, one could just lie if they were not.

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes

If Yes, why? A long time ago in a server far far away, I joined and happened to have just installed zombe's flymod. I had tested it on SP, and left my world while flying, problem was, when I joined the server, it did not default back to not flying, like one would expect it to.

How often can you play?: An hour or two every day.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since before the nether was added, couldn't tell you when, but I love figuring out redstone.

FTB Experience?: Not to long, and not much, with Gregtech changing everything.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Need a good server to play on.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Just want a server with people who are helpful, god knows most servers have only one or two out of 20 or 30 like that.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I love to help people, and am always giving stuff away at spawn.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I was thinking about getting marginally rich, and holding a contest to see who can build the best redstone device in a short amount of time, and give prizes.

Any questions you would like to ask: What is a greylist? Pretty sure I knew at some point.

Additional Information?: No, but would like to tell you your site appears to be down.

CaptainCustard

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: jverge

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes and No

If Yes, why? This account has been banned form some servers because I have been sharing it with my brother. (he currently is not playing MC anymore so he won't use this account.)

How often can you play?: I play about one to three hours a day.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing vanilla minecraft for two years, i like to build structures, redstone related creation, also like to mess with MCEdit.

FTB Experience?: I have been playing FTB for 2 months. i don't really know much, but i'm learning.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes, i do

Will you follow ALL of our rules? i will definitively follow the rules because i don't want to get banned.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: i wannted to join CraftBeast because i can't seem to find a good server with nice community to join so i guess i will try this server out.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: i'm looking to gain some friends form this server and also getting some more knowledge for FTB.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I will be bring my mature self to your server.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: i would like to make an public place where people can use the machine and other resources in the public place

Any questions you would like to ask: I would like to know if there is any banned items on the server.

Additional Information?: Hi my real name is Zhen and since i'm 13 i guess i have to write the reason why i'm mature. First reason is that i am very fair and friendly to people. when i have extra stuff that i don't need, i will give it away to someone(both real life and MC). Also, i might be helpful to someone and telling them what i have learned about FTB or building somethings. I can also be extra helpful by building someone an power plant(not in real life). I hope i get accepted and thank you for your time to read this whole thing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.