Whitelist Server CraftBeast | Bukkit | Always Updated | Mature | TS3 | Needs Staff | New

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

yoyojoe10

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: yoyojoe10
A little bit about yourself: im a nice guy who is easy to get along with
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: i played minecraft since early beta and tried tekkit when i found out was modding on my own before then then i found FTB and have been haveing fun still
Why do you deserve to play?: why not?
Any Bans On record: none thus far and dont plan on any
Do you plan to record? maybe

FijianMamba

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: FijianMamba
A little bit about yourself: I am from Canada and I love to play video games
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: 1 year - 1 and a half years
Why do you deserve to play?: Because I think I can really bring a lot to the server because I know a lot about the mods
Any Bans On record: Not that I know of
Do you plan to record? Possibly

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: zazazazach
A little bit about yourself: I like minecraft, and I try not to do things that I know will piss other people off.
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: over 2 years of minecraft, over 1 year of tekkit and FTB
Why do you deserve to play?: Because I am nice, don't like hacker/cheater/greifers. I have never been banned, I've owned a few servers before so I know how annoying people can be (so I try to be quite a bit less annoying)
Any Bans On record: Nope, why bother greifing? you don't like a server just move on.
If yes above, reasons:
Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1362350597][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Username: yoyojoe10
A little bit about yourself: im a nice guy who is easy to get along with
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: i played minecraft since early beta and tried tekkit when i found out was modding on my own before then then i found FTB and have been haveing fun still
Why do you deserve to play?: why not?
Any Bans On record: none thus far and dont plan on any
Minecraft Username: FijianMamba
A little bit about yourself: I am from Canada and I love to play video games
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: 1 year - 1 and a half years
Why do you deserve to play?: Because I think I can really bring a lot to the server because I know a lot about the mods
Any Bans On record: Not that I know of
Both Accepted

Skypo419

Jul 29, 2019
A little bit about yourself: Ask humanfiend, not good at these questions >.>
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: Fairly amount
Why do you deserve to play?: Because my friend is on there, and you can't break friendship!
Any Bans On record: None
If yes above, reasons:
Do you plan to record? only if there is some blockhead on blockhead action. ;)

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
A little bit about yourself: Ask humanfiend, not good at these questions >.>
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: Fairly amount
Why do you deserve to play?: Because my friend is on there, and you can't break friendship!
Any Bans On record: None
If yes above, reasons:
Do you plan to record? only if there is some blockhead on blockhead action. ;)
accepted

Pure_eyes16

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Pure_eyes
A little bit about yourself: just want to play agin with you guys was in the ftb beta a in the server and them he was gone..
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience:ftb & tekkit i know many mods
Why do you deserve to play?: im nice and kind dont hurt and just want to play with mods
Any Bans On record:nope
If yes above, reasons:
Do you plan to record?maby

ajwinant

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: ajwinant
A little bit about yourself: I've gotten a bit bored of Minecraft in general, so I want to start playing FTB.
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: Played Minecraft since mid-beta, had my own Tekkit server for a while, have basically no experience with FTB.
Why do you deserve to play?: Because humanfiend and Skypo are my two fathers and we don't want our family split up.
Any Bans On record: Yes.
If yes above, reasons: Because for the most part mistaking of rules, and badmins. But some of them were me being an arrogant twat.
Do you plan to record? No.(Maybe)

loky

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: sly_cr33p3r
A little bit about yourself: im causal player and a college stundent
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: i Love bees , thaumcraft , some ic2, and xyzcraft
Why do you deserve to play?: i would love to be on your server i will bring many bees to your server
Any Bans On record:none
If yes above, reasons: