Whitelist Server CraftBeast | Bukkit | Always Updated | Mature | TS3 | Needs Staff | New

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jaearess

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: jaearess
A little bit about yourself: I'm a web developer professionally. I once ran a vanilla Minecraft server for a handful of friends, but that stopped quite a while ago when interest died down. I generally play FTB for a couple of hours each weekday after work (usually starting between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. CST) and several hours over the weekend. The server I was playing on just recently shutdown. It had a really nice, close community of friendly and mature people working together, and I'm looking for another server with a similar feel.
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: I've been playing Minecraft since around Sept. 2010. I started playing FTB a couple of weeks ago. I'm not incredibly experienced, but I'm learning fast. I've got the basics of IC2 down, as well as things like Buildcraft Pipes. I've also played around with ComputerCraft (in particular, turtles) a decent amount in the short time I've been playing FTB.
Why do you deserve to play?: I would a good addition to the community. I tend to be quiet and tend to work on my own (especially since I'm still learning), but I'm always happy to help in any way I can, and to work with other people on projects. My favorite part about servers is the community aspect (otherwise, I would just play singleplayer.)
Any Bans On record: No
Do you plan to record? Not at the moment, though, but it is something I'm considering. It would depend on the server, and if I think I can make interesting content. Right now, I'm still learning about the mod pack, so I don't think I could make very interesting video.

sixdrumquads

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Sixdrumqauds
experience: Learning things as i go, grasping the basics well enough
About me: I'm a drum junky about to graduate high school. I will do my best to offer what help i can if i can.
Why I deserve: i treat people with respect and try to settle things with as little drama as i can; drama just ruins the experience for everyone.
Bans: Nada
Recording: nope

Pro100san

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Pro100san
A little bit about yourself: Good guy =-)
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: 1y with mods FTB 3-4m
Why do you deserve to play?: im like build stuff for community =P
Any Bans On record: nope
If yes above, reasons:
Do you plan to record? nope

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: jaearess
A little bit about yourself: I'm a web developer professionally. I once ran a vanilla Minecraft server for a handful of friends, but that stopped quite a while ago when interest died down. I generally play FTB for a couple of hours each weekday after work (usually starting between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. CST) and several hours over the weekend. The server I was playing on just recently shutdown. It had a really nice, close community of friendly and mature people working together, and I'm looking for another server with a similar feel.
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: I've been playing Minecraft since around Sept. 2010. I started playing FTB a couple of weeks ago. I'm not incredibly experienced, but I'm learning fast. I've got the basics of IC2 down, as well as things like Buildcraft Pipes. I've also played around with ComputerCraft (in particular, turtles) a decent amount in the short time I've been playing FTB.
Why do you deserve to play?: I would a good addition to the community. I tend to be quiet and tend to work on my own (especially since I'm still learning), but I'm always happy to help in any way I can, and to work with other people on projects. My favorite part about servers is the community aspect (otherwise, I would just play singleplayer.)
Do you plan to record? Not at the moment, though, but it is something I'm considering. It would depend on the server, and if I think I can make interesting content. Right now, I'm still learning about the mod pack, so I don't think I could make very interesting video.
Accepted! please register on our forums when you have the time
Minecraft Username: Pro100san
A little bit about yourself: Good guy =-)
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: 1y with mods FTB 3-4m
Why do you deserve to play?: im like build stuff for community =P
Any Bans On record: nope
If yes above, reasons:
Do you plan to record? nope
Accepted, please register on our forums
Username: Sixdrumqauds
experience: Learning things as i go, grasping the basics well enough
About me: I'm a drum junky about to graduate high school. I will do my best to offer what help i can if i can.
Why I deserve: i treat people with respect and try to settle things with as little drama as i can; drama just ruins the experience for everyone.
Bans: Nada
Recording: nope
Accepted, register on our forums

sixdrumquads

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted! please register on our forums when you have the time
Accepted, please register on our forums
Accepted, register on our forums
my bad, its been a while since i have looked at my user name, Thequadplayer would be the correct username. sorry about that.

Abusqa

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, Thought I'd throw out an application and hope for the best. My IGN is abusqa, and I'm a 22 year old swede currently drifting aimlessly through life, so got a bunch of free time on my hands (yay?).

I do have some experience with Tekkit and FTB, though not so much the newer version of FTB with all the hard stuff enabled with GregTech, I've dabbled with it for a bit and I kind of like it, was a bit easy before in my opinion.

I think I deserve to play because while I do like to joke around a bit if at an appropriate time, I'm mostly mature; and I'm more then happy to help other people with stuff or answer questions to the best of my abilities when needed. I've not been banned so far in my minecraft life, and I don't plan to either!
Aaand to finish it all off; I do not do any recording.

Abusqa

Noa12390

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:sharamain
A little bit about yourself:i do thaumcraft and ic2
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience:look above
Why do you deserve to play?:lots of experice with mindcrack
Any Bans On record: none
If yes above, reasons:
Do you plan to record?nope

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, Thought I'd throw out an application and hope for the best. My IGN is abusqa, and I'm a 22 year old swede currently drifting aimlessly through life, so got a bunch of free time on my hands (yay?).

I do have some experience with Tekkit and FTB, though not so much the newer version of FTB with all the hard stuff enabled with GregTech, I've dabbled with it for a bit and I kind of like it, was a bit easy before in my opinion.

I think I deserve to play because while I do like to joke around a bit if at an appropriate time, I'm mostly mature; and I'm more then happy to help other people with stuff or answer questions to the best of my abilities when needed. I've not been banned so far in my minecraft life, and I don't plan to either!
Aaand to finish it all off; I do not do any recording.

Abusqa
Minecraft Username:sharamain
A little bit about yourself:i do thaumcraft and ic2
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience:look above
Why do you deserve to play?:lots of experice with mindcrack
Any Bans On record: none
If yes above, reasons:
Do you plan to record?nope
Accepted

Jokosan

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Jokosan
About: Graduated from college a year ago, taking it easy with a chill job and playing games when I can
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: Started this summer on vanilla, moved to extra hard mode for a while then started FTB last week, trying to find a stable server
Why do you deserve to play?: Because I want to? This is a weird question. Uh, perhaps because I will be awesome? I've familiarized myself with this pack very quickly
Do you plan to record?: Nah

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Jokosan
About: Graduated from college a year ago, taking it easy with a chill job and playing games when I can
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: Started this summer on vanilla, moved to extra hard mode for a while then started FTB last week, trying to find a stable server
Why do you deserve to play?: Because I want to? This is a weird question. Uh, perhaps because I will be awesome? I've familiarized myself with this pack very quickly
Do you plan to record?: Nah
Accepted

Tiyu

Jul 29, 2019
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAH ITS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAH ITS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ok tiyu? Not a big deal?
as far as im concerned, your griefing was tiny, easy to fix.
its a shame you failed to uphold the values that we have on our server.
I thought you were a pretty cool guy.

Sheep

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Sheepdoggy0

A little bit about yourself: My name's Harry, I'm from England and I like to hang out on Skype/TS3 most of the time.

Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: Minecraft - 2.5 years on and off, mainly building and playing with friends. FTB - Very experienced in IC2 (without Gregtech, but I'm sure I'll learn quickly) and RedPower, having made complex nuclear reactor setups and mobile airships with forcefields.

Why do you deserve to play?: I could add to the community by helping people with IC2 wiring, RedPower sorting and flying and just generally hanging out and being friendly.

Any Bans On record: No.

If yes above, reasons: N/A
Do you plan to record? Not in the near future (exams and such) but possibly later on.

Thanks for considering my application!

bowcreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:bowcreeper
A little bit about yourself: a normal person who would like to play FTB mindcrack for the first time whith his brother, and i suck at writing in proper grammar
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: i played like 100 hours of minecraft and i'm and experienced tekkit/tekkit lite player
Why do you deserve to play?:cuz i like have fun with other people
Any Bans On record: i don't think so
If yes above, reasons:

Do you plan to record? i have a friend with a youtube account but i'm for now not planing to record

Cytex

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:Legend270
A little bit about yourself:I have been playing minecraft since beta and played tekkit quite alot but never tried ftb so I hought I shouldnt do it alone.
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: Tekkit for awhile
Why do you deserve to play?: Because I am respectful to people and will never do anything against the rules, and i also consider myself fun to talk to.
Any Bans On record:Nope
If yes above, reasons:
Do you plan to record? If I ever get the software the possibly, will link to forum if I do

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:Legend270
A little bit about yourself:I have been playing minecraft since beta and played tekkit quite alot but never tried ftb so I hought I shouldnt do it alone.
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: Tekkit for awhile
Why do you deserve to play?: Because I am respectful to people and will never do anything against the rules, and i also consider myself fun to talk to.
Any Bans On record:Nope
If yes above, reasons:
Do you plan to record? If I ever get the software the possibly, will link to forum if I do
Accepted
Minecraft Username:bowcreeper
A little bit about yourself: a normal person who would like to play FTB mindcrack for the first time whith his brother, and i suck at writing in proper grammar
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: i played like 100 hours of minecraft and i'm and experienced tekkit/tekkit lite player
Why do you deserve to play?:cuz i like have fun with other people
Any Bans On record: i don't think so
If yes above, reasons:
Do you plan to record? i have a friend with a youtube account but i'm for now not planing to record
Minecraft Username: Sheepdoggy0

A little bit about yourself: My name's Harry, I'm from England and I like to hang out on Skype/TS3 most of the time.

Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: Minecraft - 2.5 years on and off, mainly building and playing with friends. FTB - Very experienced in IC2 (without Gregtech, but I'm sure I'll learn quickly) and RedPower, having made complex nuclear reactor setups and mobile airships with forcefields.

Why do you deserve to play?: I could add to the community by helping people with IC2 wiring, RedPower sorting and flying and just generally hanging out and being friendly.

Any Bans On record: No.

If yes above, reasons: N/A
Do you plan to record? Not in the near future (exams and such) but possibly later on.

Thanks for considering my application!
Accepted! please register on our forums when possible

Westy1308

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: zazazazach
A little bit about yourself: I like minecraft, and I try not to do things that I know will piss other people off.
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: over 2 years of minecraft, over 1 year of tekkit and FTB
Why do you deserve to play?: Because I am nice, don't like hacker/cheater/greifers. I have never been banned, I've owned a few servers before so I know how annoying people can be (so I try to be quite a bit less annoying)
Any Bans On record: Nope, why bother greifing? you don't like a server just move on.
If yes above, reasons:
Do you plan to record? Possibly