Whitelist Server CraftBeast | Bukkit | Always Updated | Mature | TS3 | Needs Staff | New

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Craftbeast Mindcrack server
Craftbeast is a small gaming community
And this is our mindcrack server!
We at craftbeast like to say that we are fairly mature, friendly and helpful in general
We are looking for players who can really join in on community activities, and really help out with thing!

Important Information:
Server Difficulty: HARD
GregTech Difficulty: HARD

The Rules:
-If it isn't yours don't touch without asking
-Don't build near another player with out asking first. It's a big world, no need to be bunched up.
-No stealing
-No griefing (This includes Thaumcraft nodes. no one like it to rain 24/7)
-No Cheating (This includes X-ray mods, X-ray texture packs, or flying mods)
-Don't be disrespectful
-No spamming chat
-Don't advertise other servers
-Do not combine chunk loaders with soul cages!!
-Do not summon the wither boss anywhere but the Nether
-No scatter shot on Mining Lasers (unless well within your own area)
-Do not leave quarry holes. No one wants to see the eye sores. Cover em up. (At least 2 layers)

We don't play favorites here.
Violation of the rules will result in your removal from the server.
No matter who you are.

The Information:
Server Ip: mindcrack.craftbeastmc.tk (If you experience lag ingame use 209.54.60.75)
Teamspeak 3: ts.craftbeastmc.tk:9382

The Application: (Your chances are higher on our forums at this link)
We would like to keep this application as short as possible,
while still having enough information available to admins to
show that you can be trusted.
Be sure to fill in as much information as possible!

Minecraft Username:
A little bit about yourself:
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience:
Why do you deserve to play?:
Any Bans On record:
If yes above, reasons:

Recording:
Yes, we allow players to record on our server under the condition that you include a link to this forum topic or our website

XDA1

Jul 29, 2019
A little bit about yourself: I am just an avarage normal player that likes to have fun with friendly people. I watch some youtubers so I taught I can have fun into a whitelisted server.
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: I have played the mindcrack pack with my friend for abit last month
Why do you deserve to play?: I am not the person that decides if I deserve to play. The staff are.
Any Bans On record:no
If yes above, reasons:

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
A little bit about yourself: I am just an avarage normal player that likes to have fun with friendly people. I watch some youtubers so I taught I can have fun into a whitelisted server.
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: I have played the mindcrack pack with my friend for abit last month
Why do you deserve to play?: I am not the person that decides if I deserve to play. The staff are.
Any Bans On record:no
If yes above, reasons:
Accepted, whats your username?

Human

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Humanfiend
A little bit about yourself: Just an internet junkie.
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: Have ran a Vanilla Bukkit server and Tekkit server for about 3-6 months dating back to about last November.
Why do you deserve to play?: Majority of people that play Minectaft/ftb are very young, wouldnt you like someone a bit more older?
Any Bans On record: None
If yes above, reasons:
Do you plan to record? If my computer can handel it without "Omigawd 2 things happening at once!?!?!? :Error Crash virus aaah!"
And yess I'll link to this forum/website if I do.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Humanfiend
A little bit about yourself: Just an internet junkie.
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: Have ran a Vanilla Bukkit server and Tekkit server for about 3-6 months dating back to about last November.
Why do you deserve to play?: Majority of people that play Minectaft/ftb are very young, wouldnt you like someone a bit more older?
If yes above, reasons:
Do you plan to record? If my computer can handel it without "Omigawd 2 things happening at once!?!?!? :Error Crash virus aaah!"
And yess I'll link to this forum/website if I do.
Accepted!

Presiqn

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Presiqn98
A little bit about yourself: Im just a normal player who likes to play with his friends and have fun . Im here mainly because XDA1 invited me to play .
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: I dont have big expierience played it like 1 week or a little bit more .
Why do you deserve to play?: I dont really know, im not a rulebreaker or bad player i dont go and make bad to other player .
Any Bans On record: no
If yes above, reasons:
Do you plan to record? no

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Presiqn98
A little bit about yourself: Im just a normal player who likes to play with his friends and have fun . Im here mainly because XDA1 invited me to play .
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: I dont have big expierience played it like 1 week or a little bit more .
Why do you deserve to play?: I dont really know, im not a rulebreaker or bad player i dont go and make bad to other player .
Any Bans On record: no
If yes above, reasons:
Do you plan to record? no
Accepted

ExtasyPoint

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: ExtasyPoint
A little bit about yourself: I like FTB, and i like Minecraft in general, nothing much to say.
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: Played a lot of SSP Technic Pack, and FTB since is first appeared.
Why do you deserve to play?: That's for you to decide.
Any Bans On record: I dont think i have any bans.
If yes above, reasons:
Do you plan to record? I don't think my PC can handle recording (crappy dual core CPU)

MynameisAK

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Mynameisak
A little bit about yourself: I'm 18, British and enjoy a lot of the mods in FTB
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: I have a lot of experience with the mods in Tekkit and FTB (thus even more in Minecraft)
Why do you deserve to play?: I believe I would be a good asset to the community xD
If yes above, reasons: N/A
Do you plan to record? Dependent on the community.

KingFurry

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: KingFurry
A little bit about yourself: A 21 year old belgian student. :) You could say I'm a gamer in heart and soul. :)
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: FTB and Tekkit. Mostly FTB these days =-
Why do you deserve to play?: I think I can be an interesting person to discuss things with :)
Any Bans On record: No.
If yes above, reasons:

Do you plan to record? No. :)

ninjacreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: ninjacreeper107
A little bit about myself: im a casual gamer that likes to play games for fun
Minecraft/FTB/tekkit expierience: i did a lot of tekkit last year but i recently got into FTB so you could say im a bit of an FTB noob but im sure that will change realy fast
Why do you deserve: No
If yes above, reasons:
Do you plan to record: No

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Ryan784
A little bit about yourself: Well, I'm pretty casual - I tend to like to survive with at least one other player though this time around I might survive on my own. Love to mess with Computercraft and use turtles, like to help others if I have spare items.
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: All of the above. Played Minecraft for the longest time, but not being a very great builder made it challenging to play long-term, until I learned about Redstone. Spent months just playing with Redstone - found out about Tekkit (the Redpower Mod was the thing that intrigued me), learned about ComputerCraft from there. Played that till I learned almost all the Mods involved and had grown bored - then learned about FTB in November. Been playing since.
Why do you deserve to play?: Well, I try to be a very helpful person as well as teach others. I generally am someone most can get along with, and vice versa, I like to learn as well as give back to the community. I guess the giving back part is the biggest reason.
Any Bans On record: No
Do you plan to record? I do not.

choppertrainee

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: choppertrainee
A little bit about yourself: I am 17 years old and live in the good old USA. Eastern time. I love almost everything and anything tech related. I plan to go into an engineering college very soon.
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: Oh so much. Started playing Tekkit before it was cool, but with the creation of FTB I migrated in that direction. You would be hard pressed to ask me something I don't know about the mods (with 2 exceptions: Computercraft and MFFS)
Why do you deserve to play?: I've been playing Minecraft with mods for so long that I feel I could really be an asset to people on the server in need of assistance. I'm a creative builder, but my emphasis has always been on efficiency and speed. Also, I love the fact that this server has Gregtech on hard mode. Not many do. And the fact that mining lasers aren't yet banned. I'm an honest and intelligent student just looking for some enjoyment in my spare time.
Any Bans On record: Nada.
Do you plan to record? No. Unfortunately I don't have all the required time to edit footage.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Mynameisak
A little bit about yourself: I'm 18, British and enjoy a lot of the mods in FTB
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: I have a lot of experience with the mods in Tekkit and FTB (thus even more in Minecraft)
Why do you deserve to play?: I believe I would be a good asset to the community xD
If yes above, reasons: N/A
Do you plan to record? Dependent on the community.
Minecraft Username: choppertrainee
A little bit about yourself: I am 17 years old and live in the good old USA. Eastern time. I love almost everything and anything tech related. I plan to go into an engineering college very soon.
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: Oh so much. Started playing Tekkit before it was cool, but with the creation of FTB I migrated in that direction. You would be hard pressed to ask me something I don't know about the mods (with 2 exceptions: Computercraft and MFFS)
Why do you deserve to play?: I've been playing Minecraft with mods for so long that I feel I could really be an asset to people on the server in need of assistance. I'm a creative builder, but my emphasis has always been on efficiency and speed. Also, I love the fact that this server has Gregtech on hard mode. Not many do. And the fact that mining lasers aren't yet banned. I'm an honest and intelligent student just looking for some enjoyment in my spare time.
Any Bans On record: Nada.
Do you plan to record? No. Unfortunately I don't have all the required time to edit footage.
Minecraft Username: Ryan784
A little bit about yourself: Well, I'm pretty casual - I tend to like to survive with at least one other player though this time around I might survive on my own. Love to mess with Computercraft and use turtles, like to help others if I have spare items.
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: All of the above. Played Minecraft for the longest time, but not being a very great builder made it challenging to play long-term, until I learned about Redstone. Spent months just playing with Redstone - found out about Tekkit (the Redpower Mod was the thing that intrigued me), learned about ComputerCraft from there. Played that till I learned almost all the Mods involved and had grown bored - then learned about FTB in November. Been playing since.
Why do you deserve to play?: Well, I try to be a very helpful person as well as teach others. I generally am someone most can get along with, and vice versa, I like to learn as well as give back to the community. I guess the giving back part is the biggest reason.
Any Bans On record: No
Do you plan to record? I do not.
Minecraft username: ninjacreeper107
A little bit about myself: im a casual gamer that likes to play games for fun
Minecraft/FTB/tekkit expierience: i did a lot of tekkit last year but i recently got into FTB so you could say im a bit of an FTB noob but im sure that will change realy fast
Why do you deserve: No
If yes above, reasons:
Do you plan to record: No
Minecraft Username: KingFurry
All accepted, please register on our forums when you have a chance!
A little bit about yourself: A 21 year old belgian student. :) You could say I'm a gamer in heart and soul. :)
Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit Experience: FTB and Tekkit. Mostly FTB these days =-
Why do you deserve to play?: I think I can be an interesting person to discuss things with :)
Any Bans On record: No.
If yes above, reasons:
Do you plan to record? No. :)

leodapster

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: leodapster
Minecraft/FTB/experience: I am a bit new to the whole mod packs area but have played FTB for a while now and have the rough hang of it.
A bit about me: I am 14 years old and i live in the UK(LONDON) and i like video games and hockey
Why do i deserve to play: I believe that i would add something to the community and i would like to learn the mods with other not just through Youtube, but it is up to the admin to decide
ANY bans: NO
RECORDING: NO

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: leodapster
Minecraft/FTB/experience: I am a bit new to the whole mod packs area but have played FTB for a while now and have the rough hang of it.
A bit about me: I am 14 years old and i live in the UK(LONDON) and i like video games and hockey
Why do i deserve to play: I believe that i would add something to the community and i would like to learn the mods with other not just through Youtube, but it is up to the admin to decide
ANY bans: NO
RECORDING: NO
Accepteed