Whitelist Server Controlled Chaos [FTB][Whitelist][Survival][100 skyblock area in center of world][Mature only]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Sharpsmile

Jul 29, 2019
Ty for applying Nick,

Welcome to the server =)

Still looking for some more players that meet the age requirements who would like to be a part of this unique server.

Cheers,

Sharpsmile

dryfish

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: spendowali
Why would you like to join: I want to play direwolf20 modpack again after playing ultimate mod pack for awhile
FTB/DW20 experiance? yes, but I stop playing direwolf20 mod pack 4 months ago
Playstyle: Establish my base, find resources, make friends and build some automations based on direwolf20 videos or on my own creativity
Anything else, feel free to add: I cannot play too often because of works, but every weekend is free time and I might be playing on weekend if I am accepted on the server.

Meatplow

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Meatplow

- Why would you like to join: After a lengthy break from FTB I've been looking to try out FTB Skyblock but being able to play survival on the same server with a mature group is appealing as well.

- FTB/DW20 experiance? Started playing DW20 at the end of December. Tinkered with it till about February and then real life commitments took my free time away.

- Playstyle: I like to work on projects with people as opposed to running off and living as a hermit when possible. Don't really care for PvP and tend to avoid it as I'd rather spend my time creating something instead of destroying others and their work.

- Anything else, feel free to add: Just that I'm looking forward to getting back into the DW20 modpack and learning about all the updates and changes that have been made and am hoping to find a good group of people to play with while doing just that.

Thank you for your time.

blacke00

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there guys,
Just wondering what the description "Server coming down. Check Forums" means because noone has posted on these forums yet

Not sure man, I've been keeping an eye out also. I can't even play right now...I log in, and am lagged so bad I can't even move...

Tombstone101

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Tombstone101
- Why would you like to join: I find the mature only community more appealing. The fact that no mods are banned, and sensibility is applied in decision making is a plus.
- FTB/DW20 experience? 12 months + with 90% of the mods in the DW20 pack. Roughly 3-4 months with the DW20 pack itself. Vanilla since 1.8 Beta.
- Playstyle: Survival Only unless testing. I tend to mind my own business and play for fun, but I am more than willing to help in community projects and with resources.
- Anything else, feel free to add: I'm friendly and self sufficient.

Tybot

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: AmateurD
- Why would you like to join: I've been on some smaller servers with friends but there's really no community feel or purpose behind them. Would like an environment that fixes both.
- FTB/DW20 experience: Fairly extensive. Not my first rodeo as it were.
- Playstyle: Function+form. I like to make builds that are practical and find ways to make them nice and/or impressive looking.
- Anything else, feel free to add: The dome motif is intriguing, looking forward to seeing more what it's about.