Whitelist Server Controlled Chaos [FTB][Whitelist][Survival][100 skyblock area in center of world][Mature only]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sharpsmile

Jul 29, 2019
Heya FTB/direwolf 20 players!

Server recruitment is now Open.

Yet another DW20 world open and ready for new players. Looking for mature 20+ players only. Younger players will not be accepted, we are sorry to have to have this restriction, but the community wants 20+. If you post that your over 18 and we find out otherwise, you will be insta-banned.

The Controlled Chaos server is pretty new (5 months old) and its looking for some mature players who want to help grow a healthy, mature community. The majority of the current player base is age 30+....what can we say....been gaming a long time =) We are pretty friendly and most have families.

Central Civic Space
growing all the time
Dome2.jpg
Server:​
- Hosted by Creeperhost
- Plenty of resources to keep it running smooth.
- Ability to add more resources if the community needs it.
- Whitelist only
- IP:192.111.132.170
- DW20 5.2.0 [current]
- When entering the server for the first time, you WILL spawn on top of the Central dome glass.
- uptime 23/7 [we give an hour a day if needed to server maintenance.
- Difficulty: Hard
- no mods or plugins turned off, if we catch ppl being douchy...we will simply ban you, repair and move on.
- The server is survival however we have a few ppl who really like to build, so we have established a server warehouse/factory that is constantly being added to to help supply materials for large builds =)
- The Center of the world is a massive 100+ Dome skyblock area, with standard world gen taking place beyond that. The domes are limited resources and VERY dangerous , however if you can claim one, you will be given control of that dome and allowed to build as much you like there.
- no building w/I two domes of starting area, unless civic in nature.

Op's:
-There are 3 Ops on the server that log in frequently and can handle any issues.
- Do not PM an Op if you die unless its to a bug.
- Do not PM an op to give you items, this isn't that sort of server.
- You can only become an Op if we trust you, we will leave that part up to you.

General Rules:
- Don't be a douche
- Be creative, have fun and help build this decent little community
- I know there are tons of servers listed on these forums and almost all have crazy rules about griefing......so you all know whats up.......just don't grief.....simple.
- No spamming
- Central Warehouse is a civic space, take what you need, but never empty a container entirely, TY.
- If you see a Dome that looks like it is being developed in, make sure it has been abandoned before making it your own, OR get with the owner and try a joint/civic project. There are many domes available.
- When claiming a dome make sure to label all 4 entrances so players know its yours.
- More rules will follow if we find that ppl can't behave....but I doubt that will be an issue because your all angels yeah=P

What the server Needs/Wants:
- We are looking for very creative builders to help bring the civic areas to life.
- current project is a massive Bee Centric park and a Zoo..interested? Please apply =)
- The server is paid for by its current Op's, however donations are always appreciated and will only be used to make the server stronger.

Currently:
- The world spawn dome is back to normal and spawning players back on the dome glass =)
- everything is working fine however...
- Regrettably, due to Mystcraft being a huge pain in the ass, we will be establishing a limited number of useful myst worlds for players to work in, all located at the nexus. These worlds will have no instabs.
- The Domes are more dangerous then ever, Thaumcraft shenanegains?
- The Central Factory Dome is finished and the Bee Park is well underway as well as a new ZOO project??
- Everything we do on the server we do as a group, we chat about whats working and what simply is not working. So what are we doing now?:
- XYcraft Fabricators are being heavily restricted, they simply cause way to much RAM drain from the server....I really hope Sorynn is looking at this issue.
- Massive AE builds causing MEM issues? not to sure...still watching this one.
- Server crash due to placing bandwidth upgrades to the Router from Factorization? Yup...be careful when playing with this.

- Player chunk loader limit to 35/p. OP/civic CL's in Myst worlds only.
- We are asking that if you have a Civic project you would like to add to the server that you add it in the Civic area around the main factory dome. This is simply for ease of players to locate and use. This is not mandatory, but would be appreciated. However, if you create a civic space/project further away, please include a portal in the nexus for ppl to get there fast.

Would like to apply to this very laid back, interesting Minecraft space? Post below:

***If you are accepted you will be added to the whitelist within 24-48 hours of posting here. We will not be posting who gets in and who does not, please try to log in to the server within the allotted 24-48 hours after applying to see if you have been accepted or not. TY for your interest *****

- IGN:
- FTB/DW20 experiance?
- Playstyle:
- Anything else, feel free to add:

We will be fairly selective as to who gets in and will trickle players in to help keep the server growing in a positive direction.

Sharpsmile.

dakamojo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dakamojo
- Why would you like to join: It sounds like a fun experience to play with the dome layout.
- FTB/DW20 experiance? I have been playing on FTB servers since launch. I have been playing most mods for about 14 months.
- Playstyle: I build a base and create automated facilities for the various resources I need to thrive. I also like to contribute to community resources.
- Anything else, feel free to add: I play about 5 hours a day.

geloramo

Jul 29, 2019
- Why would you like to join: Looking for a server for my first minecraft multplayer experience.
- FTB/DW20 experiance? Started playing minecraft with dw20 mod pack, still learning but I can do some good stuff too.
- Playstyle: Builder .... Like to help others and accomplish great projects ...
- Anything else, feel free to add: Internet player for a few years now .... :) Eve online, Wot, COD and so on looking for a minecraft multplayer experience too ... Got TS, Vent and skype installed . Sorry about my english ... not my native lang.

Sharpsmile

Jul 29, 2019
Approved: dakamojo

Welcome to the new server.

=)[DOUBLEPOST=1362786585][/DOUBLEPOST]Approved : Geloramo

is this your IGN?

Respond and Ill add you to the whitelist.

Welcome to your new minecraft server =)

Xiges

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: SilverSinX
- Why would you like to join: Looking for a good server since the one I'd been playing on for about half a year is having some issues with hosting and whatnot, and looking to rage a lot and be creative ;] I will spend countless hours over here, as most of you probably have already done! I also hate SSP, I enjoy interacting with other people.
- FTB/DW20 experiance? FTB: Since it was first spoken of, been playing with mods since Late alpha, early beta Minecraft. Been watching DW since season 3 Singleplayer let's play.
- Playstyle: I try to build in concentrated little areas, making things as compact as possible, but I've started to try and go for looks, as well as functionality lately.
- Anything else, feel free to add: Not much really, I'm on mostly every day to add things here and there, and I always have new ideas!

jboncz

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Boncz92
- Why would you like to join: Looking for a place to chill and build massive bases and machines
- FTB/DW20 experience? I have a lot of experience in DW20 pack
- Playstyle: Machines machines machines. i like to automate any thing and every thing and have back to my back up power supplies.
- Anything else, feel free to add: I just came from a server that had a really immature admin and am looking for a more mature environment

impossibl4

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: impossible4
- Why would you like to join: I got bored of single player, and i would like to experience the Direwolf20 mod pack with a nice community.
- FTB/DW20 experiance: yes. I play a LOT of direwolf20
- Playstyle: build, make builds efficient, and then help others out.

coolkieto

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: coolkieto
- Why would you like to join: Bored of playing in single player, and whitelisted communities tend to have best atmosphere to relax and play some DW20 with friends .
- FTB/DW20 experiance? 5 months of FTB/ DW20 ±2 months .
- Playstyle: Gather resources, build, make all IC2 machines, do other stuff.
- Anything else, feel free to add: I'm mature player from Europe, Lithuania and i'm searching for small whitelisted server to play.

joop339

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: joop339
- Why would you like to join: i have been searching for days finding a server with no banned items where i can build what i want and this server seems perfect
- FTB/DW20 experiance?: i have been playing ftb when it came out and before that i always used the mods that direwolf used!
- Playstyle: Building, Efficient, Survivaling, Help people,
- Anything else, feel free to add: I know all about the mods and think this server is perfect for me!!!

geloramo

Jul 29, 2019
Approved: dakamojo

Welcome to the new server.

=)[DOUBLEPOST=1362786585][/DOUBLEPOST]Approved : Geloramo

is this your IGN?

Respond and Ill add you to the whitelist.

Welcome to your new minecraft server =)

Hey Sharpsmile ....

That is my ign too ....

Can i invite a friend too ? he is 30 and starting in minecraft too ...

Best regards

mineboy2k12

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:mineboy2k12
- Why would you like to join: i want to join because i want a comunity where every1 are friends and no one griefs over base's
- FTB/DW20 experiance? about a months experiance and hoping to get better
- Playstyle: i will help build and help with thaurncraft or buildcraft
- Anything else, feel free to add: is you have skype my name on it is mineboy2k12

thanks for readinng

Sharpsmile

Jul 29, 2019
Geloramo

Heya bud, your added, and as far as your friend, it will prolly be ok. Please add his info here so I can get him in.

Welcome.

Sharpsmile

Jul 29, 2019
hughbe

No minning age has been set up that is near stable enough, however we are working on it. If you want to run a quarry, feel free to make an age for your quarry, or you can strip mine in the main world. Meanwhile, we are trying to get a semi-stable dense ore world for the server quarries.

Sharpsmile

Sharpsmile

Jul 29, 2019
Heya Hugh,

Had to leave the house. You are accepted, I will get you whitelisted when I get back.

Welcome to your new server.

Sharp[DOUBLEPOST=1362857269][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted: impossible and mineboy

Welcome to the Server, I will get you guys added soon. In town ATM.

Sharp

Stabington

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Satsujinlol
- Why would you like to join: I need a place to build all my crazy ideas. Singleplayer seems a bit dull, and the dome thing sounds pretty cool.
- FTB/DW20 experiance? I've got extensive knowledge of (almost) all the mods in the pack. I've played with tech mods months before FTB was a thing.
- Playstyle: I'm very sporadic in what I'm building, but when I decide to build something, I go all out. You won't see any sloppy buildings from me (except maybe the start phase).
- Anything else, feel free to add: Can't play until Thursday. My activity may be dwindling at the start, but it should even out as I get IRL things sorted out.

Mrtman2995

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mrtman123
- Why would you like to join: I would like to join a server that is friendly and have fun
- FTB/DW20 experiance? I've played DW20 for months and have knowledge of many of the mods
- Playstyle: I like building machines and doing thaumcraft stuff and be helping if needed
- Anything else, feel free to add: My playing wouldn't be constant because of school

Zinrar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Zinrar
Why would you like to join : Looking for a small community of mature players to play FTB with and learn from.
FTB/DW20 experience : To be honest i'm still quite the noob at it. Just looking for people to play with and learn from.
Playstyle : Very chaotic haha. I have a ton of different things going on at once usually. I also like to visit others in the community and help them if they need it.
Anything else : I hope I can join the server. I was part of a vanilla 18+ server and unfortunately the host quit playing so I am looking for a new minecraft family =P.

blacke00

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: blacke00
- Why would you like to join: I've only played on 1 smp server, and it shut down due to the owner having some personal issues. I've been playing ssp for a while again, but have come to miss the smp experience. Your server configuration (DW20+skyblock domes) sounds very intriguing, and I'm looking for a good mature community to be a part of.
- FTB/DW20 experience? I've been in Minecraft since ~1.7.3 Beta, and started following Direwolf during his ssp season 2. Once I tried out modded minecraft, I can't go back to vanilla! I'm working on getting familiar with the newer inclusions to the DW20 pack, and know most of the older main mods pretty well.
- Playstyle: I tend toward establishing my base and automation, while helping where I'm needed, or just hanging out. I enjoy setting-up communal systems (eg. mob farms, exp farms, shared machine/liquid room, etc), and would be more than willing to help as needed.
- Anything else, feel free to add: I'd just like to thank you for consideration, and hope to hear from you soon.

Sharpsmile

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys, was out of town today. Ill look over the apps tomorrow morning and get approvals and denials done. For those that replied that are under the age of 18, I am sorry but the server population wants 18+, I hope you understand =) Be safe !

Sharpsmile