1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Confused with Open Block Radio.

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by 0rthus, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Loufmier

Loufmier New Member

seems legit, although i don't think there are more applications.

2. Riva

Riva New Member

Right adding in extra ; to the config ["http://74.86.186.4:12120;181.FM;- **UK Top 40**;Yellow"]
    actually was a real bad idea, not only did it not load the config but it actually caused the server to stay down after its scheduled reboot, which I was unaware of until I got up today, So I am completely stumped on what to do with the config and shall leave it down to the latest update possibly having a few openblocks bugs, Would be more helpful if there was anyone who had direwolf at 1.0.19 if there was anything I was missing. If not I shall wait till 1.0.20 comes out to recommended.

Edited:
    Also noticed if I try to add it into SP it also will not update any of the radio station crystals into Creative, So perhaps there is a bug with 1.0.19 on adding this in if it was not added in beforehand.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  3. Hambeau

Hambeau Over-Achiever

Music is like religion and politics... Some just like to inflict theirs on others.

Loufmier likes this.
  4. Dex Luther

Dex Luther New Member

Just putting a crystal in the radio seems to crash the game completely for me.

Sometimes I manage to get it in, but then the music will play for about 3 seconds and then stop. If I turn the radio off (via a lever) and then back on, I crash. Then if I try to take the crystal out, I crash again.

I tried testing on a single player world, but the crystals don't appear in creative.

EDIT: I also kinda wished it worked like Computercraft. If HTTP is enabled, it would allow you to craft your own crystals.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014