Configuring Buildcraft to your liking (Disable/Enable configuration)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Fablenable

Jul 29, 2019
So, I am setting up a magic pack server. And I do like buildcrafts pipes and engines. However, I do not feel that quarries and other automatic mining machines "fit" into the magic pack.

Are there any ways to enable/disable certain functions within buildcraft? Or do I have to leave it all out and not let my players use pipes at all? I have posted on the Buildcraft site, but it seem to have rather low traffic. Google gave me nothing.

I also tried disabling it in the configuration by changing "B:mining.enabled=true" to false. Nothing seemed to happen when i did tho, I was able to place quarries anyways.

The only lead I got sofar was via Better then wolves special edition of Buildcraft, which seem to have split BC different packs (http://sargunster.com/btw/index.php?title=Better_then_Buildcraft#Changed_Buildcraft_Items).

So I basically want pipes, engines, refinery and possibly assembly table still.

Any ideas?

Fablenable

Jul 29, 2019
Aha, that might be a solution. The recipe blocker link is broken (in the post, the zip is gone it seem). The other one, is in pwowertools one i assume? I shall download and try. Thanks.