Config-geddon and other fun :P

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

BanzaiBlitz

Jul 29, 2019
So I noticed the DivineRPG pack. I poked at it. I blinked at the voluminous size of potential from only less than an hour of prodding around.

So now I'm curious if there are any issues if I opt to do some config tweaking and add it to Ultimate. I'll offer up the config file for others if it all works. :)

Anyone know if there are conflicts beyond config ID changes? This one mod has so many goodies it boggles me. :D

And now I have to get Damage Indicators too. :p

Edit: Also, with any mod I'm dropping into Ultimate, default FTB configs are untouched so you can update those freely and only keep backups of additional mods.

Edit 2: File added. Unzip and place the CFG in config folder of blah blah, you know or shouldn't be doing this. Adjust mystcraft config's providerid as suggested below at your own discretion.

Attachments

• DivineRPG.zip
    7.7 KB · Views: 37

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
I've heard DivineRPG and Twilight Forest are difficult to get working together.

BanzaiBlitz

Jul 29, 2019
I've heard DivineRPG and Twilight Forest are difficult to get working together.
Barring item ID conflicts, Twilight Forest reserves dimension ID 7, which is also called by DivineRPG but you can easily modify that in configs. :)

Stroker

Jul 29, 2019
you will also need to change the providerid in the mystcraft config, set mine to 100 and havnt had problems so far

BanzaiBlitz

Jul 29, 2019
Finished ferreting out block/item ID conflicts and am going to actually start playing and see if anything clashes. Shifted the mystcraft providerid to 100 as suggested, though do not know specifically what that relates to.

Adding the config to OP for people to take a stab at. Don't try it and expect cross-mod balance though! :D

Only thing I see from the console now is:
[SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The mod DivineRPG has attempted to register an entity ID 3 which is already reserved. This could cause severe problems

And the same for entity ID 4. There is presently not a config option to modify these and would appreciate comment from those that know if this is actually a future problem or tolerable hiccup. :confused: