Whitelist Server CodeRed | DW20 | White Listed | mature | New Start!| 18 slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

solofrog

Jul 29, 2019
Brewster1972 you have been added to the whitelist. You will have full rights on the server for a few days and if everything goes well you can stay with us! I dont see why it wouldnt.

Dex Luther

Jul 29, 2019
Application to Join:
  1. In game Name: Dex_Luther
  2. Age: 27
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: Every few days or so
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Builder. In Single I'll be in creative often just to mess around building.
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? Been using it since the start.
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? Help for people that need it. I like the idea of building communal things like workshops or public farms.
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Affirmative

oliverc21

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: oliverc21
How often do you play Minecraft: Every day, around 2-4 hours.
What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: A miner, i love railcraft/Steve's carts and i would share my loot with everyone.
What kind of experience do you have with FTB: quite a lot i have been playing it for a couple of months now and am quite experienced with it.
What do you think you can bring to CodeRed: A friendly personality and a great time.
Do you have a mic/teamspeak: Yes i do.

SirSuffix

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: SirSuffix
How often do you play Minecraft: Every few day. Depending on work.
What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: A Mage, I love Thaumcraft and playing with magics and exploring
What kind of experience do you have with FTB: I've played FTB for about a year. I know many things about most of the mods. Before that I played Teknic.
What do you think you can bring to CodeRed: Friendly and helpful. Always willing to lend a hand with builds or understanding mods.
Do you have a mic/teamspeak: I have a mic. But I have never used teamspeak before. (I would REALLY like to learn though)
Hope to hear from you soon

Matt Usurp

Jul 29, 2019
In game Name: nesschee
How often do you play Minecraft: About 3-4 hours a day if i am not busying developing something or working.
What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: I am more into designing compact structures to house my small machines. My mod of choice is Forestry / Buildcraft.
What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I have played for about 7 months now.. none stop on my private server.
What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? A casual player that just enjoys to interact and build good looking things.
Do you have a mic / use TeamSpeak? I have both and used them regularly when raiding in WoW.

nega_skoll

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: nega_skoll
  2. Age: 15
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: I play minecraft almost everyday
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Im more of a builder, i do try to automate things but i dont go all out as it would make the game boring.
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I've been playing ftb for almost 8 months.
  6. What do you think you can bring to Code Red? I like to help where i can, especially helping people getting going
  7. Do you have a microphone / use team speak? I have a microphone but it makes my voice sound squeaky and i don't know how to use team speak.

Hyip

Jul 29, 2019
  • In game Name: Hyip
  • How often do you play Minecraft: When I have free time. Starting to get into it again
  • What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: I like to keeep to myself and build up my machines. And then I like to help other out and make nice areas.
  • What kind of experience do you have with FTB? Since it came out.
  • What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? Probably an average player.
  • Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? yes

xxkylexx

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: xXkyleXx
  2. Age: 19
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: I play Minecraft anywhere from everyday all day to a couple times a week just depends on mood.
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are?: I love to automate anything that i can or know how to but i do still enjoy building nice looking structures once i have my infrastructure built up.
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I have played with FTB since it came out and before that i downloaded the mods on my own and played with them. (Have played Minecraft since alpha and with mods wince DW20's first season of let's plays)
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? I will bring my large knowledge of most of the mods in the DW20 pack and am willing to teach other people anything that i know. As well as a well behaved player that never seeks to grief or steal from anyone and follows all rules given.
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yes / Yes

twinsdgc

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: twinsdgc
  2. Age: 21
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: every chance i get (everyday)
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: item giver and builder
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? enough to know 90% of the mods in it
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? friendly personality items to those who might want them and your server being on youtube
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? yes and i prefer skype but ill ket TS if needed

Sparkzy241

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: Sparkzy241
  2. Age: 18
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: Every day
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Survivalist and I like to experiment.
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? A few hundered hours + gametime, Fairly confident to know most of the mods.
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? Another good community member, Social and Active.
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yup :)

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: NimeniAltu666
  2. Age: 18
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: 2-4 hours / day, weekend up to 8 hours :D
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: Probably considering we're playing ftb, i'd say technical builder, i'm not good at bulding very nice stuff :)
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? Alot, i've been playing Direwolf20 pack since it came out
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? Not much building, but techincal builds, and definitely alot of fun :)
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Of course :)

fbiaacl

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: fbiaacl
  2. Age: 24 years old
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: about everyday for hours and hours
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: I'm a crazy scientist :D.. Em, I pretty mine alot, i use alot of GT/RP/IC
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I love FTB, I was playing tekkit before FTB, there are alot more items and stuff to do with
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? I can bring a helper (regarding industrial stuff, not magic), probably a someone's teammate (cuz sometimes i teamup with someone) and loads of stuff i could build!
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yes sir, i do. My spoken english is not so good but, even though, I can come in ts3 and talk to you guys.

R3DM1ST

Jul 29, 2019
Application to Join:
  1. In game Name: R3DM1ST
  2. Age:16
  3. How often do you play Minecraft:Every Day in the evening.
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are:A very good one. I am also a very good builder.
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB?I have played modded minecraft since industrial craft came out and since other basic mods started. I used to run my own set of 3 servers.
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed?Freindlyness. I like to trade and build large inter-player railway systems. Be it under or over ground.
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak?Yes, skype, raid and also ventrillo.

catman2k

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: catman2k
  2. Age: 42 ... will be a gamer till they put me in my grave.
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: almost every day
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: builder/automater/mage
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? started with mods with tekkit about a year ago. been playing with the DW20 mod pack for a few months. know the mods pretty well except for computercraft.
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? community builds. will build public factories and power systems if needed and help others with their builds if they ask.
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? yes. TS3 was one of the things i was looking for in a server before applying.

r2range

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In game Name: R2range
  2. Age: 21 almost 22
  3. How often do you play Minecraft: When i have time i think 1-2 hours a day
  4. What kind of Minecraft player would you say you are: A Passive helpfull player
  5. What kind of experience do you have with FTB? I played tekkit before ftb so i know most of the most
  6. What do you think you can bring to CodeRed? a Helpfull Player that can explain Mods if needed
  7. Do you have a mic / use teamspeak? Yes and Yes