[CLOSED] Signup for Werewolf: Mirran AltSanity

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
So far, the only people why have yet to notify me that they have set their alts' emails are @Strikingwolf, @Eruantien, and @HeilMewTwo. I will close the signup and start scrambling passwords and dishing out roles two hours after day's end tonight (in approx. four hours) or when these three contact me, whichever comes first.

If, at that time, anyone still hasn't set up their emails properly, let me know and I'll get you caught up.
Doing now

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
So far, the only people why have yet to notify me that they have set their alts' emails are @Strikingwolf, @Eruantien, and @HeilMewTwo. I will close the signup and start scrambling passwords and dishing out roles two hours after day's end tonight (in approx. four hours) or when these three contact me, whichever comes first.

If, at that time, anyone still hasn't set up their emails properly, let me know and I'll get you caught up.
I believe I've done so correctly. Should I notify you through the alt or something...?

EDIOT: nvm, done. It's not like I thought you had psychic powers or anythin :V

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
And signup for Mirran AltSanity is now officially CLOSED. I will now change all the alts' passwords, distribute them to the appropriate random people, create the game thread, determine roles, send out role convos to the alts, and open the game thread, in that order.

Each of you *should* receive an email with your spied-on alt's role between when I create the game thread and when I open it. If you don't, let me know ASAP and I'll get you caught up.

Reactions: dylanpiera