[CLOSED] Signup for Werewolf: Mirran AltSanity

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Something sinister is brewing beneath the surface of the metal world of Mirrodin. No one is yet quite sure what, but judging by the rumors of horrifying abominations made of metal and flesh appearing in the Mephidross Swamp, it can't be good...

Roles and Rules

The main thing this time around is that EVERYONE (except the GM) must use a specified alt account on the game thread AT ALL TIMES. In addition, you'll get email notifications for a different alt- meaning that each and every player is effectively spying on all convos another player has, including role, wolf, and dead (if applicable).

After you sign up here (using your regular account), send me a PM with the login info of the alt you intend to spy on for this game. I recommend that you create a new alt account to use for this game, although you may use any alt already under your control, or if you ask @Shazam08 nicely, he may be able to give you one of the alts he currently controls. You'll need to make sure that you can receive its email notifications, so you may need to create an alternate email account to use for this game (or use a random one you have laying around somewhere) regardless of who you borrowed the alt forum account from. Once the signup is closed, I will scramble all the passwords and give the alts to other, randomly-chosen, players to use during the game.

Do note that, depending on the name and avatar of the alt you create, other players may be able to guess who's spying on it during the game. Is this a problem? That's for you to decide.

Quoting from the main thread is fine. However, for anywhere else, there is a set of rules you should follow.
Quotes are standardly like this:
Code:
[QUOTE="Pyure, post: 866376, member: 69026"]Ok kids, the Purification is now initiated. Day ends at 5PM EST (10PM UTC), which is 26 hours from now.

Please be kind to one another. Unless it benefits you to be otherwise.[/QUOTE]
Produces:
Ok kids, the Purification is now initiated. Day ends at 5PM EST (10PM UTC), which is 26 hours from now.

Please be kind to one another. Unless it benefits you to be otherwise.
As that is quoting from a main thread, it is fine to leave it as-is. However, Convo quotes look like this:
Code:
[QUOTE="HeilMewTwo, convMessage: 210525, member: 49797"]What do you say to a potential alliance?[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Gideonseymour, convMessage: 210582, member: 7995"]vote HeilMewTwo[/QUOTE]
Produces:
What do you say to a potential alliance?
vote HeilMewTwo
That's bad. You need to get rid of the little arrow linking to the post. You can do that by removing the "convMessage" section. It looks like this:
Code:
[QUOTE="HeilMewTwo, member: 49797"]What do you say to a potential alliance?[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Gideonseymour, member: 7995"]vote HeilMewTwo[/QUOTE]
Produces:
HeilMewTwo said:
What do you say to a potential alliance?
Gideonseymour said:
vote HeilMewTwo

Understood?

End of day
Organization Thread, also has a list of the alts that Shazam might loan you.
Unrelated Thread: I don't really mind random nonsense in the game thread, but if you put it here, some members of the forums *cough Gideon* might get less upset.

Currently Signed-Up Players:
  1. SpwnX
  2. trajing
    • the_J
  3. Fraction2
  4. SoraZodia
  5. lenscas
  6. Strikingwolf
  7. goreae
  8. Shazam
  9. VikeStep
  10. Eruantien
  11. HeilMewTwo
  12. Victini
  13. nojr
  14. Dylan
  15. RJS
  16. playerismc
  17. CoolSquid

(Did I forget anything? I hope not... If I did, yell at me.)

Last edited:

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
is it a problem that mine alt is connected to this one though gravatar?
avatar for both are different though.

also just in case IN

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Well, @Shazam08 i'll borrow an alt. Any of them that is not named like an emote.
Can't control which one you get, I think. That's up to the almighty SE.

I'll just hand the alts over to him after everyone's signed up. Anyone else want one? There's no shortage.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Can't control which one you get, I think. That's up to the almighty SE.

I'll just hand the alts over to him after everyone's signed up. Anyone else want one? There's no shortage.
*raise hand*