Whitelist Server [CLOSED]Minecraft Maniac FTB Server[Friendly][Mindcrack][Dedicated24/7][Whitelist][NightlyBackups]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jackalas2605

Jul 29, 2019
Bugg, calm down[DOUBLEPOST=1372565227][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys, gingy wrote this, better just go to bed for now guys. [6/29/2013 11:50:17 PM] Gingy: I'll do it tomorrow I'm exhausted. Can't be bothered with this at the moment I've a ton of stuff to do. Later.

Irony

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): KangJie
In-Game Name: kangjie
Hobbies/Interests: Minecraft, Terraria, Good books.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I'm not very experienced and have only played for a month..
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I'm looking to make friends and play FTB with nice people who don't grief everything I build! :3 I'm also looking for a friend in this server that I heard came here...

eric gardner

Jul 29, 2019
hey I made a whoops in my application I left out the 23 in my IGN My IGN is : foxcroft23 Sorry about that hope to see you ingame

Buggati9449

Jul 29, 2019
Ok,

To clear up the confusion of why some chunks are getting rolled back.
When the server crashes(which we havent identified the reason)the chunks that are loaded by this mod become rolled back to when they were unloaded at some point. DO NOT use these chunkloaders unless you want to come on and see your last project gone. instead try world anchors. These load chunks at the cost of enderpearls. Me sanchez and jack have an enderman farm at spawn. You can use that.
So if you come on and your house was rolled back just remove the chunkloader and redo your project :(, its sad but managable

thank you for reading this post and bye

DrPhant0m

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Carlos
In-Game Name: DrPhant0m
Hobbies/Interests: Gamiing
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? No
What experience with FTB do you have?::I am new to FTB,
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A nice community

furrball25

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Ian F
In-Game Name: Furrball25
Hobbies/Interests: Minecraft, Climbing, Skiing
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): None that I can remember.
What experience with FTB do you have?: Quite a Bit
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A good community to hang out in, as well as people to build with.