Whitelist Server [CLOSED]Minecraft Maniac FTB Server[Friendly][Mindcrack][Dedicated24/7][Whitelist][NightlyBackups]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

th3niiinja

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Brandon
In-Game Name: th3niiinja
Hobbies/Interests: Bowling, reading, playing video games :D
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): I have been banned from a server called kiwike. It was for my entire town, we all got banned because we dumped lava on the enemy town and I guess the owner didn't want to have to deal with the other town complaining a lot. As for any other bans I'm not completely sure I have any, there maybe be one I don't remember but I'm honestly not quite sure.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have been play FTB since it launched, I guess you could say that I am pretty decently experienced with it.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I'm just looking for a community that enjoys each others presence. People who don't just ignore when you have a question(even telling someone to go look at the wiki is better than saying nothing at all). I also just want a place where I'm free to play and build things that help everybody out. Even it's just a basic bread maker at spawn for teh noobs :D

Frank1946

Jul 29, 2019
16 IGN, Frank1946, Real Name, Peter New York Wrestling, Football I dont believe so Playing solo and LAN servers with my brother I am looking for an intelligent, fun, creative and most of all a mature server to enjoy FTB with.

Zergenstein

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Mike
In-Game Name: Zergenstein
Hobbies/Interests: Writing music and drinking
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): I was banned once for trying out a different server. Apparently a mod recognized me, and banned me from the server I was on with him.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I've been playing for about 5 months.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Looking for a pretty relaxed server with minimal banned items and good people. I don't like being griefed so whitelist is important. I'd like to be able to claim large chunks of land to build big projects. I have a degree in architecture so thats pretty much what I spend my time doing in FTB. Machines and stuff just gives me stuff to put in rooms and buildings.

Kiraaa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Kirasy
Hobbies/Interests: Video Games
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Nope
What experience with FTB do you have?: Been playing since Beta
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Small community of players who are very much into vanilla Mindcrack.

BearforceTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Moritz
In-Game Name: BearforceTwo
Hobbies/Interests: Graphics design, gaming in general (when it comes to games I'm pretty competitive, I've been playing games on a high level for quite a while now - e.g. Starcraft: BroodWar, DotA, Heroes of Newerth, World of Warcraft and many others), playing golf, reading
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No (I've never played Minecraft online before)
What experience with FTB do you have?: I started watching FTB videos on youtube about a year ago when i came across the direwolf20 vs NearbyGamer series on the challenge map. After that I started looking into modded minecraft (I had only played vanilla before that) and liked it, though it took me a while to play it myself (back then I was still pretty short on free time). Now I enjoy watching (mostly the Mindcrack people and direwolf20 occasionally) and playing FTB (in a single player world) very much and would consider myself pretty good at it - watching many different people let's me learn a lot of different things, since everyone does different things with different mods.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A new playing experience since it'll be my first time on a server with other people, which is an aspect I've been missing in my single player world lately. It gets boring after a while when you're playing on your own and I'm really looking forward to having people to talk to and do things together with. Also I'll like seeing other people's builds first hand - not only in videos - and maybe I'll be able to build something other people will be interested in or help them with their builds.

mtsanchez

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Guido
In-Game Name: mtsanchez
Hobbies/Interests: fixing vintage audio / photography / whiskey / playing with linux / beautifull women :D
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Never, been on 2 servers so far and those quit due to inactivity of most of its members
What experience with FTB do you have?: I've been playing since beta and i'm one of the guys that use FTB as an extension to minecraft to achieve better building and nicer gameplay
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Whitelisting is a must since i hate assholish people/griefers. In line with that, i want to play together and have lots of fun in group activities like exploring/games/builds on one of my former servers I was in charge of making the spawn area a place to stay whereas people first wanted to go out and play on their own. Convincing them to help making a beautifull spawn area with community buildings/farms worked out pretty well and was the start of a lot of group activities.

Jack Gillett

Jul 29, 2019

Name (Optional): Jack Gillett

In-Game Name: Gillbay

Hobbies/Interests: Restoring Cars and cars in general, Acting, generally having a good laugh

Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Nope no bans. I make not break

What experience with FTB do you have?: A lot of single player worlds like building big machines and self sufficient bases. Know most mods apart from computercraft never had the time to lean how to code. would like to though.

What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: friendly community who are up for a laugh but also build some cool big machines that have flashing lights and work, but if it has flashing lights it must work.

Pepeboy3

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Kenny
In-Game Name: pepeboy
Hobbies/Interests: I enjoy playing rugby during the week, paintball on the weekend, hanging out with friends and going to the movies, and my favorite....the babes. Aside from all of that, I have started to teach myself Python and I'm very dedicated to my studies.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Nope, don't plan on it!
What experience with FTB do you have?: I've been playing FTB for almost a year, and I have played and toyed with almost every mod. I enjoy making everything complicated and auto-mated. I would love to use Computer craft more and challenge myself with that.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I am looking for a nice, honest, respectable community to play with. I'm a mature, honest, socialable guy that can get along with anyone. I'm a serious player, and can share my knowledge with anyone and everyone! In deference with the server, I would like it to be like the Mindcrackers where everyone just gets along and haves a good time. I've I hope to see you on the server!

TNTDude101

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: madmonkeys88
Hobbies/Interests: i like to play computer games along with football and other sports
have i ever been banned: i dont thinks so but maybe
what experience do i have in FTB: not much but I've watched LOTS of videos of ethoslab and bdoudleo and getting into vintagebeef
waht are you looking for in this server: a fun non grief and pvp server were i can build stuff and explore in peace but still able to ask people for help without them just
completely ignoring me

P.S i love to play minecraft and it would be awesome if i was whitelisted

arduent

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or is the server down?
The server is down because creeperhost is having problems. I will get the server back online as soon as possible. I have already contacted creeperhost about their problems. Server should be back up later today.

PlazmaSheep

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Eivind (I know it's an unusual name, but don't mind it, it's a Norwegian name..)
In-Game Name: PlazmaSheep
Hobbies/Interests: Video games such as minecraft, several sports and being with friends.
Have you ever been banned from another server?: Yes, I got banned from a server for some days (doesn't remember it's name). I think I was banned because I gave away some items, but I'm not sure - I haven't done anyting worse than that.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I had an own server, but my friends stopped to play FTB, so I got a bit lonely. (I started playing FTB in early March)
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I want to make some friends online and play on a server with people who isn't immature and destroys other's stuff.

Just tell me if you want me to answer anything else :)

Kremlin16

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Jacob
In-Game Name: Kremlin16
Hobbies/Interests: Minecraft in all forms (of course), Model Railroading (I'll be making good use of TrainCraft), Magic the Gathering, and I'm working on a degree in Astrophysics at Clarion University.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Not to my knowledge.
What experience with FTB do you have?: About six months, although I played tekkit for about 3 months prior to FTB.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A relaxing game of FTB where I can build to my hearts content without the restriction of keeping it inside a certain area to protect it, and a server I can actually grow attached to (I've done a lot of server hopping looking for one I really like).

Rachel

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Rachel
In-Game Name: azulaz
Hobbies/Interests: youtube, youtube, and feed the beast.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No I don't believe I have ever been banned from a server.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have experience not just 1 mod but a number of them, I never like sticking to 1 think for a while. i like to experiment with a lot things
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A nice calm community, nothing huge with tons of people but enough people so I don't get to bored.