Whitelist Server CLOSED Chopcraft - FTB Unleashed 1.1.4 all mods [whitelist] server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Joshua Hutchinson

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: juiceboxsrnice
Sex: Male
Why you want to join: I have been looking for a small scale FTB server with a friendly community without griefers, unwarranted pvp, and mean spirited people
FTB experience: I have been playing for over a year now and have experience with almost all the mods
How often you plan on playing: 1-2 Hours a day
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: I have never been banned. I am genuine and very nice

CannedMudkip

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: CannedMudkip
Why you want to join: I want to do something out of the ordinary like joining a multiplayer server and not a singleplayer one.
FTB experience: I have recently started FTB last month
How often you plan on playing: I will most likely play on weekends and sometimes on weekdays. (mostly depends on homework amounts.)
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: No i have never been banned or suspended by a server of any type.

mmmBoost

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: mmmBoost
Sex: M
Why you want to join: Looking for a fun mature enjoyable server
FTB experience: 3yrs
How often you plan on playing: almost every day
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: Nope. Always helpful, enjoy helping others learn and build

strobeslight1

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: strobeslight1
Sex: male
Why you want to join: My old server was shutdown and i am looking for a good server to start fresh on. Also i love to play with the community and participate on events my bro plays on this server so i decided i should play it and have fun.
FTB experience: I have played for a while im good at crafting i just don't understand some of the machines
How often you plan on playing: Once a day or maybe more
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why:No i have never been banned

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: juiceboxsrnice
Why you want to join: I have been looking for a small scale FTB server with a friendly community without griefers, unwarranted pvp, and mean spirited people
FTB experience: I have been playing for over a year now and have experience with almost all the mods
How often you plan on playing: 1-2 Hours a day
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: I have never been banned. I am genuine and very nice

Accepted. Check your inbox for a PM.[DOUBLEPOST=1386083129][/DOUBLEPOST]
In game name: CannedMudkip
Why you want to join: I want to do something out of the ordinary like joining a multiplayer server and not a singleplayer one.
FTB experience: I have recently started FTB last month
How often you plan on playing: I will most likely play on weekends and sometimes on weekdays. (mostly depends on homework amounts.)
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: No i have never been banned or suspended by a server of any type.

Accepted. Check your inbox for a PM.[DOUBLEPOST=1386083160][/DOUBLEPOST]
In game name: mmmBoost
Sex: M
Why you want to join: Looking for a fun mature enjoyable server
FTB experience: 3yrs
How often you plan on playing: almost every day
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: Nope. Always helpful, enjoy helping others learn and build

Accepted. Check your inbox for a PM.[DOUBLEPOST=1386083193][/DOUBLEPOST]
In game name: strobeslight1
Why you want to join: My old server was shutdown and i am looking for a good server to start fresh on. Also i love to play with the community and participate on events my bro plays on this server so i decided i should play it and have fun.
FTB experience: I have played for a while im good at crafting i just don't understand some of the machines

Accepted. Check your inbox for a PM.

mightybantam

Jul 29, 2019
n game name: Mightybantam28
Why you want to join: looking for a fun mature server
FTB experience: been playing for a while now use to be mainly 360 but realised I've been missing out

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
n game name: Mightybantam28
Why you want to join: looking for a fun mature server
FTB experience: been playing for a while now use to be mainly 360 but realised I've been missing out
Accepted! Check your inbox for a PM

KuntaKrafter

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: KuntaKrafter
Why you want to join:I want to play FTB on a good mature server with no griefing and just playing minecraft with good mature people.
FTB experience:I have been playing FTB for 2 years.
How often you plan on playing: I play after i finish homework on the weekdays for probably two hours and on the weekends, anywhere from 3 hours to 9 hours a day.
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: No, im an honest player who doesn't grief and just plays the game how it was supposed to be played.

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: KuntaKrafter
Why you want to join:I want to play FTB on a good mature server with no griefing and just playing minecraft with good mature people.
FTB experience:I have been playing FTB for 2 years.
How often you plan on playing: I play after i finish homework on the weekdays for probably two hours and on the weekends, anywhere from 3 hours to 9 hours a day.
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: No, im an honest player who doesn't grief and just plays the game how it was supposed to be played.
Accepted! You will be getting a PM from me soon.

Breakstash

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: breakstash

Why you want to join: My friends and I want to move to a new server after leaving FTB Direwolf20, and we like a server that has friendly people that don't grief.

FTB Experience: I've played on various FTB servers, as an individual with my friends, and I have some experience with various machines.

How often you plan on playing; Every other day, usually towards weekends, or weekdays if I have a chance.

Have you been banned from a server: No.

Benton582

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Benton582
Why you want to join: I have some friends who wish to try FTB Unleashed, so I decided to join them.
FTB experience: I have experience with FTB for about 4 weeks now, certain mods are still untried by me.
How often you plan on playing: Very often, 0-8 hours mostly.
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: Nope, because I respect rules and guidelines, as well as staff.

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Benton582
Why you want to join: I have some friends who wish to try FTB Unleashed, so I decided to join them.
FTB experience: I have experience with FTB for about 4 weeks now, certain mods are still untried by me.
How often you plan on playing: Very often, 0-8 hours mostly.
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: Nope, because I respect rules and guidelines, as well as staff.

Accepted! You will be getting a PM from me soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1386136569][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: breakstash

Why you want to join: My friends and I want to move to a new server after leaving FTB Direwolf20, and we like a server that has friendly people that don't grief.

FTB Experience: I've played on various FTB servers, as an individual with my friends, and I have some experience with various machines.

How often you plan on playing; Every other day, usually towards weekends, or weekdays if I have a chance.

Have you been banned from a server: No.

Accepted! You will be getting a PM from me soon.

shazbot

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: shazbot
Why you want to join: Just looking for a good server and an "all mods" server in particular to build and have fun :)
FTB experience: lots, I have experience with pretty much all of the mods in unleashed
How often you plan on playing: several times a week
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: no

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: shazbot
Why you want to join: Just looking for a good server and an "all mods" server in particular to build and have fun :)
FTB experience: lots, I have experience with pretty much all of the mods in unleashed
How often you plan on playing: several times a week
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: no

Accepted!

Lohfiuoav

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Lohfiuoav

Why you want to join: I really want to play on a server and also play FTB Unleashed. I finally found this server where I can do both and also play with friendly players to work with and all that stuff!

FTB Experience: I've played on the ultimate pack (1.4.7) as well as most of the top 1.5 packs (Direwolf and Unleashed 1.1.4). I usually play with IC2, Buildcraft, DartCraft, and the other machine-related mods. I also play with the magic kinda mods like Thaumcraft and mystcraft. Watched quite a few lets plays online

How often do you plan on playing: I will be able to play mostly every day for about 1-2 hours, but sometimes I may not be coming online due to Internet problems and all that stuff which happens rarely. If I am planning not to play for some time, I usually post it in the chat so that everyone will know about that

Have you ever been banned from a server?: Never been banned because i usually read the signs telling you about what is banned and what is considered "unacceptable" for people (e.g, randomly attacking other players).

Could you please let me join, (quickly) because i really want to play FTB on a server

xmigix

Jul 29, 2019
ApplicationIn
game name:xmigix
Sex:male
Why you want to to join : to play without griefers and to play with same ppl i played last week make friends
FTB experience: technical .i am a mechanic in electro so i am pritty handy :)
How often you plan on playing: 3 or 4 days a week

Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: no i have never been banned