Whitelist Server CLOSED Chopcraft - FTB Unleashed 1.1.4 all mods [whitelist] server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nalta Strife

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: NaltaStrife
Sex: Male.

Why you want to join:
I've been looking for a small community server for some time, but have yet to be successful, either thwarted by greifers or admins who wish to reconfigure mods / restart the map too often.
I'm looking for a server to play on for a good while, that I can enjoyed building and socializing with others of the same mindset.

FTB experience:
Roughly a year, I've used just about every mod in one build or another, I've been playing modded Minecraft since 1.2.5.

How often you plan on playing: Weekdays 1-3 Hours a day, generally after work before bed. (11p-2a EST). Weekends are hit and miss.

Have you been banned from a server? and if so why:
No.

pro zombie kill

Jul 29, 2019
Application
In game name: honeyphos123
Sex:m
Why you want to join: I've been playing sp and i am getting tired of being alone and I like a server with low slots so no chat spam
FTB experience: I have knowledge of most of the mods so I can be a help to new ftb players
How often you plan on playing: when i have the time to and if I am not on a while it's because I am doing gta and zombies so I play when I can.
Also can u get a ts working?
Have I been banned? Once in a vanilla server about 2 years ago for someone calling me a hacker and I did nothing

Crumbs

Jul 29, 2019
Ingamename: IronGoh
Sex: Male
Why you want to join: Im really loving Ftb, have played Ftb ultimate and created a Ftb ultimate server for my personal friends to play but I really want to join a different server and to be a player and not a host. Would also want to meet new people through the game. Like that this server is whitelist as I understand mature people only.
Ftb experience: pretty much every mod in Ftb ultimate and most of Ftb unleashed. Willing to learn more by joining this server. Personal interest and specialty is Dartcraft, applied energistics and IC2.
How often u plan on playing: I would be able to play for about a couple of hours a day, like 2.5 hours in the afternoon, 2 hours in the night and about an hour and a half in the morning. May exceed that.
Have you been banned from a server? And if so why?
I have never been banned from a server as I have only joined a couple public servers for mini games and some that are normal mode survival server but many of them do not put effort and attention into the server and when I saw this server I knew that this was the one!

Hope I get selected!

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: FinishIgor
Why you want to join: Looking for a stable and mature server to mess around with a start to know new people. Last server i played at went down so im on a hunt after a new.
FTB experience: Have played DW20 and Ultimate, know the basics and some of the advanced stuff but im still learning.
How often you plan on playing: 5+ hours a day
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: No, never

Posting for a friend whos new to the modpacks. We talked yesterday so we trying to find a server there we both can fit so i can help him out so he can start play on his own.

In game name: MoneyFluff
Why you want to join: I want a server there i can play to not be disturbed by annoying kids, griefers and spamming the chat.
FTB experience: Im new to the modpacks, know little but watching LP's for inspiration and asking my friend for other stuff i want help with.
How often you plan on playing: 5-6 hours a day
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: No i haven't been banned before.

Sarius1991

Jul 29, 2019
Application

IGN: Sarius1991

edit:

Why join?: I would like to join this server because I have not been in I community that are all nice and you can build things without them being greifed and all that stuff that is the normal for regular servers. I would also like to expose myself to a community of fun loving people that want to have a good time with others.

FTB Experience: Not that much of FTB exclusive mod packs but I have played mod packs allot and this supplies me with enough knowledge to know at the very least most of the basic components.

How often do you plan on playing?: Not a massive amount because of other things that I do outside of school and study and what not, but I think about 5-ish hours a week. Could change depending on how addicted I get.

Have you been banned from a server?: Admittedly yes. the owner of the server was really paranoid about hackers, as soon as I got lucky and hit 20 diamonds in a couple of hours he banned me for X-raying. I did not x-ray but I could do nothing and that it was out of my control so I left it alone and looked for somewhere else to play Minecraft at this is how I ended up playing modpacks (fun fact). Sorry that I could not say no to that question.

Extra info: I played Tekkit allot when it was popular, when that became out of date I started on FTB and then I watched lets plays (i.e. MindCrack). I know a fair bit about most mods but not all of the mods in Unleashed because that I had no interest until recently. I have so far not played on a white-listed server and I think it would be a good idea to surround myself with people that I could relate to through the game and make friends with people 4-30 years older than myself and in hope that I may learn from their maturity and their personality.

Thanks and hoping for a positive reply!

~Sarius1991

Last edited:

vizions23

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: vizions23
Sex: male
Why you want to join: I want a good ftb server that i can play on that has no items banned so it is like singleplayer but i can play with other people. My singleplayer worlds always get corrupted so i need a multiplayer world
FTB experience: I have played for almost 1 year now and now most of the mods
How often you plan on playing: A lot at least 2 hours a day unless i am on a vacation
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: nope :)

darkone87

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: HellBorn87BC
Why you want to join: I like playing with other ppl testing/building stuff and not being limited in some items.
FTB experience: About a year and a half experience medium-high knowledge of modpacks
How often you plan on playing: From 2 to 6 hours/day
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: No

darkreapa

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: darkreapa
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a server that has a smallish community and has few banned items. I also want somewhere that I can talk to people and don't have to PVP all the time. I currently don't play on any servers and single player is very boring at the moment for me.
FTB experience: Been playing for about a year now, I know practically all the mods except computercraft coding, the mods I use the most are IC2, Buildcraft and MFR.
How often you plan on playing: Daily, anywhere from 3 to 14 hours
Have you been banned from a server?: No, proof is here.

Last edited:

jesse grantham

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Jgrantham41
Why you want to join: i love playing FTB, used to be on a ultimate server, but the host had to shut it down, he couldn't keep up the server. :(
FTB experience: i been playing for 3 year, of coarse there are a lot of thing i don't know, but im working on it :)
How often you plan on playing: i usually play daily
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: Never, i have a Enjin account to verify.

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: iBootleg
Sex:male
Why you want to join: I want to join to find a fun smaller server to play on for my first server.
FTB experience: 6-8 months, mainly with AE, and buildcraft/TE
How often you plan on playing: When i can, i work a full time a job in the evenings (normal play times 9pm-1am us central time). Also depends on what i have going on after work, more then likely atleast 3-4 days a week.
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: Never played on a server...so nope :)

Couple of questions:
game difficulty setting? Easy, Normal, Hard. If hard you can ignore my app.
Is keepinventory on or off?

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: iBootleg
Sex:male
Why you want to join: I want to join to find a fun smaller server to play on for my first server.
FTB experience: 6-8 months, mainly with AE, and buildcraft/TE
How often you plan on playing: When i can, i work a full time a job in the evenings (normal play times 9pm-1am us central time). Also depends on what i have going on after work, more then likely atleast 3-4 days a week.
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: Never played on a server...so nope :)

Couple of questions:
game difficulty setting? Easy, Normal, Hard. If hard you can ignore my app.
Is keepinventory on or off?

Accepted! I sent you a PM.[DOUBLEPOST=1385570338][/DOUBLEPOST]
In game name: Jgrantham41
Why you want to join: i love playing FTB, used to be on a ultimate server, but the host had to shut it down, he couldn't keep up the server. :(
FTB experience: i been playing for 3 year, of coarse there are a lot of thing i don't know, but im working on it :)
How often you plan on playing: i usually play daily
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: Never, i have a Enjin account to verify.

Accepted! I sent you a PM.

SDK619

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: SDK970
Sex: M
Why you want to join: Well I'm really tired of playing public servers that are large so i wanted to join a server with a small community and this is my first applying for a private server. I always liked the idea of a friendly, small, and peaceful MC community.
FTB experience: I have played Mindcrack on a public server for around 2 months but it was boring because i was the only one on. I have seen a lot of videos on it so i know the basics of it.
How often you plan on playing: Well i plan on playing for like 1-2 hours during the week (maybe around 5 am sometimes if i get lucky) on the weekends around 3 hours.
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: I have never been banned from a server before.

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
Have enabled all mods and using Unleashed 1.1.4, still says im missing two mods. Have you maybe upgraded?

pedros43

Jul 29, 2019
Sex: m
Why you want to join: because its hard to find servers where most itens are unbanned
FTB experience: ive been playing for 1 year
How often you plan on playing: i play 2 hours a day
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: no

skyslight

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: skyslight

Age 15

Sex male

Why would you want to join: well I've been playing singer player a lot lately and it gets really boring also I would like to start recording some ftb on my youtube channel to give it a boost because I've only got 20 subs. I really like to build things and I like to interact with other people because my old server had no one playing it and I'm just sick of normal minecraft

Ftb experience : I know most of the mods but Im Still working on thaumcraft
Tinkers construct but I've been working on thaumcraft by watching lets plays. I've been playing ftb unleshed since it came out

How often do you plan on playing: I would say 3 to 6 hours a day

Have you ever been banned from a server,and if so why? No I haven't

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: skyslight

Age 15

Sex male

Why would you want to join: well I've been playing singer player a lot lately and it gets really boring also I would like to start recording some ftb on my youtube channel to give it a boost because I've only got 20 subs. I really like to build things and I like to interact with other people because my old server had no one playing it and I'm just sick of normal minecraft

Ftb experience : I know most of the mods but Im Still working on thaumcraft
Tinkers construct but I've been working on thaumcraft by watching lets plays. I've been playing ftb unleshed since it came out

How often do you plan on playing: I would say 3 to 6 hours a day

Have you ever been banned from a server,and if so why? No I haven't

Accepted