Whitelist Server CLOSED Chopcraft - FTB Unleashed 1.1.4 all mods [whitelist] server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
I recently started a new server and I'm looking for mature and fun players to join me. This is a normal mode survival server. The server will run 24/7. This is also a free to build server. It is a small server with only 20 - 30 player.

This server is now closed. Moved to new thread running on 1.6.

Plus to additional mods: Open Blocks and Translocators.
(I will send a download link by PM upon acceptance.)

Server Rules:
- Be kind and respectful
- No stealing
- No Mystcraft Ages - Admins will take care of this
- No quarries in the overworld
- No PVP unless consented

Provided:
Mining Age
Nexus
Built up Spawn for staring out and player trading

-Very Friendly Players
-Almost no block restrictions (only nukes)
-Girl Friendly (Female members are encouraged to join to help diversify the community)
-Almost no downtime (except for unexpected crashes and maintenance)

Application
In game name:
Why you want to join:
FTB experience:
How often you plan on playing:
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why:

IP address: 198.8.95.10
All mods are enabled.

Instructions
Run FTB launcher with the '1.1.4' version of FTB Unleashed
Enable the mods.

You can do this in the FTB launcher: Start FTB launcher, Click unleashed, Click edit mods Move disabled mods to enabled.

PM or post a reply and I will review the application and let you know.

Last edited:

Sir_Marchboy

Jul 29, 2019
Application
In game name: Sir_marchboy
Sex: Male
Why you want to join: Well I have been looking for a fun ftb server to play on
FTB experience: I have been playing FTB for a bit now but I'm not all that good with machines yet
How often you plan on playing: Probably a lot
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: I was ban from a server for shooting a bow and arrows in a wall was considered grefing........

Augon360

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Augon360

Why I want to join: I have been playing ftb singleplayer for a while now and Im feeling it starts to get a bit lonely, so here I am :)

Ftb experience: Been playing with mods since minecraft 1.2.5 so I would say I'm pretty good at it. Could probably learn all beginners a few tricks

How often I will be playing: Probaly a few hours a day, depending on homework and such(probably more on weekends)

Have I ever been banned?: nope, I'm a honest player

Miroku2235

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Miroku2235
Why you want to join: Just looking for a stable server, single player is getting dull.
FTB experience: Minecraft since alpha, played Technic/Tekkit, Ultimate, Unleashed, etc.
How often you plan on playing: At least once a day hopefully.
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: No.

oderick99

Jul 29, 2019
Id like to be considered. Been running my own server but I seem to be the only one playing any more, and it would be good to just play and not have to be the host.

I'm +40, live in the UK and play most nights.
Im male (not sure why that matters tho)
I'd like to join I as really enjoy learning Unleashed, and it would be nice to do it in a small community where you make virtual online friends and help each other.
FTB Experience, mainly on a Mindcrack server with gregtech enabled. Tho never got into thaumcraft which I my main aim this time around.
Never been banned from any server.

Haha deliberate mistake above. IGN oderick99
Doh.

tom newman

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: elephent3
Sex: male
Why you want to join: looking for somewhere to play
FTB experience: been around for awhile since it went public more or less
How often you plan on playing: whenever I can and not working
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: nope not that I know of

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
Id like to be considered. Been running my own server but I seem to be the only one playing any more, and it would be good to just play and not have to be the host.

I'd like to join I as really enjoy learning Unleashed, and it would be nice to do it in a small community where you make virtual online friends and help each other.
FTB Experience, mainly on a Mindcrack server with gregtech enabled. Tho never got into thaumcraft which I my main aim this time around.

Doh.

Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1381792118][/DOUBLEPOST]

Doh.

Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1381792153][/DOUBLEPOST]
In game name: elephent3
Why you want to join: looking for somewhere to play
FTB experience: been around for awhile since it went public more or less
How often you plan on playing: whenever I can and not working
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: nope not that I know of

Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1381792229][/DOUBLEPOST]
Application
In game name: Sir_marchboy
Why you want to join: Well I have been looking for a fun ftb server to play on
FTB experience: I have been playing FTB for a bit now but I'm not all that good with machines yet
How often you plan on playing: Probably a lot
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: I was ban from a server for shooting a bow and arrows in a wall was considered grefing........

Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1381792335][/DOUBLEPOST]
In game name: Miroku2235
Why you want to join: Just looking for a stable server, single player is getting dull.
FTB experience: Minecraft since alpha, played Technic/Tekkit, Ultimate, Unleashed, etc.
How often you plan on playing: At least once a day hopefully.

Accepted!

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Augon360

Why I want to join: I have been playing ftb singleplayer for a while now and Im feeling it starts to get a bit lonely, so here I am :)

Ftb experience: Been playing with mods since minecraft 1.2.5 so I would say I'm pretty good at it. Could probably learn all beginners a few tricks

How often I will be playing: Probaly a few hours a day, depending on homework and such(probably more on weekends)

Have I ever been banned?: nope, I'm a honest player

Accepted

GermanMuffins

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:Yellowman160
Sex:Male
Why you want to join:Been wanting to join a FTB server for awhile and be with a small community of nice people
FTB experience: Started at Tekkit packs then I moved to Ftb Beta pack and played ever since
How often you plan on playing:When ever i have free time which would most likely be alot
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why:Nope

atkkaa

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Atkkaa99
Why you want to join: looking to join a mature community to play with
FTB experience:been playing sense 1.2.5
How often you plan on playing: daily
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why:no

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:Yellowman160
Why you want to join:Been wanting to join a FTB server for awhile and be with a small community of nice people
FTB experience: Started at Tekkit packs then I moved to Ftb Beta pack and played ever since
How often you plan on playing:When ever i have free time which would most likely be alot
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why:Nope

Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1381802053][/DOUBLEPOST]
In game name: Atkkaa99
Why you want to join: looking to join a mature community to play with
FTB experience:been playing sense 1.2.5
How often you plan on playing: daily
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why:no

Accepted!

Juiceball

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: juiceball
Why you want to join: looking for a good ftb server with a good community that doesn't have many items or mod disabled
FTB experience: been around from before the beginning of FTB
How often you plan on playing: well currently i am in my HSC so i will be limited until the 1st of november(although i would tend to spend as much as i can during breaks) however after that probably every day
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: never have been :D

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: juiceball
Why you want to join: looking for a good ftb server with a good community that doesn't have many items or mod disabled
FTB experience: been around from before the beginning of FTB
How often you plan on playing: well currently i am in my HSC so i will be limited until the 1st of november(although i would tend to spend as much as i can during breaks) however after that probably every day
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: never have been :D

Accepted!

Will let you know on Enderchest colors[DOUBLEPOST=1381854555][/DOUBLEPOST]
In game name: Tr0xi
Why you want to join: Old server i were playing on got taken down. So i want to start playing on new fresh server. Kinda miss my old builds :/
FTB experience: I started playing with FTB when the first map came out that Dw20 and nearbygamer played. After that i have been hooked to modded minecraft and i cant switch back to vanilla.
How often you plan on playing: Probably 1-3hours per day. There might be days that i cant get on because im studying atm, but i try.
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: i have not, or if i am then i have not noticed

Accepted!

Will let you know on Enderchest colors

AeroMechanic

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: AeroMechanic
Sex: M
Why you want to join: My old white list server finally gave in about a couple weeks ago due to inactivity. So I've kind of been on the hunt for another great white list server, and to start fresh! I love this mod pack so much and I love the community that comes with it! So it would be an honor to join your server.
FTB experience: Pretty much every mod, especially bees! Also into gregtech hard mode. (Which I think you should add since it's great!)
How often you plan on playing: A couple hours a day. Probably more when I first start.
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: No I have not.

uaheuaehua

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: uaheuaehua.
Sex: Male.
Why you want to join: I've been playing FTB on singleplayer, it's nice but sometimes I would like to hang out with someone, see what he's doing, I like to share stuff I build, and build together. I'm from Brazil, and here people don't seem to enjoy playing minecraft like I do, they just play some maps, they like to play hunger games, but I like to play something and keep playing, so that's why I'm trying to get on the server...
FTB experience: I know a lot about the mods, and I'm still learning about some of them, I play a lot with IC2, BC, Thaumcraft, Tinker's Construct and DartCraft. I've been playing FTB since Ultimate came out, and I watch some let's plays to keep learning something...
How often you plan on playing: 3 to 4 hours a day

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: uaheuaehua.
Sex: Male.
Why you want to join: I've been playing FTB on singleplayer, it's nice but sometimes I would like to hang out with someone, see what he's doing, I like to share stuff I build, and build together. I'm from Brazil, and here people don't seem to enjoy playing minecraft like I do, they just play some maps, they like to play hunger games, but I like to play something and keep playing, so that's why I'm trying to get on the server...
FTB experience: I know a lot about the mods, and I'm still learning about some of them, I play a lot with IC2, BC, Thaumcraft, Tinker's Construct and DartCraft. I've been playing FTB since Ultimate came out, and I watch some let's plays to keep learning something...
How often you plan on playing: 3 to 4 hours a day

Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1381901202][/DOUBLEPOST]
In game name: AeroMechanic
Sex: M
Why you want to join: My old white list server finally gave in about a couple weeks ago due to inactivity. So I've kind of been on the hunt for another great white list server, and to start fresh! I love this mod pack so much and I love the community that comes with it! So it would be an honor to join your server.
FTB experience: Pretty much every mod, especially bees! Also into gregtech hard mode. (Which I think you should add since it's great!)
How often you plan on playing: A couple hours a day. Probably more when I first start.
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: No I have not.

Accepted!

uaheuaehua

Jul 29, 2019
AM_I_THE_ONLY_ONE_AROUND_HERE_WHO_LOVES_OATMEAL.jpg

Lightcap

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Lightcap
Why you want to join: My old FTB server closed, and I am looking to join a mature FTB server
FTB experience: 6 months on a Mindcrack FTB server
How often you plan on playing: Everyday for an hour or two, more on the weekends
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: Never