Whitelist Server CLOSED Chopcraft - FTB Unleashed 1.1.4 all mods [whitelist] server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

infizl

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: infizl
Sex: male ( i dont get why this matters though)
Why you want to join: looking for a server to play on
FTB experience: ummmmm quite a but over a year and i dont really want to list all over it
How often you plan on playing: every other day or so
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: nope

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Lightcap
Sex: male
Why you want to join: My old FTB server closed, and I am looking to join a mature FTB server
FTB experience: 6 months on a Mindcrack FTB server
How often you plan on playing: Everyday for an hour or two, more on the weekends
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: Never

Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1382027562][/DOUBLEPOST]
In game name: infizl
Sex: male ( i dont get why this matters though)
Why you want to join: looking for a server to play on
FTB experience: ummmmm quite a but over a year and i dont really want to list all over it
How often you plan on playing: every other day or so
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: nope

Accepted!

tuxtux

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: tuxtux
Sex: m
Why you want to join: Last server went offline a few weeks ago and single-player is not as much fun as playing on a server. Now I'm looking for a new place where the map does not get reset every few weeks.
FTB experience: Started with Mindcrack a long time ago, played Ultimate a few weeks and now on Uleashed (single-player)
How often you plan on playing: almost daily
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: no, never

iTRR14

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: iTRR14
Sex: Male
Why you want to join: I have been looking for a good FTB server as the one I was using has been crashing and is not the new Unleashed pack.
FTB experience: I have been playing FTB for around 6 months and have put in close to 150 hours during July this summer. I know most of the traditional mods such as IC2, Thermal Expansion, etc. and would be willing to help others.
How often you plan on playing: I would be planning on playing at least 3-5 times a week
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: No I have not, and I do not plan on being banned either.
Thanks for your consideration!

Sjon_het_schaap

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Sjon_het_schaap
Why you want to join: I like to play on a server where I know everybody who is online, where u can play without getting griefed. No banned items are sick too
FTB experience: Like 1 year now
How often you plan on playing: 3 hours every day
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: Nope

mrdeathmeh

Jul 29, 2019
Application
In game name: mrdeathmeh
Why you want to join: I would like to play on a good ftb server with a solid community, nad this server ticks every box
FTB experience: Since the adventure map came out, well before the idea of an independent mod pack.
How often you plan on playing: around 2 hours a day, more on weekends

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: tuxtux
Why you want to join: Last server went offline a few weeks ago and single-player is not as much fun as playing on a server. Now I'm looking for a new place where the map does not get reset every few weeks.
FTB experience: Started with Mindcrack a long time ago, played Ultimate a few weeks and now on Uleashed (single-player)
How often you plan on playing: almost daily
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: no, never

Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1382200585][/DOUBLEPOST]
Application
In game name: mrdeathmeh
Why you want to join: I would like to play on a good ftb server with a solid community, nad this server ticks every box
FTB experience: Since the adventure map came out, well before the idea of an independent mod pack.
How often you plan on playing: around 2 hours a day, more on weekends

Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1382200639][/DOUBLEPOST]
In game name: Sjon_het_schaap
Why you want to join: I like to play on a server where I know everybody who is online, where u can play without getting griefed. No banned items are sick too
FTB experience: Like 1 year now
How often you plan on playing: 3 hours every day

Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1382200685][/DOUBLEPOST]
In game name: iTRR14
Why you want to join: I have been looking for a good FTB server as the one I was using has been crashing and is not the new Unleashed pack.
FTB experience: I have been playing FTB for around 6 months and have put in close to 150 hours during July this summer. I know most of the traditional mods such as IC2, Thermal Expansion, etc. and would be willing to help others.
How often you plan on playing: I would be planning on playing at least 3-5 times a week
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: No I have not, and I do not plan on being banned either.
Thanks for your consideration!

Accepted!

ADHD

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: AnthonyDakay
Why you want to join: Been looking for a Unleashed server for some time, this one looks cool.
FTB experience: Have been playing since Ultimate came out
How often you plan on playing: Every now and then, have alot of studying to do, but i'll try to be on as often as possible :p

If it's okay I'm applying for a friend of mine aswell.

In game name: Soltix
Why you want to join: Have been wanting to play multiplayer with people.
FTB experience: Playing since Ultimate
How often you plan on playing: Probably 1-2 hours every day.

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: blastedsura
Why you want to join: Been looking for a balanced, friendly and awesome server to play :p
FTB experience: Have been playing since FTB was released
How often you plan on playing: I plan to play for a few hours every day I hope :)

zpacee

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: zpacee
Why you want to join: tired of playing on my own and hoping for new ideas
FTB experience: a few months
How often you plan on playing: I play most afternoons (est) and the weekends
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why Negative

taintedcake003

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: taintedcake003
Why you want to join: Been a while since I've played modded minecraft, really wanting to get back into it, kinda lost some mod knowledge so I figured a server would be best to kinda get back into it.
FTB experience: Had a lot, but haven't played in ages so I've missed a lot of the mod updates
How often do you plan on playing: whenever i can, probably an average of an hour or so each day on week days and 5+ each day on weekends
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: nope.

SwagMcSwagton

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: ungraceful
Why you want to join: I just want a server where i can do my own thing and not have it greifed
FTB experience: I've played for about 1-2 years on FTB with friends and whatnot
How often you plan on playing: Really often the last server i was on I was on almost all night (weekends due to work and school) and most of the day (unless i have things to do)
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: I haven't but i was hacked once when i was playing vanilla and I don't know if i was banned on server or not.

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Pibx10
Why you want to join: cant play alone have to be with someone
FTB experience: played for almost a year.
How often you plan on playing: at least an hour a day
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: never been banned

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: taintedcake003
Why you want to join: Been a while since I've played modded minecraft, really wanting to get back into it, kinda lost some mod knowledge so I figured a server would be best to kinda get back into it.
FTB experience: Had a lot, but haven't played in ages so I've missed a lot of the mod updates
How often do you plan on playing: whenever i can, probably an average of an hour or so each day on week days and 5+ each day on weekends
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: nope.

Accepted! You are whitelisted if you would like to join.[DOUBLEPOST=1383353358][/DOUBLEPOST]
In game name: ungraceful
Why you want to join: I just want a server where i can do my own thing and not have it greifed
FTB experience: I've played for about 1-2 years on FTB with friends and whatnot
How often you plan on playing: Really often the last server i was on I was on almost all night (weekends due to work and school) and most of the day (unless i have things to do)
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: I haven't but i was hacked once when i was playing vanilla and I don't know if i was banned on server or not.

Accepted! You are whitelisted if you would like to join.

Tasttey

Jul 29, 2019
Application
In game name: Tasttey
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a small server community, the last one I was part of (Stonegate, earlier this year) was only about a dozen people and it was great.
FTB experience: About a year or so with FTB, I've played MC since the alpha days, and have done Tekkit, Technic, and custom modpacks before. I'm more of a tech player (rather than explorer) and prefer to set up automated systems with minimal player input. I also have a tendency to stockpile liquid resources, I don't know why but I seem to love iron tanks filled with anything.
How often you plan on playing: I'm a late night player (after 10pm EST) and am usually on for 3-5 hours a day.
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: No, I've never been banned from a server, although I haven't played on many and those I have been part of were small community servers.

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
Weren't good enough. You can't just post an application and expect to get accepted.

That's exactly why I asked. Most applications follow the same template. I also wasn't expecting to be accepted since the server was kinda closed. Just wanted to know what I could improve in my standard app.

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
Application
In game name: Tasttey
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a small server community, the last one I was part of (Stonegate, earlier this year) was only about a dozen people and it was great.
FTB experience: About a year or so with FTB, I've played MC since the alpha days, and have done Tekkit, Technic, and custom modpacks before. I'm more of a tech player (rather than explorer) and prefer to set up automated systems with minimal player input. I also have a tendency to stockpile liquid resources, I don't know why but I seem to love iron tanks filled with anything.
How often you plan on playing: I'm a late night player (after 10pm EST) and am usually on for 3-5 hours a day.
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: No, I've never been banned from a server, although I haven't played on many and those I have been part of were small community servers.

Accepted!

jayden

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: shadowwraiser
Why you want to join: to play on a small server where there aren't any stupid mods or items banned
FTB experience: been playing since the first time it came out
How often you plan on playing: at least every second day if its not laggy
Have you been banned from a server? and if so why: no