Clipboard.

T

Tyler_BMN

C5SfaRLVMAAveXE.jpg:large

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
"Presumably everyone else is assuming that Mysterio is going to actually be the bad guy behind these elementals and the mastermind of the movie's events in Spider-man: Far From Home, right? That's not just me?"

Me, on Discord, wanting to discuss the same point in different Discord groups :p

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
curl https://rustwasm.github.io/wasm-pack/installer/init.sh -sSf | sh

Doing a quick check to see how painful it is to switch from std-web + cargo web to wasm-bindgen + wasm-pack to make wasm binaries for arena_keeper.
std-web and wasm-bindgen are both ways to allow a program compiled to WASM to communicate with JS and thus the rest of the browser.
cargo-web and wasm-pack are both tools that generate the required JS glue code.

Some time ago, wasm-bindgen and std-web where totally incompatible with each other. Now this luckily changed and wasm-bindgen has actually become a dependency for std-web.
The build tools however remain somewhat incompatible, with cargo web generally being easier to use but only being able to work with std-web and wasm-pack being a bit more complicated but able to do more and supposedly being compatible with both std-web and wasm-bindgen.

I want to switch because some libraries that I want to use are wasm-pack specific, one of them being a nice looking UI system which is something I can defiantly use

For those wondering: The engine that I use has one of its dependencies specifically targeting std-web. However, as it is open source I should be able to update that either with a feature flag or by making it work for both libraries. Either way, I'm not too concerned yet and my change should make the engine better :)

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
val CrushedGranite = <exnihilocreatio:block_granite_crushed>;
val Granite = <minecraft:stone:1>;

Part of a CraftTweaker script I was using - wanting to turn granite into crushed granite with a macerator, I defined the values early in the script that I'd be using later.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I know this is a double post but its rare I have anything interesting in my clipboard!

Mg2Si + 4 HCl → SiH4 + 2 MgCl2

- a reaction to produce silane (SiH4) - the magnesium silicide required is produced by reacting SiO2 with an excess of magnesium metal.

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
Mg2Si + 4 HCl → SiH4 + 2 MgCl2

- a reaction to produce silane (SiH4) - the magnesium silicide required is produced by reacting SiO2 with an excess of magnesium metal.
Makes me wonder what process is used to form Si(CH3)4, to be used in NMR spectroscopy.

A very good song used as an outro to one of the animes i'm watching

Last edited:

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Makes me wonder what process is used to form Si(CH3), to be used in NMR spectroscopy.[/QUOTE]
The direct reaction between silicon and methyl chloride; it forms Si(CH3)Cl3, Si(CH3)2Cl2, Si(CH3)3Cl, as well as Si(CH3)4.

Unfortunately nothing interesting in my clipboard...