13. Sgbros
  14. Shazam
  15. Dragon_fang101
  16. Theepic
  17. Victini
  18. Nojr
  19. Lenscas
  20. Heilmewtwo

Copypasting the Werewolf player list into notes.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
You added me to a Team Magma convo based on a tip from somebody who you weren't certain was actually on your team in the first place? What if I'm Aqua? Or, potentially worse, Sky? Not that it's likely to matter at this point in the game, anyway...

Anyhow; Sora's correct in that I am actually on Team Magma. I'm the Mightyena, even.
List of scans:
N1: Vike; Dylan derped and didn't tell me his role
N2: Pyure- wait no, SpwnX; Dylan derped again and told me Pyure's Salamence and SpwnX is Magma Poochyena
N3: Vike again, blocked by Victini (thanks for roasting Pyure, by the way; I'd have rather had him dead than Vike's role anyway)
N4: Striking; is Aqua Poochyena
N5: Vike for the third time; is Shaymin
N6: The_J; to be revealed

Is that it? I think that's it.

Anywho, after I got SpwnX's role, I told him what I knew; after he got Tord (Baltoy) and Sora's (Numel) roleclaims, he relayed them to me. I asked him to ask Sora to roast some of the votes on him (although SpwnX may have- and probably did- get that idea first) so as to prove Sora's role, which worked.

After SpwnX got skykilled, I contacted Sora and Tord. Tord told me that one of the guys in the Aqua convo he infiltrated said Leth's Rayquaza, and (sensibly) asked for my role (I didn't give it initially in case he wasn't Magma). And then he got skykilled, too.

And then Sora told me about you guys and it looks like he told me about you.

So, roles of living players that I'm pretty sure of:

Someone Else 37: Magma Mightyena
Sorazodia: Numel
Nojr: Camerupt
Lethosos: Rayquaza, if Tord's contact was honest (and Tord also said Leth's reaction to his vote seemed skyish)
Vikestep: Shaymin
Strikingwolf: Aqua Poochyena

And these are the ones I don't know for sure; guesses based on reading the main thread and counting role reveals:

The_J: Probably the last Aqua Poochyena; will confirm tonight
Theepic: Probably Magma Poochyena, based on his reaction to Pyure's wagon on dragon_fang
Lenscas: Whismur? I dunno, a couple of his posts seemed a bit skyish.
Heilmewtwo: Magma Pooch??? Dunno, he's been super quiet.

So, unless either of you have any better ideas, I'll scan J tonight. Hopefully he'll be Aqua, in which case we can lynch him tomorrow and close out the game (unless Rayquaza cancels the lynch, in which case we'll lynch him again the next day).

Sound like a plan?

Oh dear, a declassified wall of text that I posted in Werewolf.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
assertEquals(1, se.postfixEvaluate("1 0 * 1 +"));

Oh, look. Java. And a good bit of whitespace that isn't visible on the forum because forum.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
# Toggles wimp-mode, which reduces the Grue's damage output to a 6.505213034913026604750013415713e-19th of the default.
B:"Wimp mode"=false

because reasons

eeffoc

Jul 29, 2019
Kom med et bud på en reform af FN på baggrund af jeres diskussion.

Apparently some geography question thingy.
And yes, that space was part of the copy paste.