Clipboard.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
TheCube;154773 said:
Lissa;154771 said:
Lissa;154767 said:
Someone is kinda villagery

I mean someone else 37, the person

should probably call him something else, but it's funnier this way

Nah, I think it would be better if you called him Someone Else. He/she might get offended by that. :whistle:
You can call me Someone Else, SE37, or even just SE; if you want to call me Someone, just make sure that it's clear that you're not referring to any random person. Capitalizing works if it's not already at the beginning of a sentence; if it is... eh, context. Lissa's post was clear enough for me.

Speaking of names, Arnev and Apoc are way too similar for my brain at the moment, and as such I had some trouble following the discussion earlier today. Heck, for that matter, my brain is kind of lumping most of you guys into a generic "random people I don't know yet" category, and then fails at remembering who said what.

Avatars help, though. Pyure, Epic, you other FTBers, get your avatars on here already. I can't be the only person suffering from this.

--

Ohai, an entire post from MU. Huh.
Was not expecting that.
I wonder how this forum will format the quotes.