Clipboard.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: I have no idea what is happening any more. So, to compensate, we are all going to be ambushed. :3

Roleplay thread post. :p

aidynn2001

Jul 29, 2019
os.pullEvent = os.pullEventRaw -- this prevents the user from holding CTRL+T
print("Password Please!")
write("\nPasscode >> ") -- the \n makes a newline
local doorSide = "Change this to the side your door is on"
local passcode = "My Password" -- change to whatever you want the passcode to b
local entered = read("*") -- You can change the * to any charecter you want
local useComp = false -- Disable usage of the computer
if(entered==passcode)then -- detects if you entered the correct passcode
print("\nPasscode Accepted")
redstone.setOutput(doorSide, true) --Send a signal to open the door
sleep(3) -- The computer will do nothing for 3 seconds.
redstone.setOutput(doorSide, true) --Send a signal again, but closes the door
local useComp = true --
end
if(useComp)then
os.reboot
end

i wonder if anyone can guess what this is =P

matpower123

Jul 29, 2019
You encoded Phoenix Wright in ROT13?
C'mon, I know you like Ace Attorney, but you're a bit too obsessed sometimes.
I think if you had to guess what would have been the winner of a Pokemon vote for generation 3, and you were told your options were "a giant, flying, legendary dragon" or "anything else," you'd probably have gone with the dragon. Lo and behold, the greatest Pokemon of Generation 3 is (reminder: according to voters, all you Shedinja-defenders) Rayquaza - the mascot of Pokemon Emerald and the guy who's forced to break up fights between legendary monsters vying for domination of the region. Maybe that's what makes Rayquaza so great - it's a superpowerful beast of a Pokemon, but it really just wants everyone to chill out and get along.

Basically, Rayquaza's your friend who stops you from getting into a drunken brawl at the bar and takes you to Taco Bell to cool off. The world needs more Rayquazas.

Copied from dorkly a while ago
FOR TEH LULZ[DOUBLEPOST=1384386472][/DOUBLEPOST]OBJECTION! The witness testimony is cleary contradictory, Your Honor!

View attachment 8307
Nah, I was just lazy to think of something to test ROT13. :p

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
just so you know, this is still overrideable. Disk Drives with a program labelled startup next to a computer will run before the startup on the computer.

I dont think there is a way to bypass it except by making it so they cant place blocks next to the door

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
just so you know, this is still overrideable. Disk Drives with a program labelled startup next to a computer will run before the startup on the computer.

I dont think there is a way to bypass it except by making it so they cant place blocks next to the door
Unfortunately, that still means they can open the door with a lever. :p

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately, that still means they can open the door with a lever. :p
there are ways to combat that. I saw a video about it where they made a redstone contraption underneath that made it so that placing a lever near the door doesn't activate the signal.
I should also say that if you want a secure door, use wireless redstone transmitters (its kinda like a garage door remote), the only way someone can take it off you is if they kill you.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
there are ways to combat that. I saw a video about it where they made a redstone contraption underneath that made it so that placing a lever near the door doesn't activate the signal.
I should also say that if you want a secure door, use wireless redstone transmitters (its kinda like a garage door remote), the only way someone can take it off you is if they kill you.
Well, there's the old TC warded doors. ;3

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
/gamerule commandBlockOutput false

I was setting up my command blocks on my new SSP world :p

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
GameRegistry.registerTileEntity(TileAutomaticSqueezer.class, Strings.TILE_AUTOMATIC_SQUEEZER_NAME);