Clipboard.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Unhandled exception: page fault on read access to 0x00000004 in 32-bit code (0x7c88ed3a).

Trying to make steam run in a 64-bit Windows Runtime Environment as a 32-bit program... and failing.

aidynn2001

Jul 29, 2019
buying warrior gear

i was playing a game and i was selling my stuff for other.. stuff the game was Realm Of The Mad God

aidynn2001

Jul 29, 2019
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/modded-ctm-maps.33608/#post-463505[DOUBLEPOST=1384060628][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't really understand how the economy of ROTMG works. Care to enlighten me a little?
well you kill things and sometimes they drop stuff that you can pick up sometimes they drop potions which you can use to increase your speed health etc. After getting some good items you can trade with other people for better items or items for a different class (there are many classes including knight, rogue, wizard, necromancer and others.) certain classes can use certain items so a wizard can use a wand but cant use a dagger a rogue can use a dagger but not a wand but a rogue can trade the wand for a dagger and a wizard can trade a dagger for a wand. ROTMG has permadeath so i was going to sell my rogue stuff for warrior class items which was the class i was going to use in my next character.. Soo yeah sorry if that was confusing, the game is free mabye if you play you can understand, the game is pretty fun

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
[DOUBLEPOST=1384078675][/DOUBLEPOST]
well you kill things and sometimes they drop stuff that you can pick up sometimes they drop potions which you can use to increase your speed health etc. After getting some good items you can trade with other people for better items or items for a different class (there are many classes including knight, rogue, wizard, necromancer and others.) certain classes can use certain items so a wizard can use a wand but cant use a dagger a rogue can use a dagger but not a wand but a rogue can trade the wand for a dagger and a wizard can trade a dagger for a wand. ROTMG has permadeath so i was going to sell my rogue stuff for warrior class items which was the class i was going to use in my next character.. Soo yeah sorry if that was confusing, the game is free mabye if you play you can understand, the game is pretty fun
I was just wondering if there was an unofficial currency sort of thing going on. So it's just bartering then?

aidynn2001

Jul 29, 2019
well sometimes people use potions as currency so it's like
player 1: i will give you 2 speed potions for that bow
player 2: no, how about 2 speed and 1 defense for it
so it is basically bartering but sometimes there is a type of currency involved

Reactions: goreae

matpower123

Jul 29, 2019
BOWRPGVBA! Gur jvgarff grfgvzbal vf pyrnel pbagenqvpgbel, Lbhe Ubabe!
I dare you to know what I typed there with using some tech stuff.(Decrypters :rolleyes:)

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
techno156@linux-vthk:~> zypper se notepad++
Loading repository data...
Reading installed packages...
No packages found.

Temporary Replacement for the link I almost posted, which was a password reset link. :p This is how I search packages (programs) to install in opensuse. :3

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I think if you had to guess what would have been the winner of a Pokemon vote for generation 3, and you were told your options were "a giant, flying, legendary dragon" or "anything else," you'd probably have gone with the dragon. Lo and behold, the greatest Pokemon of Generation 3 is (reminder: according to voters, all you Shedinja-defenders) Rayquaza - the mascot of Pokemon Emerald and the guy who's forced to break up fights between legendary monsters vying for domination of the region. Maybe that's what makes Rayquaza so great - it's a superpowerful beast of a Pokemon, but it really just wants everyone to chill out and get along.

Basically, Rayquaza's your friend who stops you from getting into a drunken brawl at the bar and takes you to Taco Bell to cool off. The world needs more Rayquazas.

Copied from dorkly a while ago
FOR TEH LULZ[DOUBLEPOST=1384386472][/DOUBLEPOST]OBJECTION! The witness testimony is cleary contradictory, Your Honor!
ROT13, that is everything I will say!

image.jpg