Clipboard.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
A NSFW gif of a man stripping and climbing into a farm machine that compacts hay into bales. No he didn't die, he just gets up and walks around.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Irn Bru Syrup:
  • 2ltr Irn Bru (must be full sugar, not diet)
  1. Put the Irn Bru into a large saucepan and set over a medium heat.
  2. Bring to a boil and then allow it to simmer until the amount of liquid in the saucepan has reduced to about 200ml (this can take a couple of hours). It will take on a syrupy consistency. (Be careful not to boil it beyond this point, otherwise it will harden up when cooled, rather than staying a syrup).
  3. Transfer to a jug and leave to cool. It will thicken slightly as it does so.
Cupcakes:
  • 240g/8.5oz plain flour
  • 200g/7oz caster sugar
  • 3 tsp baking powder
  • 80g/3oz butter
  • 200ml/7fl.oz milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 100ml/3.5fl.oz Irn Bru syrup
  • Orange food colouring (optional)
Buttercream:
  • 400g/14oz icing sugar (plus extra just in case)
  • 100g/3.5oz butter
  • 4-5 tbsp Irn Bru syrup
  • Blue sprinkles (optional)
  1. Preheat the oven to 170C/325F/Gas Mark 3 and line two muffin trays with 15 muffin cases.
  2. Sift the flour, sugar and baking powder into a large bowl.
  3. Add the butter and beat together until the mixture takes on a sandy appearance.
  4. Mix in half the milk.
  5. Whisk the eggs and Irn Bru syrup into the remaining milk and then gradually add the the mixture, beating until just incorporated. Do not overmix.
  6. Fill the muffin cases just under 2/3 full and then bake for about 20-30 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
  7. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
  8. Sift the icing sugar into a large bowl and then beat in the butter.
  9. When the butter starts to come together, start adding your Irn Bru syrup a tablespoon at a time.
  10. Mix until buttercream has a light, fluffy consistency.
  11. If you want a more intense flavour, add more syrup but you may need to add more icing sugar to compensate so it doesn't turn runny. Add orange food colouring at this point for a deeper colour.
  12. If using, decorate with blue sprinkles.

[LOL]

Hmm. I think that otha dude is lying.
Which dude?

I meant I don't know why I had the spoiler close in my clipboard :D

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Irn Bru Syrup:
  • 2ltr Irn Bru (must be full sugar, not diet)
  1. Put the Irn Bru into a large saucepan and set over a medium heat.
  2. Bring to a boil and then allow it to simmer until the amount of liquid in the saucepan has reduced to about 200ml (this can take a couple of hours). It will take on a syrupy consistency. (Be careful not to boil it beyond this point, otherwise it will harden up when cooled, rather than staying a syrup).
  3. Transfer to a jug and leave to cool. It will thicken slightly as it does so.
Cupcakes:
  • 240g/8.5oz plain flour
  • 200g/7oz caster sugar
  • 3 tsp baking powder
  • 80g/3oz butter
  • 200ml/7fl.oz milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 100ml/3.5fl.oz Irn Bru syrup
Buttercream:
  • 400g/14oz icing sugar (plus extra just in case)
  • 100g/3.5oz butter
  • 4-5 tbsp Irn Bru syrup
  • Blue sprinkles (optional)
  1. Preheat the oven to 170C/325F/Gas Mark 3 and line two muffin trays with 15 muffin cases.
  2. Sift the flour, sugar and baking powder into a large bowl.
  3. Add the butter and beat together until the mixture takes on a sandy appearance.
  4. Mix in half the milk.
  5. Whisk the eggs and Irn Bru syrup into the remaining milk and then gradually add the the mixture, beating until just incorporated. Do not overmix.
  6. Fill the muffin cases just under 2/3 full and then bake for about 20-30 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
  7. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
  8. Sift the icing sugar into a large bowl and then beat in the butter.
  9. When the butter starts to come together, start adding your Irn Bru syrup a tablespoon at a time.
  10. Mix until buttercream has a light, fluffy consistency.
  11. If you want a more intense flavour, add more syrup but you may need to add more icing sugar to compensate so it doesn't turn runny. Add orange food colouring at this point for a deeper colour.
  12. If using, decorate with blue sprinkles.

Which dude?

I meant I don't know why I had the spoiler close in my clipboard :D
I was joking because every way you phrased that made it perfectly sound like you had no idea how to [spoiler]hi[/spoiler]

Oh Yeah. Use the [plain]thing BBCode, it works better than
Code:
BBCode

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I was joking because every way you phrased that made it perfectly sound like you had no idea how to [spoiler]hi[/spoiler]
Ohhh OK :) hehe no, for some reason the text to close spoilers was in my clipboard!

Oh Yeah. Use the [plain]thing BBCode, it works better than
Code:
BBCode
Hm? I don't use plain or code things as far as I know, I just use the Reply, Quote and Spoiler functions for the most part!

Reactions: Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Ohhh OK :) hehe no, for some reason the text to close spoilers was in my clipboard!

Hm? I don't use plain or code things as far as I know, I just use the Reply, Quote and Spoiler functions for the most part!
So you don't show noobs how to BBCode. YOU MONSTER!!!

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
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%3D%21END%21

Cookieclicker stuff for my beautiful sister.