Clipboard.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
So im looking through the thread, what is with the Code Lyoko images and why did nobody do it during my re-watch of the series last year?

raceroo

Jul 29, 2019
Where wailers on the moon we carry a harpoon but there are no whales so we tell tales and sing our whaling tune

Spamming my cousin on skype, Anytime we want to annoy each other

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. Doctor Senpai here, PHD In severe internet Retardation and I sadly have to diagnose you with SPD. Shit Posting Disorder. In My Professional Opinion you should go to a doctor or try to stop the disease itself. DO NOT let it leak into other subreddits. If you do this many will get hurt. If you have any question about your current situation please call me at 1-800-I-Have-No-Phone for more information.

Memeposting on /r/jontron

Reactions: xTordX

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
HEY PPD, I’M TRYING TO LEARN TO PLAY TUSK. I JUST HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE ITEM BUILD:  SHOULD I BUY AGHANIM’S SO THAT I CAN KICK PEOPLE LIKE YOU KICKED YOUR SUPP BUDDY,  OR IRON BRANCH WHICH I CAN JUST THROW AWAY LIKE YOU THREW AWAY EG’S CHANCES TO WIN ANOTHER TI, OR SILVER EDGE SO THAT I CAN APPLY BREAK LIKE YOU DID TO AUI’S HEART.

Twitch and /r/dota2

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Normal/Fighting Normal Fighting
Fighting/Fighting Fighting Fighting
Flying/Fighting Flying Fighting
Poison/Fighting Poison Fighting
Ground/Fighting Ground Fighting
Rock/Fighting Rock Fighting
Bug/Fighting Bug Fighting
Ghost/Fighting Ghost Fighting
Steel/Fighting Steel Fighting
Fire/Fighting Fire Fighting
Water/Fighting Water Fighting
Grass/Fighting Grass Fighting
Electric/Fighting Electric Fighting
Psychic/Fighting Psychic Fighting
Ice/Fighting Ice Fighting
Dragon/Fighting Dragon Fighting
Dark/Fighting Dark Fighting
Fairy/Fighting Fairy Fighting

Moving stuff around on a Pokemon-related spreadsheet.