Civilization Organisation Thread

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I'm free like 7 UTC/GMT/Zulu (apparently they're all the same) Friday. I'm super flexible and available after that until Monday. We can go in spurts where everybody whose playing is free.

Whose interested, and with what DLC?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Alright, I'm free like 7 UTC/GMT/Zulu (apparently they're all the same) Friday. I'm super flexible and available after that until Monday. We can go in spurts where everybody whose playing is free.

Whose interested, and with what DLC?
We have enough interest for Friday that I suggest we actively aim to get a few peeps together that day.

Since we may have newer players involved I recommend playing vanilla Civ5, no DLC.

I'll definitely keep an eye on this thread all day tomorrow and if I get out of work in time for a game I'll play.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Perhaps the original post should include everyone's general availability (not to be confused with general relativity)

With the understanding that its just a ballpark, but it might help get groups together for a game.

For instance, I have a 3-4 window every weeknight starting at 11PM UTC (7pm my time). In many cases I can start an hour earlier than that.