Mod Feedback ChromatiCraft questions and suggestions

C

ConnCraft

Yeah, it's either weird or it doesn't like me. I cant get it to apply the same enchant to another piece of armor, and it also won't upgrade the enchant level on the one I have.....

Folanlron

Jul 29, 2019
I think I've figured out the Single Player CME problem ...

The Lumen tree is causing the CME issue, I'm not excalty sure how it propagates the network once the world loads, but I've noticed that my repeater network breaks a lot with it, some repeater's all the sudden acting like 1-way gates, specifically on long runs. Removing the tree though has fixed my issue, I haven't had a single CME sense, and it's been about a week. *shrug*

Last edited:

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
o_O

Now that you mention it, I only really started having the problem a lot on my last map after I built my tree. It'd happened a time or two beforehand (mostly in the dimension), but never to the frequency it did post-tree. Huh.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
o_O

Now that you mention it, I only really started having the problem a lot on my last map after I built my tree. It'd happened a time or two beforehand (mostly in the dimension), but never to the frequency it did post-tree. Huh.
This is the first refining information I have ever seen on the CME issue, though I am dubious that it is the cause in all cases.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Truth be told, this is the first time I even considered it as a possibility. Let it not be said that I can't be slow, occasionally, lol.

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
I seem to be having problems getting certain abilities, Passive Draw and Matter Dissolution to be exact. I have the fragments in my lexicon, but they don't show up in my ritual table.

Edit: Forgot to mention it, but my ritual table is upgraded and works fine for other abilities.

Last edited:

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
You need to beat the dimension for those to unlock in your table. Makes no sense to have the fragment and not have it in the ritual table to me, but that's how it is right now.

Reactions: LordPINE
C

ConnCraft

Me again. Maybe I'm missing some things, but:
1.Am I expected to grind mobs for xp for the ritual altar, or grind zambarau crystals to afk?
2.Where do luma loti spawn? I kinda enjoy the exploration this mod needs, but finding that one last thing is annoying as hell. Also, does the config file not have a worldgen section?

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
1. What? Do you mean for the liquid chroma to make the structure itself? If so, then you're just expected to get XP, the means is up to you. If memory serves, there's also a machine that strips enhants off things and nets you some chroma, as well.

2. If memory serves, you will find the luma lotus in cold biomes, such as Taiga.

C

ConnCraft

1.I'm doing that, but between the altar itself and the repeaters, it takes a pretty high amount of xp and is somewhat grindy, which I thought Reika wanted to avoid.
2.They don't spawn in Taiga and Extreme Hills unless they're stupidly rare.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
1. Yeah, the wood repeaters do take a fair amount of XP to get if you're not in the absolute best spot. If you can make one(I forget exactly at what progression point you get them), you can use a Zambarau pendant to boost your XP gains. Again, there's also the Enchantment Decomposer (I think is the name) that lets you drain enchants off items, like dungeon loot, to get chroma, as well.

2. That's...odd. Maybe try finding either a Mega Taiga or Ice Plains (I think that's the name)? Whenever I've gone to a cold biome, they're all over the place...

C

ConnCraft

Yeah, they spawned in Ice plains. Good thing they do, I had to cheat to find that.