Mod Feedback ChromatiCraft questions and suggestions

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
Your player data got corrupted in some way, or the table's data got corrupted. You aren't the owner of the table, so you can't break it or use it.

ironclaw2000

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the reply. I managed to break it with WorldEdit, select just that block and //replace air. On another note, when I make lumen repeaters, the bucket I get back i different from a normal bucket. It has the id 325:1, normal buckets have id 325. The buckets I get can't be used/filled. Is this intended or a bug?

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
ydHdOd8.png

Reason number 46 why Reika is my favourite modder.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I think that's been there for a while...might could check the datestamps on the files in the JAR when I get time and am not in pain.

R

Rossmallo

Ok, this is driving me absolutely crazy. How exactly do you do the second lock-rune challenge? (Difficulty 1, if that makes any difference.) - Me and a few friends via stream were trying to figure it out, and we just couldn't.

For the record, it's the one with 4 blocks and single-colour doors, with the one little area in between doors. I can't find a way to bring the last rune from the first to the last room. It feels impossible.

Rubyheart

Jul 29, 2019
I remember feeling the same way, but at some point it just clicked. Take a break from it, let your brain reset, and give it another go. The elemental locks are some of the easiest puzzles (for me at least).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

R

Rossmallo

I remember feeling the same way, but at some point it just clicked. Take a break from it, let your brain reset, and give it another go. The elemental locks are some of the easiest puzzles (for me at least).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've tried it on two seperate occasions on two different days, though, I really don't get it. Full disclosure, I waypoint-hacked through the wall for that one to see what the rest of the puzzles are like, and they're all far more managable. I don't understand.

Also, what's the deal with the "Glowing Logic" puzzle? I just hit random switches and got an easy core. I don't get how it's SUPPOSED to work, but it's the biggest "gimme" of all the puzzles.

Kingofrunes

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm running into a problem with activating Pylon Surge Protection. I've done the ritual, it's colored in my menu when I middle mouse click. However when I go to try and activate it by clicking the middle bar or hitting space bar, it will not activate. Is there something I'm missing?

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. I guess to activate the abilities you need some of that internal energy as well.

Last edited:
R

Rossmallo

I have fallen at the final hurdle.

I have fully rebuilt the Monument. I've attatched all the cores and can see the (utterly amazing) light and music show. However, when i try and use my Manipulator on the middle...My character has a massive flinch, the camera spazming out, I hear a "no" buzz, and an extremely loud, mystical noise plays for a solid minute or two, eventually dying away with nothing happening. What's more worrisome is that I simply cannot dislodge the cores anymore. When I put one in the wrong place I had to go into creative to remove and replace it, as it would just regenerate instantly.

What am I doing wrong...? After all the pain I've been through getting the cores, I don't want to have this stolen from me at the last minute...

Also, strangely, when this happens, my View Bobbing in graphics suddenly switches off. It's weird.

X

XaolinPanda

So I have been exploring Chromaticraft quite a bit now but at the moment I am just stuck. I have tried to progress for a few hours now but can not get any further.

I am currently at Tier 4 and 5. So the problem is that I need to build a Lumen Repeater but I dont have the recipe. I have unlocked every other progression till here.

Last time I played CC I got futher but I dont know how anymore, but got stuck at the next bit. For the Broadcasting progress i needed to build a crystal repeater which I had not the recipe for. And for the Lumen Storage progress I need to have the things from Unity of the Elements, which I never seem to get.

I know its a bit much at once but I hope someone could help me.

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
So I have been exploring Chromaticraft quite a bit now but at the moment I am just stuck. I have tried to progress for a few hours now but can not get any further.

I am currently at Tier 4 and 5. So the problem is that I need to build a Lumen Repeater but I dont have the recipe. I have unlocked every other progression till here.

Last time I played CC I got futher but I dont know how anymore, but got stuck at the next bit. For the Broadcasting progress i needed to build a crystal repeater which I had not the recipe for. And for the Lumen Storage progress I need to have the things from Unity of the Elements, which I never seem to get.

I know its a bit much at once but I hope someone could help me.
Have you looked in the Progress tab of the Lexicon to see if you're missing any steps? Also, are you at a point where any info fragments you get are staying blank? Because the Lumen Repeater is unlocked via info fragments.

Now, a question of my own: Are Lumen Turrets specifically coded so that mobs they kill don't drop any items? I've tried both with and without the Argia upgrade, but with no success.

X

XaolinPanda

Have you looked in the Progress tab of the Lexicon to see if you're missing any steps? Also, are you at a point where any info fragments you get are staying blank? Because the Lumen Repeater is unlocked via info fragments.

Yes I have. I have got every other progress. Also yes my Info fragments are staying blank.

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I have. I have got every other progress. Also yes my Info fragments are staying blank.
It could be that your casting temple isn't a high enough level yet - I know ChC has a system where sometimes you can't progress until you craft the right, or simply enough, items.

X

XaolinPanda

It could be that your casting temple isn't a high enough level yet - I know ChC has a system where sometimes you can't progress until you craft the right, or simply enough, items.

Hmm well my Casting Temple is at tier 3 ... I could do Tier 4 with powering it with Pylon energy but thats where I get thrown back to not being able to craft Lumen Repeater :(

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm well my Casting Temple is at tier 3 ... I could do Tier 4 with powering it with Pylon energy but thats where I get thrown back to not being able to craft Lumen Repeater :(
When you open the table UI do you see three diamonds in the upper left corner? Are any of them crossed out?