Mod Feedback ChromatiCraft questions and suggestions

U

UNG_God

I can't figure out how to use the fertility bloom
i think that one is the suport to ic2 crops(maybe agricraft actualy), so it should only be plantable on crop sticks, the other two ones i did used and it works.

any one got the item inserter figured out?

Wretched

Jul 29, 2019
May I ask you guys if Replication Star works atm or has some sneaky stuff I have to do to make it work? I made it, I've charged myself with ~250000 of all lumen, I have the building blocks in my inventory, but all I can get it to do is to show me the ghostblocks of what I want to build.

U

UNG_God

idk when i tried to use on the v10d it crashed my game, you should just need to right click when the ghost image is on the correct place.

Wretched

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, it crashes me now after it actually places the blocks. I reinstalled my pack twice, nothing helps. Sad, sad day, I've spent 3 days searching for void reeds :C
Update: Also, it seems to do something with checking my inventory. While it can place blocks once, the second time crashes the game and cleans my inventory of that building block.

Last edited:
U

UNG_God

sometimes it dont update properly the inventory, so we end with ghost item on it, maybe that is why it crashes on second try and the blocks vanishes. But yeah it is super bummer to not be able to use the replication, making beacons would be godly more doable.

Wretched

Jul 29, 2019
I've managed to somewhat analyze it's behavior (I'm dumb, but still): it seems to take a stack of blocks(or more if its available) from my inventory to place one block in the world. I wonder if this behaviour is intended.
Update: alright, now I get how it works. I doubt Reika intended this, but it's tricky as he does. Hope he comes down to reply to this

Last edited:
U

UNG_God

I must say, the new enchantments are kind of op, but reikas already said that op dont mean not fun (see chain gun) .
well i tried the crystaline stone via lotus, and did not expected it to consume the lava, i was thinking it was suposed to consume the chroma.
Also putting the flame lily below the lotus was kind of counter intuitive, since it before burned stuff.
I did close the LP today, i left the last ability off, because i have no idea how to open it, since i already crafted most things of the mod and had almost all progression (only painfull loss is missing), still no clue about that suposed reward from the monument.
I found that chromaticraft dont play nicely with sync mod, where you can create extra bodys for when you die, each body have it own progression, so switching betwen they is not good, also the chroma version of THE END dont allow teleportation on it via clones.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to add Reika's stuff on to Infinity 2.4.2, and keep getting this crash (log) that claims to be related, in some way, to ChromatiCraft. I've disabled:
  • BiblioWoods (BoP)
  • Biomes o Plenty
  • Hats
  • HatStand
  • Headcrumbs
  • Journeymap
  • Mystcraft
I've added on (using the latest 1.7.10 versions available):
  • AE2 Stuff / Pressure Pipes / Advanced Generators
  • Project E
  • Aroma1997Core / Dimensional World / Backup / Better Chests
  • DragonAPI / RotaryCraft / ReactorCraft / ElectriCraft / ChromatiCraft
  • Magical Crops
  • Mekanism / Tools / Generators
  • MobiusCore / Opis
  • Network
  • Sonar Core / Practical Logistics
  • Reliquary
I've heard that a crash like this used to be due to a problem interfacing with AE2, but I've gone all the way back to rv3-beta 3 and still get the crash. Anyone got any clues? Just want to play a little SSP and this is starting to annoy the hell outta me.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
I don't think that this is related to the crash but you should disable this if you disable BoP
StorageDrawersBop{1.7.10-1.1.1} [Storage Drawers: Biomes O' Plenty Pack] (StorageDrawers-BiomesOPlenty-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar)

Calech

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to add Reika's stuff on to Infinity 2.4.2, and keep getting this crash (log) that claims to be related, in some way, to ChromatiCraft. I've disabled:
  • BiblioWoods (BoP)
  • Biomes o Plenty
  • Hats
  • HatStand
  • Headcrumbs
  • Journeymap
  • Mystcraft
I've added on (using the latest 1.7.10 versions available):
  • AE2 Stuff / Pressure Pipes / Advanced Generators
  • Project E
  • Aroma1997Core / Dimensional World / Backup / Better Chests
  • DragonAPI / RotaryCraft / ReactorCraft / ElectriCraft / ChromatiCraft
  • Magical Crops
  • Mekanism / Tools / Generators
  • MobiusCore / Opis
  • Network
  • Sonar Core / Practical Logistics
  • Reliquary
I've heard that a crash like this used to be due to a problem interfacing with AE2, but I've gone all the way back to rv3-beta 3 and still get the crash. Anyone got any clues? Just want to play a little SSP and this is starting to annoy the hell outta me.

I had this when inserting Reika's mods into infinity, it's actually an issue with AE2 interacting with Chromaticraft for something rather obscure; AE2 has a Custom Recipes functionality in it somewhere, and part of the config for that exports all item names. This breaks when exporting ChC's research fragments (I think?) as they are handled rather uniquely. The fix is to go into config/AppliedEnergistics2/CustomRecipes.cfg and change 'B:exportItemNames=true' to false, which prevents the item list export and allows everything to play nice again.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I had this when inserting Reika's mods into infinity, it's actually an issue with AE2 interacting with Chromaticraft for something rather obscure; AE2 has a Custom Recipes functionality in it somewhere, and part of the config for that exports all item names. This breaks when exporting ChC's research fragments (I think?) as they are handled rather uniquely. The fix is to go into config/AppliedEnergistics2/CustomRecipes.cfg and change 'B:exportItemNames=true' to false, which prevents the item list export and allows everything to play nice again.
Giving that a test right now. Hopefully, it works. Either way, thankee for the tip!

[ETA]

It worked, huzzah! Had to disable Witchery...was conflicting with a potion ID somewhere and, honestly, I never use the mod, anyway. Woot!

Last edited:

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Also... What are the available actions for the /chromaprog command?
/chromaprog color [colour] <-- Sets colour discovery flag for specified colour
/chromaprog progress [stage] <-- Sets progress level to specified stage number
/chromaprog fragment [name] <-- Sets (add/remove) a fragment's availability in your research
/chromaprog {ability/abilities} [ability] <-- Sets (add/remove) your access to specified ability
/chromaprog level [stage] <-- Sets research level to specified stage
/chromaprog dimstruct [colour] <-- Sets flag for structures in the chroma dimension
/chromaprog reset [all/progress/fragment/dimstruct/research/abilities] <-- Kinda obvious, resets your discoveries in a particular area back to the beginning
/chromaprog maximize [all/progress/fragment/dimstruct/research/abilities] <-- The polar opposite of reset, gives you everything in a particular area.
/chromaprog debug [all/fragment/research/progress/dimstruct] <-- Prints information regarding your progression in a given area, useful for finding out what you might need to do to progress.

Note that the above is NOT an official statement from anyone. It is merely my understanding of the abilities of the command from interpreting the code behind it and, as such, may be flawed, incorrect, or incomplete. Please take with a grain of salt.

U

UNG_God

i must say, reika is evil, when i was about to move along, v12b have more things to do, and it is very helpfull all the important info writen on the lexicom about the new stuff; so far 3 crashes while trying to learn the new abilities, also this time i need to actualy spin at the top of the ritual table.

cant get the matter phase always get this crash
java.util.NoSuchElementException
at java.util.EnumMap$KeyIterator.next(EnumMap.java:549)
at java.util.EnumMap$KeyIterator.next(EnumMap.java:546)
at java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableCollection$1.next(Collections.java:1042)
at Reika.ChromatiCraft.TileEntity.Recipe.TileEntityRitualTable.spawnParticles(TileEntityRitualTable.java:222)
at Reika.ChromatiCraft.TileEntity.Recipe.TileEntityRitualTable.onRitualTick(TileEntityRitualTable.java:144)
at Reika.ChromatiCraft.TileEntity.Recipe.TileEntityRitualTable.updateEntity(TileEntityRitualTable.java:87)
at Reika.DragonAPI.Base.TileEntityBase.func_145845_h(TileEntityBase.java:465)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1939)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:2006)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

Last edited:

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
In my experience, none of the new things added in v12 have Lexicon descriptions - neither does the Crystal Altar or the Thaumcraft wand caps and core it adds, for that matter. I assume this is a bug?

U

UNG_God

In my experience, none of the new things added in v12 have Lexicon descriptions
you are correct, almost all new stuff have no info on them, that is reika, we are beta testing it.

I tried to use some of the commands, to see what i was missing to get the last ability, but it dont seem i am missing something, the result turned a CTM: []

while trying to enter the chroma prison
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Why did you do that?

Time: 30/03/16 14:51
Description: Exception getting block type in world

java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception getting block type in world
at Reika.ChromatiCraft.World.Dimension.Generators.WorldGenFissure.cut(WorldGenFissure.java:90)
at Reika.ChromatiCraft.World.Dimension.Generators.WorldGenFissure.func_76484_a(WorldGenFissure.java:56)
at Reika.ChromatiCraft.World.Dimension.ChunkProviderChroma.runDecorators(ChunkProviderChroma.java:689)
at Reika.ChromatiCraft.World.Dimension.ChunkProviderChroma.onPopulationHook(ChunkProviderChroma.java:708)
at Reika.ChromatiCraft.Auxiliary.ChromaAux.interceptChunkPopulation(ChromaAux.java:84)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderServer.java:280)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76624_a(Chunk.java:1045)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.originalLoadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:190)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:131)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73154_d(ChunkProviderServer.java:199)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72964_e(World.java:419)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_147439_a(World.java:345)
at Reika.DragonAPI.Libraries.Registry.ReikaPlantHelper.canPlantAt(ReikaPlantHelper.java:56)
at Reika.ChromatiCraft.World.Dimension.Generators.WorldGenTreeCluster.canGenerateTree(WorldGenTreeCluster.java:73)
at Reika.ChromatiCraft.World.Dimension.Generators.WorldGenTreeCluster.func_76484_a(WorldGenTreeCluster.java:59)
at Reika.ChromatiCraft.World.Dimension.ChunkProviderChroma.runDecorators(ChunkProviderChroma.java:689)
at Reika.ChromatiCraft.World.Dimension.ChunkProviderChroma.onPopulationHook(ChunkProviderChroma.java:708)
at Reika.ChromatiCraft.Auxiliary.ChromaAux.interceptChunkPopulation(ChromaAux.java:84)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderServer.java:280)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76624_a(Chunk.java:1045)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.originalLoadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:190)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:131)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73154_d(ChunkProviderServer.java:199)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72964_e(World.java:419)
at codechicken.lib.world.WorldExtensionManager$WorldExtensionEventHandler.onChunkUnWatch(WorldExtensionManager.java:108)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_405_WorldExtensionEventHandler_onChunkUnWatch_UnWatch.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager$PlayerInstance.func_73252_b(PlayerManager.java:443)
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72695_c(PlayerManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72375_a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:237)
at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.transferPlayerToDimension(ServerConfigurationManager.java:505)
at Reika.DragonAPI.Libraries.ReikaEntityHelper.transferPlayerToDimension(ReikaEntityHelper.java:855)
at Reika.DragonAPI.Libraries.ReikaEntityHelper.transferEntityToDimension(ReikaEntityHelper.java:816)
at Reika.ChromatiCraft.Block.BlockChromaPortal.func_149670_a(BlockChromaPortal.java:100)
at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_145775_I(Entity.java:870)
at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_70091_d(Entity.java:803)
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147347_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:341)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C03PacketPlayer.func_148833_a(SourceFile:137)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C03PacketPlayer$C04PacketPlayerPosition.func_148833_a(SourceFile:63)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
them after that always get this
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I blame Dinnerbone.

Time: 30/03/16 14:55
Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking memory connection
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.internal.FMLProxyPacket.func_148833_a(FMLProxyPacket.java:101)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

Last edited: