Mod Feedback ChromatiCraft questions and suggestions

SourC00lguy

Jul 29, 2019
Are what you create weighted in the experience or leveling for the crafting altar. And how many things or how much experienced needs to be gained. Because I'm feeling like I have to make a lot of things that I'm not ganna need, just so I can level my altar.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Are what you create weighted in the experience or leveling for the crafting altar. And how many things or how much experienced needs to be gained. Because I'm feeling like I have to make a lot of things that I'm not ganna need, just so I can level my altar.
No, the numbers are such that ordinary use and preparing for the next level are sufficient. Only trying to fast-track by making nothing along the way is stymied.

SourC00lguy

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have to be killed or zapped or something, because I have found them all and drained much e edgy from each

SourC00lguy

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, well thank you, I have a few of the colors unlocked and wondered why I could read their names but others where still encrypted.

SourC00lguy

Jul 29, 2019
Yea no problem, I'll just look at a few of the blocks or something until it triggers. I thought I had to like eat the berries or find all the underground runes or something

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I realize it is a bit fiddly, but I know of no better way to determine "player X just discovered this color".
Could you trigger it off having some energy of each color in your aura? Since the manipulator works at longer range than Steve's arm, this seems simpler- not to mention safer- than having to actually look at each pylon up close.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Could you trigger it off having some energy of each color in your aura? Since the manipulator works at longer range than Steve's arm, this seems simpler- not to mention safer- than having to actually look at each pylon up close.
I like this, but the progress for charging is locked behind discovering a pylon, so you would still need to mouse over one.

Also, the notification is complete.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I like this, but the progress for charging is locked behind discovering a pylon, so you would still need to mouse over one.
Well, mousing over one pylon that's trying to kill you seems easier than mousing over sixteen, but point taken. Could the charging progression be locked behind getting zapped instead, or would that break more things?

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Well, mousing over one pylon that's trying to kill you seems easier than mousing over sixteen, but point taken. Could the charging progression be locked behind getting zapped instead, or would that break more things?
Getting attacked by a pylon is locked behind discovering a pylon, so it would make it mildly harder, but this is acceptable.

Zoomg

Jul 29, 2019
So after hours of searching I finally found a secret burrow, but the lexicon still only has the line about patches of light.
Do I have to do something special to actually get it completed?

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
I did that, as well as dug out a huge cave around it, still nothing
Did you break the crystal lamp and the p̶y̶l̶o̶n̶ that thing that looks like, is named, and has the id of a pylon, but is really a structure controller?

Last edited: