Mod Feedback ChromatiCraft questions and suggestions

Rubyheart

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure what I was doing wrong, but complex spaces is complete. Also the elemental lock puzzle. That one was a bit harder than I thought it was going to be, but mostly because I over think things. That makes 3 cores for me so fat, only 13 more to go, joy.

Rubyheart

Jul 29, 2019
What are the little ball lightning looking things in the farlands that can kill me in full ProjectE gem armor, and full draconic armor, and how can I make them stop?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rubyheart

Jul 29, 2019
Well then, a little time with the ritual alter and a lot of lumens later, and I feel like a god. More health than I know what to do with, stealing health from those I hit, and mobs just flat out ignore me. And don't get me started on the lightning. Muwahahaha.

metnavman

Jul 29, 2019
Is it still a thing for the Lumen network to crap out and require a shutdown/reload whenever you teleport to another dimension from the Overworld? Currently the case whenever visiting the Nether, an RFTools dimension, or Deep Dark. Any place that isn't Overworld, basically. Just wonderin', since I remember it being an issue a while back. Shutdown/reload is a decent enough fix, if it's still a thing and not solvable.

Folanlron

Jul 29, 2019
What are the little ball lightning looking things in the farlands that can kill me in full ProjectE gem armor, and full draconic armor, and how can I make them stop?

Once you do figure it out, there kinda interesting, albeit they become a nuisance after awhile 8 on screen at once is a bit much....

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Is it still a thing for the Lumen network to crap out and require a shutdown/reload whenever you teleport to another dimension from the Overworld? Currently the case whenever visiting the Nether, an RFTools dimension, or Deep Dark. Any place that isn't Overworld, basically. Just wonderin', since I remember it being an issue a while back. Shutdown/reload is a decent enough fix, if it's still a thing and not solvable.
That was fixed some time ago.

metnavman

Jul 29, 2019
That was fixed some time ago.

Interesting. Even with the config set to have pylons chunkload themselves after use, it's still an issue on the Revolution|3 Pack. Wonder if Fastcraft or something else is messin' with it. Glad to hear you sorted it on your end!

Rubyheart

Jul 29, 2019
So, Peace Broker didn't seem to slow down the orbs in the farlands. I'm assuming it's something I'll unlock after getting all the pylon cores and completing the monument?

Also, I used a draconic evolution charm of dislocation to set a location in the far lands last time I was in the dimension. Is using it to teleport there when I go back in safe/smart/possible? My server is a potatoe, and I spend more time waiting for chunks to load than I do actually travelling through them.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
So, Peace Broker didn't seem to slow down the orbs in the farlands. I'm assuming it's something I'll unlock after getting all the pylon cores and completing the monument?

Also, I used a draconic evolution charm of dislocation to set a location in the far lands last time I was in the dimension. Is using it to teleport there when I go back in safe/smart/possible? My server is a potatoe, and I spend more time waiting for chunks to load than I do actually travelling through them.

Considering the dimension regenerates every time....

Rubyheart

Jul 29, 2019
Well yeah, I know there's a chance I'll get stuck in a wall since that same XYZ location will have different terrain around it now, but I think I did it high up enough for it not to be too much of an issue.

I know why it needs to reset, it's just a pain with older hardware sometimes, heh. One time I think I crashed the server hard enough to need to reboot the whole box because I was generating too much terrain at once.

metnavman

Jul 29, 2019
Jesus Christ. First time seeing the "Game of Life" puzzle in the dimension this evening. Had no idea I was going to need an object lesson on a dude named Conway and some crazy ass squiggle lines. That was intense! I thought the maze made my head hurt. Loving the CrC dimension as always! Still laggy, but def a much better experience than a year ago. Kudos!

Rubyheart

Jul 29, 2019
This 3D maze is driving me insane. Everything looks the same. I have no indication if I'm even going the right way. Just make it stop.

metnavman

Jul 29, 2019
It actually got substantially more interesting recently.

This is no lie, holy crap.

This 3D maze is driving me insane. Everything looks the same. I have no indication if I'm even going the right way. Just make it stop.

Bread Crumb ability from the Altar is your friend!

EDIT: SOMEONE HAD TOO MUCH FUN MAKING BOUNCY LIGHT BALL PUZZLES. -.-

Last edited:
Reactions: Lethosos