Whitelist Server Choppercraft - Direwolf20 1.6 - Whitelist - 20-30 Players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mastermayne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mastermayne
Sex:male
Reason for Joining;looking for a multiplayer experience with no lag and it seems to be the perfect server for this
How will you contribute: specialized in computercraft and i love teaching ppl to code lua
Have you been Banned: never

serquest

Jul 29, 2019
There's a slight problem at the host that they are working on getting fixed. Hopefully it will be up soon.
Hey Chopper why aren't you accepting anyone into the Server is it full, do you not want to accept ppl anymore just wondering cause a friend of mine has applied

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Chopper why aren't you accepting anyone into the Server is it full, do you not want to accept ppl anymore just wondering cause a friend of mine has applied
haven't gotten around to it, Had some really important things come up in real life. I will look at the apps today.

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xerocry
Sex: Male
Reason for Joining; I'm looking for stable modded server to have pleasure!
How will you contribute: I know lots of mods, so I can help people when needed.
Have you been Banned: Nope

Accepted! See first post for the addon ATG mod and connection info.[DOUBLEPOST=1390251145][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:sir_basholat
Sex:Male
Reason For Joining: Looking for a good small direwolf20 server
How will you contribute: I do lots of good builds and will be active and helpful when I can
Have You been banned: No

Accepted! See first post for the addon ATG mod and connection info.[DOUBLEPOST=1390251177][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: dvdp
Reason for Joining: Been looking for a good FTB server thats not too big, and this one seems to fit the bill.
How will you contribute: I'm pretty good with all mods, even though I've been focussing on magic recently, I help people where I can, I can build functionaly and I'm working on the asthetics, and I'm a generally nice player.

Accepted! See first post for the addon ATG mod and connection info.[DOUBLEPOST=1390251214][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Skylord_Yare
Reason for Joining: I'm looking for a nice small server to play on without many restrictions
How will you contribute: I build good looking stuff, and I'll happily help other players with anything!

Accepted! See first post for the addon ATG mod and connection info.[DOUBLEPOST=1390251245][/DOUBLEPOST]
Application:
IGN: Rushman0
Reason for Joining; Looking for a fun outgoing community of knowledgeable mature adult players around most of the mods in the pack.
How will you contribute: I'll come to the aid of anyone who need be- assuming i'm available that is.
Have you been Banned: No

Accepted! See first post for the addon ATG mod and connection info.[DOUBLEPOST=1390251298][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:KR3W522
Reason for Joining: just looking for some cool people to play minecraft with
How will you contribute: helping those who need it and contributing to community builds
Have you been Banned:nope

Accepted! See first post for the addon ATG mod and connection info.[DOUBLEPOST=1390251330][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Codey1
Reason for Joining; its always nice to join servers that have people that like to play the same game i do
How will you contribute:i have been playing modded MC since 1.8 so hopefully i have learn a few things that could help
Have you been Banned:nope

Accepted! See first post for the addon ATG mod and connection info.[DOUBLEPOST=1390251362][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:mastermayne
Sex:male
Reason for Joining;looking for a multiplayer experience with no lag and it seems to be the perfect server for this
How will you contribute: specialized in computercraft and i love teaching ppl to code lua
Have you been Banned: never

Accepted! See first post for the addon ATG mod and connection info.

AeroMechanic

Jul 29, 2019
Good news: The city is almost complete! The only remaining things left to do are a couple public buildings. Plots will be available to build houses and shops very soon. Power from the power plant will be supplied to all houses built. Hope to see lots of people move in! -Aero

OH_Herobrine

Jul 29, 2019
Good news: The city is almost complete! The only remaining things left to do are a couple public buildings. Plots will be available to build houses and shops very soon. Power from the power plant will be supplied to all houses built. Hope to see lots of people move in! -Aero
Hey, you building me and Dae a train station? I asked taint to pass on the message

Callum Bundey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: calmelb
Reason for Joining; I want a really good community ftb server
How will you contribute: Make workshop/ train line/ factory (Depends on what is already there) also good at computer craft and ae and build craft. I have been playing with mods since 1.7 (Beta) and installed them myself all the time.
Have you been Banned: Never

bartsmit41

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bartsmit41
Reason for Joining: I have friends that play on this server and would like to play with them.
How will you contribute: I have played FTB since it came out and would like to contribute help to making this a fun and energetic server for me and other people to play on.
Have you been Banned:Yes, on a prison server where my friends brother was an admin and decided it was a fun idea to ban us both.

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bartsmit41
Reason for Joining: I have friends that play on this server and would like to play with them.
How will you contribute: I have played FTB since it came out and would like to contribute help to making this a fun and energetic server for me and other people to play on.
Have you been Banned:Yes, on a prison server where my friends brother was an admin and decided it was a fun idea to ban us both.

Accepted! Server is running on DW20 1.0.8, you will need to download ATG from the link on the first post to be able to log into the server.

AeroMechanic

Jul 29, 2019
Good news everyone: The town's basics are now finished! So people can start claiming plots / pre built houses for their own! Power can be supplied to every house and shop as well if needed! There will still be many things added, but for now the town is open!

Bladezz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Bladezz88
Sex: Male ♂
Reason for Joining; Looking for a nice server to play on without people greifing my build when im off line.
How will you contribute: I love helping other people build monuments, it make the world look nice when you leave your house and there is cool stuff to see
Have you been Banned: No I usually leave a server after other people had been banned for greifing my stuff.