Whitelist Server Choppercraft - Direwolf20 1.6 - Whitelist - 20-30 Players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

serquest

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: serquest
Sex:Male
Reason: I love Modded minecraft and I am looking for a great server to play DW20 on and this look awesome as well as I would like to play with some other and do some awesome co-op build and I would also like to help out as well
Have you been banned: Never

Lawn1boy

Jul 29, 2019
Post for people who are on the server: Me and a couple people might plan on doing a town / city side project. If you're interested we'll probably do it around spawn and the requirements would be to have decent building skills and experience with the mod pack with wiring stuff around the city. Also if you would like to have a place in the city but are not good at building you could ask someone to build a place for you.

I would like to help. I am logging in now.

Batmanno1

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to help out but I wont be able to get on tonight. So if the project is going to take a few days/weeks I will do what i can to help.

taintedcake003

Jul 29, 2019
We haven't even started yet haha, it'll definitely be a time consuming project that's always expanding though I'd assume

Browniebro12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:browniebro12
Reason for Joining; Want to find a small non plot based server where i can enjoy the modpack while playing with others
How will you contribute: By helping anyone i can with the mods that i know about
Have you been Banned:No

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:browniebro12
Reason for Joining; Want to find a small non plot based server where i can enjoy the modpack while playing with others
How will you contribute: By helping anyone i can with the mods that i know about
Have you been Banned:No

Accepted! Server is on DW20 1.0.8 and just install ATG (link in first post).[DOUBLEPOST=1389755125][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: serquest
Reason: I love Modded minecraft and I am looking for a great server to play DW20 on and this look awesome as well as I would like to play with some other and do some awesome co-op build and I would also like to help out as well
Have you been banned: Never

Accepted! Server is on DW20 1.0.8 and just install ATG (link in first post).

ARandomStump

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ARandomStump
Sex: M
Reason for Joining; Trying to find a new server to play and learn on.
How will you contribute: I'm always doing research on new mods I don't know about and learning anything I can so hopefully I can help anyone who needs anything.
Have you been Banned: No sir.

chopper194788

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ARandomStump
Sex: M
Reason for Joining; Trying to find a new server to play and learn on.
How will you contribute: I'm always doing research on new mods I don't know about and learning anything I can so hopefully I can help anyone who needs anything.
Have you been Banned: No sir.

Accepted! Server is on DW20 1.0.8 and just install ATG (link in first post).

Xerocry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xerocry
Sex: Male
Reason for Joining; I'm looking for stable modded server to have pleasure!
How will you contribute: I know lots of mods, so I can help people when needed.
Have you been Banned: Nope

sir_basholat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:sir_basholat
Reason For Joining: Looking for a good small direwolf20 server
How will you contribute: I do lots of good builds and will be active and helpful when I can
Have You been banned: No

dvdp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dvdp
Reason for Joining: Been looking for a good FTB server thats not too big, and this one seems to fit the bill.
How will you contribute: I'm pretty good with all mods, even though I've been focussing on magic recently, I help people where I can, I can build functionaly and I'm working on the asthetics, and I'm a generally nice player.

Harry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Skylord_Yare
Reason for Joining: I'm looking for a nice small server to play on without many restrictions
How will you contribute: I build good looking stuff, and I'll happily help other players with anything!

Batmanno1

Jul 29, 2019
Hay chopper I wanted to get on team speak but did not see the info at spawn by the rules. Is it somewhere i did not look?

OH_Herobrine

Jul 29, 2019
Post for people who are on the server: Me and a couple people might plan on doing a town / city side project. If you're interested we'll probably do it around spawn and the requirements would be to have decent building skills and experience with the mod pack with wiring stuff around the city. Also if you would like to have a place in the city but are not good at building you could ask someone to build a place for you.
im interested :)

Rushman0

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Rushman0
Reason for Joining; Looking for a fun outgoing community of knowledgeable mature adult players around most of the mods in the pack.
How will you contribute: I'll come to the aid of anyone who need be- assuming i'm available that is.
Have you been Banned: No

KR3W522

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:KR3W522
Reason for Joining: just looking for some cool people to play minecraft with
How will you contribute: helping those who need it and contributing to community builds
Have you been Banned:nope

TheInterestedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
There seems to be a problem when i log in my game crashes, and i think it has to do with where i was when i crashed or the server crashed, i was trying to get an elevator block to work and then the game crashed. i was wondering if there is a way you can move my player when im not online, my ign is atomic667

Codey1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Codey1
Reason for Joining; its always nice to join servers that have people that like to play the same game i do
How will you contribute:i have been playing modded MC since 1.8 so hopefully i have learn a few things that could help
Have you been Banned:nope